IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone fill me in please ?? Ive been missing out on the updates as my mom just passed and I am just getting back to work and back to WS to catch up, but I am at a loss here.

<modsnip>

You are all so wonderful to keep being so diligent with these cases !!
Let's find the BG and have Justice for these 2 young girls and their families.

Spartygirl, I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm several pages behind and this may have been discussed already. I just checked out JW from Indy, works for a moving company. I always look through old comments, timelines etc... Mid June he said he was in FL and headed to the beach, not sure exactly where but a few teenage girls went missing during the time he was there. Just had to get that out there. Something creepy about this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree about the dogs, but what would be the point? If this was planned -- which IMO it certainly was.

What kind of thing motivates a person to kill two children? What other motives does that person have? We don't know if he drown them.

Assuming this was all premeditated, the best plans die at first enemy contact. One, both of those girls could have put up a fight, we just don't know. Sad story. Once the autopsy is released it can only get worse.

@elmomom sorry idk how to respond directly to your post. Why would LE say "there is no danger to the public" and then imply there was with the "at least know what's going on in your children's lives, is all I can say right now"? IMO the LE officer was upset and let that slip.

DID ANYONE MAKE AN EDUCATED GUESS BASED ON TREES HOW TALL BG IS????? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@kelala. In rural indiana Abby is dressed up in the sense that she's not wearing sweatpants and hiking boots. Not dressed up like a grown women would be who is about to go on a date.

What kind of thing motivates a person to kill two children? What other motives does that person have? We don't know if he drown them.

Assuming this was all premeditated, the best plans die at first enemy contact. One, both of those girls could have put up a fight, we just don't know. Sad story. Once the autopsy is released it can only get worse.

Either he is controlled by a sick deviancy, or he is driven by rage. That is all I can think of that would cause some big old large male to release havoc on two innocent girls.

This has been unsolved long enough that I'd like to try something different, and I hope that everyone here will pitch in and add to the list.

I believe there is a possibility that the person who did this also murdered Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins in Evansdale Iowa on July 13, 2012. If we could make a list of facts that are common in both sets of murders, that might help us understand the man behind this. I'll start the list:

1. two girls aged 8 and 10, and two other girls aged 13 and 14, abducted five years apart
2. both occurred on the 13th day of the month: Friday July 13, 2012 and Saturday Feb 13, 2017
3. girls were at local parks, but in an area where they were separated from other visitors
4. girl's bodies were found 50 feet from a slow river
5. at least one of each set of girls was an avid online communicator
6. at least one of each set lived part time with a grandparent

Possible Connections (is there something that stands out for Indiana girls, and want to know if it's true for Iowa girls?)
1. is the park where Indiana girls found a fishing spot (true for Iowa)
2. is the park where the Indiana girls found a hunting spot (true for Iowa)

I'm several pages behind and this may have been discussed already. I just checked out JW from Indy, works for a moving company. I always look through old comments, timelines etc... Mid June he said he was in FL and headed to the beach, not sure exactly where but a few teenage girls went missing during the time he was there. Just had to get that out there. Something creepy about this guy.

Same thing in Idaho November 2014

My question is... has JW reported to work? Probably not. Does he have a company truck? If so, not using it, GPS tracked. Has he been terminated from his job, if so when? Has nobody picked up a ping on his cell, has he not used a credit card or an ATM card? Possibly, although, he could have thrown it away and bought a tracphone or one of the other no contract cellphones you can buy at the local WalMart. Judging by his FB page and his RSO page, he has gained a considerable amount of weight. FB page hasn't had a post since Feb 11 2017, and he seemed to be a pretty frequent poster, mostly selfies, I guess he thought he was TS. If he has dropped completely off the grid, then an APB should be put out for him.

What would be the probable cause to do that? Has he committed a crime?

Could the twist be BG was unable to complete the sexual assault? Some killers are impotent and become enraged when the cannot complete the assault and use objects to complete the assault. Andre chikatilo for example. Hence no seminal DNA? Jmo. Its a horrible thought.

@kelala. In rural indiana Abby is dressed up in the sense that she's not wearing sweatpants and hiking boots. Not dressed up like a grown women would be who is about to go on a date.

I think she is dressed like any typical tween. She looks very cute. Her hair is pulled up in a bun, she has on jeans, and a sweater. There is nothing any way suggestive about her appearance. It is so sad, all the way around.

I hope this young lady is found safe.

But respectfully, this is Libby and Abby's thread.

This picture should have been accompanied with my post above about JW. Trying to connect the dots to Libby and Abby

In an article posted the morning of February 14th, we're provided some extremely interesting or valuable information about the case that to my knowledge is not mentioned anywhere else: http://wlfi.com/2017/02/14/community-continues-to-search-for-missing-teens-in-carroll-county/

At 1:20, the grandfather mentions that the phone has been "pinging around town" but the last ping was "5-6 hours ago". There is no timestamp on the interview, but it's clearly dark and appears to be taken the night of February 13th where no foul play is suspected (the mother is interviewed, and simply worried about the cold).

Given the fact that it's dark in the video, we can assume it's somewhere around say 9pm on February 13. Five to six hours earlier would mean the last pings were around 4-5pm. If we assume BG confronted the girls soon after the photos on the bridge -- say around 3pm -- that would mean the phone was still alive and working for at least an hour or more after the assault. The grandfather mentions he has confirmation of texts being received, but unread, which would also support this.

This is an extremely strong indication that BG did not take the phone, turn it off, throw it in the water, etc. prior to the crime. If Abby and Libby were going out to take photos, it's also reasonable to assume they fully charged the phone before the trip. The only way a fully-charged phone is going to die within a few hours is if it's disabled (e.g., thrown into the water after the crime) or if it's doing something battery-intensive like recording audio/video. Since LE mentioned the phone was found on Libby's body (probably in a coat pocket), we can assume it wasn't found in the water.

To support this further, it's worth noting that (to my knowledge) LE very deliberately stated that BG is not necessarily the same person in the audio clip. This simply means in that clip, you can't see him say anything. One way to explain this would be if Libby started recording but as he approached, quickly put the phone away in her pocket without him noticing, and left it recording.

Like most of us, I'm convinced that phone recording is going to contain horrific content of nightmares. However, I don't think it's going to be particularly useful evidence in finding the murderer(s), because it really seems to me LE is stumped.

Very insightful post!

This has been unsolved long enough that I'd like to try something different, and I hope that everyone here will pitch in and add to the list.

I believe there is a possibility that the person who did this also murdered Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins in Evansdale Iowa on July 13, 2012. If we could make a list of facts that are common in both sets of murders, that might help us understand the man behind this. I'll start the list:

1. two girls aged 8 and 10, and two other girls aged 13 and 14, abducted five years apart
2. both occurred on the 13th day of the month: Friday July 13, 2012 and Saturday Feb 13, 2017
3. girls were at local parks, but in an area where they were separated from other visitors
4. girl's bodies were found 50 feet from a slow river
5. at least one of each set of girls was an avid online communicator
6. at least one of each set lived part time with a grandparent

Possible Connections (is there something that stands out for Indiana girls, and want to know if it's true for Iowa girls?)
1. is the park where Indiana girls found a fishing spot (true for Iowa)
2. is the park where the Indiana girls found a hunting spot (true for Iowa)

February 13th 2017 was Monday, not Saturday.
Others have noted that both crime scenes are near meat processing plants.

Sorry, a quick OT:

skibaboo, is Snapchat as big a phenomenon with the kids in UK as it is in the US?

Don't know how popular with kids, but it seemed to play a prominent piece in the murder of Becky Watts. The guys Becky's stepbrother enlisted to assist him in hiding her body communicated back and forth with Snapchat. If I recall correctly they were able to recover the communications. These guys were in their early 20's and slightly dodgy. They used snapchat so their communications would disappear. lol But, they didn't entirely disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili