IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the UK gutter press coined the term 'snapchat killer' Anything to grab the headlines, facts not required

Yeah.....but we have NG with her "Tot Mom" business.... tabloid, too!

That's true. But IMO If BG had been out there all day he would've taken off something as the day warmed up.

How do you search Youtube for a POI? I wouldn't know where to start. TIA

My question is... has JW reported to work? Probably not. Does he have a company truck? If so, not using it, GPS tracked. Has he been terminated from his job, if so when? Has nobody picked up a ping on his cell, has he not used a credit card or an ATM card? Possibly, although, he could have thrown it away and bought a tracphone or one of the other no contract cellphones you can buy at the local WalMart. Judging by his FB page and his RSO page, he has gained a considerable amount of weight. FB page hasn't had a post since Feb 11 2017, and he seemed to be a pretty frequent poster, mostly selfies, I guess he thought he was TS. If he has dropped completely off the grid, then an APB should be put out for him.

Let's remember, anything in a regular old snapshot photo is MUCH closer to the camera than it appears. BG was much closer to Libby than we see.

I find it hard to believe a victim was able to flee at all, and I can't think of any other reason for crossing that creek.

Water helps throw dogs off trail need be, water makes you clean. (In more ways than one)

the front pocket of his shell windbreaker looks packed for action and he had a plan; where he wanted to take them. I bet he had control of the situation, zip ties, tape etc.

I am thinking the child *advertiser censored* guy probably has an easy to check alibi, probably online most of the time.

It was another guy's Facebook profile that went poof. He is a sex offender in the county if that helps at all. I just thought it odd that no one was pointing his way, but all the sudden he decided to disappear from the web. He also had a jacket, build, and face just like BG. Maybe some people did start harassing him, but I've never seen his name brought up on any of the FB or other forums that are more open to trying to identify a suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to guess that his page went bye bye because rso's are not allowed to have them in the first place. Either he thought it wise to delete it since LE is looking at rso's right now. Or someone reported he had one. It could have been someone here. Iirc, if we are talking about the same guy, he was discussed. And a tip sent in.

Well peeps, that's it for me. It is almost midnight here and I must get to bed at a decent hour tonight. I was up past 3am last night/morning on WebSleuths!

For the moment, I will be giving the fishing picture location a rest - probably best. Thanks to everyone who has been helping out and who thought it might be helpful to determine just where that picture was taken. But my brain is fried and my eyes hurt and I couldn't do any good scanning of photos and videos tonight anyway. :crosseyed: Those mysterious power lines will just have to remain a mystery. Perhaps one of you guys can look with fresh eyes?

It was heartening to hear that so many of you are also feeling anxious and that I am not alone in that. The funny stories about our fears have been such good comic relief. Thanks for that too.

NancyDrew007 - get well and hope you are out of the hospital in no time. Enjoy all that guilt-free sleuthing time. Hey, what else you gonna do - watch more reruns of Leave It to Beaver or Little House on the Prairie and eat more green jello?

Bonne Nuit !:eek:fftobed:

I've done it too but maybe it's the way it was focused ... if it was accidental, it would likely be of the bridge ties like our 10 sec. sidewalk videos

Do we know if she was actually trying to take that video or if it was an accident? I always carry my phone with me when I walk my dog, and sometimes I take pictures accidentally...once I even took a 10 second video, mostly of the sidewalk, because I somehow hit record when the dog was pulling me and didn't even realize it until later. I wonder if she was just holding the phone after taking the bridge pics and didn't realize she hit record when the guy was talking to them.

Did anyone see the darn click bait this morning online? Said an arrest was made, but it was the arrest of the property owner and reading thru to the bottom of the article clearly stated that he was not involved in the murders. Had me for a minute..... Intense.

I expressed my opinions earlier and my post was deleted. I saved my post and I can not find anything in it that breaks the rules here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My interpretation of the "know where your kids are at and what they are doing" comment is completely different. I think it was in response to a community that wants to know, are my kids safe? Is there a killer on the loose? And the response is very rarely one that LE will give - it was a way of saying, yes, there is a danger out there, so keep a close watch on what and where your kids are doing. Saying anything stronger would pretty much panic the populace, and saying there is no killer on the loose would just be untruthful. So I believe it had nothing to do with the actual circumstances of Abby and Libby's murders, and whether there was evidence they had prior contact with the killer, but just a warning to the public. In an earlier discussion of the same issue, LE got criticized for being too cryptic and saying that "people are smart enough to figure it out" or some such nonsense when asked if the community was in danger. And later, they have on several occasions denied that there was any evidence that linked the girls to the killer - I think if there was, it would have been found out by now and a case would already have been built to convict the guy.
JMHO

I'm a Hoosier and Have been watching and reading about this case since the girls went missing. Here's my 2 cents.
LE comment 2/15/17/- " know where you're kids are at" know what they are doing" At the very least Know what's going on in their lives, that's the most important thing I can say at this time" This was either a highly insensitive comment (considering as far as the public is aware the parents knew where and what the girls were doing) or LE made this comment based on evidence. I think the latter and because of this statement I believe the girls were not there to only hike that day, but to meet someone. IMO Abby in particular was there to meet someone, given that she is the one in the picture, and she was more dressed up compared to Libby (Libby was wearing sweatpants and tie died shirt with running shoes) IMO the snap chat picture is like a "she's here" pic, also IMO BG was/is on Libby's snapchat, (there may or may not be 2 perps I go back and forth) the look on Abby's face is shy/nervous like she's waiting. IMO Libby was recording Abby or the creek and accidentally captured footage of BG, which would explain the distance angle and poor quality of the pic. IMO once BG came up on them they recognized him and went with him back across the bridge, at this point they went willingly or were forced to a building, house, barn, silo etc.... I believe this because IMO, "girls clothing in the water" (mentioned by a journalist) would've been seen by searchers also the girls obits, death dates, are Abby 7/14 Libby 7/13 IMO these aren't mistakes (Someone would've clarified by now) and from personal experience time of death is determined when a qualified person assesses the body ( doesn't matter what condition the body is in) Point being IMO searchers would've found them. IMO BG bound or restrained the girls and separated them. This is the point when I believe Libby turned the audio on, if her hands were bound it would explain why she didn't call 911 but was able to activate record on her phone,( I accidentally do it all the time on my phone) When BG says "down the hill" it doesn't sound like a command or threatening to me, I would actually say it sounded like an attempt to reassure Libby or calm her down. This is pure speculation but IMO Libby asked a question like where are you taking me, and BG responds cooly "down the hill" IMO he walked her down the hill and that's where the "stuff of nightmares" comment comes into play. He returns repeats the same with Libby, IMO it was dark outside hence why the bodies were not found right next to each other but a few yards away. ( that bit of info was reported a few days after the bodies were found, by a local news station, if you look you'll find it) he discarded the clothes in the creek to wash away any fibers or evidence from the building or first crime scene, because he's personally connected to that place (he thinks he's smart but he's just a Deviant) IMO I don't believe the crime scene was anymore gruesome then expected, (like some are implying) because IMO LE Wouldn't have told the public "we don't believe there is any danger to the public" if it was unexpectedly gruesome. I think the "twist" comment is in reference to the audio, the fact that these were two young girls, and the only motive is pure Evil, or the "Twist" could be that they were killed on separate days, but I don't think the comment had anything to do with the scene of the murders. IMO BG is in his thirties and possibly young looking for his age, (the voice in the audio sound like 30-35) he's not as big as he looks, he's wearing layers and was overdressed for the weather that day, which might suggest he started his morning in a colder climate, example, Michigan (which is about 4 hours away from Delphi) had snow on the ground that day but Indiana had unusually high temps. IMO BG is very familiar with the area, (his confidence in snatching two teenage girls in broad daylight with no witnesses) BG possibly grew up there or hunts and fishes there often, he has family or friends in that specific area. IMO the spot where the body's were found is "special" to BG because he intentionally left them where they would be found, he picked that spot for a reason.
Sorry so long and just one more time in case anyone missed it, all this is MOO.

I have thought the same (no sexual assault) i am having doubts on dna, that being one reason, the other is that his dna is not in the data base.
With the billboards put up, I have wondered if the twist is that one of the girls was found with more than one person's DNA on her.
Hence the confusion about 1 or 2 killers.
It HAD to be something serious/ similar to that for 6000 billboards to go up all over!
MOO

*🙁 I hope not

Just cause warrants are being served on people being questioned doesn't mean LE is or was lazy. There are thousands of warrants in the system and unless there is a specific warrant apprehension team going around cleaning warrants up, they usually only get served on chance encounters i.e. Car stops, call for service or questioning. Numerous warrants could be failure to appear in court for things such as a suspended license or possession of marijuana etc. LE isn't going to go booting in doors cause someone didn't show up to court to pay a fine on a suspended license...just not enough manpower.

Stay focused all...remember your all on here cause you care. Hell if I had my way I'd be in Indiana with my peeps putting boots to doors and DNA testing the entire Hoosier Heartland but I can't so instead I come on here and try to get as many clues as possible and hope that one of us notices a picture or something that was captured on social media prior to the crime that shows this wearing the same outfit but his face is clear as day....Libby did her best to give everyone clues and I as well as all of you must do our best to see this through till those bracelets can be slapped on the *advertiser censored*!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting post. I have been wondering if the twist that LE spoke of was that the girls were not "assaulted," only murdered.

Now of course, as you are pointing out, there are all kinds of killers out there but I think we are often preprogramed to assume that two young girls are assaulted then murdered (used and then disposed of). Just thinking out loud...

It's a very real possibility. To my knowledge LE has not indicated DNA evidence was recovered. They also seem to be perplexed by the case and DNA generally only adds clarity. One of the first things investigators try to establish is apparent motive - when there is none, things become very confusing for investigators.

I have a suspicion that no DNA evidence was recovered, which leads LE to think this was perhaps not sexually-motivated. But what else would be the motive in the murder of 2 young girls? That is how I arrived at my theory that the killer(s) are driven by the need to inflict fear, suffering instead, and these are easy targets.

It's possible LE recovered DNA evidence but no match was found. This would be equally confusing and frustrating for investigators because they could guess at motive, but it would lead them to believe this was either an uncaught serial killer, or a first offense as there was no match in offender databases.

LE has emphasized they cannot afford screw this up. To me, the way they've said it indicates either they have an idea of guilt and are building an airtight case, *or* they suspect this may be the start or continuation of a serial killer, and need a lead on the case before the killer(s) strike again. Could just be reading between the lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13