IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's right under their nose...or perhaps nearby. It's that simple. JMHO.

Occam's razor theory: Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case, the simpler one is usually better. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation is. Occam's razor applies especially in the philosophy of science, but also more generally.
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

Just a theory of course. Sometimes the closest to home or the area, or those that regularly visit the area...worth a revist by LE or a fresh set of eyes.

The simplest solution, regardless of how unlikely it may seem, is typically the correct solution.

Haven't come across this theory, or I may have missed it, but what about the possibility that the approaching BG freaked the girls out so much that they hurried off the bridge and tried to hide. (Maybe under it?) Accomplice asking where they went, and BG answers, "Down the hill". JMO obviously as a novice on WS, but does that sound plausible at all?

As good as any!

Haven't come across this theory, or I may have missed it, but what about the possibility that the approaching BG freaked the girls out so much that they hurried off the bridge and tried to hide. (Maybe under it?) Accomplice asking where they went, and BG answers, "Down the hill". JMO obviously as a novice on WS, but does that sound plausible at all?

It's more likely that the girls were walking on the bridge and noticed the suspect some distance away. Perhaps they then noticed that he was closing in on them and one of the girls decided to take a video of him. It's likely that she then began recording with her phone in her pocket as the suspect came close to them. He then presented them with something that threatened them (like a weapon), and told them to walk to the end of the bridge. When they got to the end of the bridge, he told them "down the hill".

He then marched them to where they were murdered.

The still images are from most likely from the video and the voice is most likely associated with the suspect, although police cannot see his mouth moving when they hear him say "down the hill" - therefore they are unable to state that the voice belongs to the man in the still image.

I agree.
I just think that if they saw something serious enough to cost them their lives, they don't continue walking along snapping pictures of scenery as if it's a normal day.

IMO they get the hell outta dodge, or worst case, Libby has her phone, she makes a call to somebody.

BG knows the area, and while not 2 victims necessarily, he had played this thing out in his mind before. Whether or not he went there for this exact purpose that day, we can debate until the cows :cow: come home. But I think Libby and Abby ended up being at the wrong place, wrong time....victims of opportunity. JMO. :moo:

[BBM & Cows added by me!]

I agree, Reggie.
I see, also, how you worked into your post not only a reference to this being just your own opinion, but also included more than one COW! (for emphasis)

That leaves absolutely NO room for criticism!! (Now, how the he** do you think we're going to spend the rest of the night here without having a newbie to rake over the coals!)

Welcome to the Forum! We're glad to have you here with us!:welcome6:

Yesterday a RSO (who did time and the girl was under 13).ran from police because he had not registered as such in his new residence and they showed up. Ok...So, why am I posting this? The photo of this guy looks like that of a very thin young guy... I read on.. He is listed as 6'3" 200 lbs... And 40 something years old .... If you care to read about this and see his photo to see how difficult this can possibly be in this case.... Google "Clairton sex offender found in North Huntingdon"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will say, 6'3" and 200lbs is only slightly taller/heavier than my SO, and I don't think his build would appear the same as BG, but what do I know lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would look at rr bridges and high tension lines that intersect the wabash river; to start. Maybe public access areas to the wabash?

I don't think that there are powerlines that go across the Wabash river in the area. The Wabash is about 300' across. Not sure it is Deer Creek or not, might be Wildcat Creek, IDK...

I feel sick.

Just hoping my previous instincts are intact, but this latest drib gives me pause....

:(

Does anyone think this could be related to the houses that were trespassed in 2014, 6 months apart, with an arrest made. Perhaps not the trespasser but maybe the home? Who owns the home? Where he may have lived before? Where there any unsolved murders of woman? MOO is that maybe there could be a relationship.

Totally understandable if she put her phone in the pocket, and the next thing we hear is the suspect say something despicable and/or a scream.

What I don't understand is if the video continues to record, and shows the suspect continuing to walk closer, why can't they show the next few seconds of him walking? Just a video of the guy walking would be pretty useful, in my opinion.
That would be an incredibly menacing and disturbing picture to see, knowing what happened next. Perhaps LE is holding onto it out of deference to the family and those who might not want to see such an image.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I think it's very 'citing. It demonstrates that they are tightening the noose and the case is nowhere close to cooling off.

Also from the same article: "Leazenby echoed reports that police might have unknowingly interviewed the girls' killer, which is another reason police are doubling back on the alibis that fall short of the mark."

DELPHI, Ind. — Some of the alibis given to police investigating Liberty German and Abigail Williams' killings turned out to be less than truthful.“We’re going deeper with alibis that are provided,” Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said. “Part of the reason … we have learned of people who have lied to us on the alibi.”That doesn't make them suspects, per se, Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said, but it does mean that police want to find out the truth — whatever that might be."They’re seeing that maybe there are some discrepancies going on," Riley said about rechecking the alibis.“It’s just making sure we don’t miss something.”

I'm not surprised. I'm also glad they are triple checking alibis if needed. We have all seen too many cases that have gone cold because an alibi wasn't verified at the time the case was fresh.

I feel sick.

Just hoping my previous instincts are intact, but this latest drib gives me pause....

:(

Those of us following for a while feel your pain. It has to come down to DNA. A month into it, and we still don't know for sure.

It's more likely that the girls were walking on the bridge and noticed the suspect some distance away. Perhaps they then noticed that he was closing in on them and one of the girls decided to take a video of him. It's likely that she then began recording with her phone in her pocket as the suspect came close to them. He then presented them with something that threatened them (like a weapon), and told them to walk to the end of the bridge. When they got to the end of the bridge, he told them "down the hill".

He then marched them to where they were murdered.

The still images are from most likely from the video and the voice is most likely associated with the suspect, although police cannot see his mouth moving when they hear him say "down the hill" - therefore they are unable to state that the voice belongs to the man in the still image.

^^this^^

Does anyone think this could be related to the houses that were trespassed in 2014, 6 months apart, with an arrest made. Perhaps not the trespasser but maybe the home? Who owns the home? Where he may have lived before? Where there any unsolved murders of woman? MOO is that maybe there could be a relationship.

Not sure to what you are referring?

IMO, the fishing pic is on the bank of a large river about 100 yards wide or more. Deer creek is 1/4 that size or less.

4bc59069981433ecc2661ced6a4d5603.jpg

Deer creek above, it's wider in certain areas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In regards to the fish pic.
I have fished and boated the Wabash near Delphi and Abby is definitely on a large river IMO. Deer creek is a creek not nearly as big as what you see in the pic. Deer creek is to small to put a motor boat on. The water in the pic is wide and moving slow, no way that can be Deer Creek. JMO

Chinook3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member