IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone. I am new here and to the case. This case has really upset me because I have granddaughters this age. I still don't understand how one man could have done all this alone to two girls. Does anyone feel that there may be more than POI in this case?

IMO, I think it was one person. There are many examples of one person being able to subdue two or more victims quite easily because they usually use the victim's love for each other to control and manipulate the situation.

Also, let us not forget Abby and Liberty, for all intents and purposes, were children. Children are far more easily subdued for obvious reasons.

IMO this grainy photo was given to us and the audio as something to go on and keep us interested.....BUT now I STRONGLY believe LE have clearer images and are moving in and getting their ducks in line so this trial goes ALL OF THE WAY for justice with no glitches. I studied things for about 4 hours because I couldn't sleep. The sketch images that a veteran drew are interesting. Shaking my head this am. God Bless all of you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tagged this for Mod attention. Was that the right thing to do, or meddling?
:newhere:

Lol no that fine I appreciate it.
I was keeping an eye out for a mod to pop in.
Thanks my friend

If i am not mistaken the land that Abby is standing on is part of the Mears property that Lois Mears donated to be an extention of the trail to include the bridge to be a part of the trail. It is still in the works to be completed. I can't link but, there is an article here,

www.pharostribune.com dated jan 19, 2016

Title

Sponser, Donors Sought to turn trestle into trail crossing

I'm leaning toward it being one guy. Maybe had a weapon, grabbed one and threatened them (my opinion). They were good friends and wouldn't leave each other. I would have been scared out of my wits.

I'm even more convinced it was one perp using a gun to control them, now that MSM reports it is the voice of bridge guy saying "down the hill".

I don't have a hinky feeling about it, but wonder what's IN it. What is stored in it? Corn? It is kind of short and fat. Looks different from other silos I've seen that are taller and skinnier.

Is it on the same property where the girls were found?

It's a grain bin (not a true silo), and is across the road from where landowner lives.

Thank you for posting this, I miss so many posts on these threads.

This bridge seems absolutely petrifying to me, and while there must be an amount for which I would attempt to cross it, it would take a lot of money to convince me to do so.
It's actually quite mind-blowing to me that it's open to the public.

MOO

I thought the same thing. No side rails, wonky-seeming RR ties...it's picturesque and historic, but it seems like it's inviting accident.

Major adrenaline rush this morning at around 3:30 AM. I tried to log onto the thread and it kept saying "SERVER IS BUSY. TRY BACK LATER." Ugh! Thought for sure, we nabbed this

Major adrenaline rush this morning at around 3:30 AM. I tried to log onto the thread and it kept saying "SERVER IS BUSY. TRY BACK LATER." Ugh! Thought for sure, we nabbed this
Soon...🙏
I swear with all LE have..it has to be coming! !!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I have done a mock up of where I think Abby fishing picture was taken if we are to assume that that is the Monon HIgh Bridge in the background.

Upfront, I cannot account for the wires over her head but they might be there and we just cannot see them, IDK.

Based on the width of the water (that is the widest spot that still keeps the bridge at that angle), the distance and angle of the bridge, the light tree branches over head, the slight curve of the land, and the sunlight (looked through many photos to verify that the sun does shine in this direction and cast a shadow the way it is in this picture) this is where I am placing that picture.

If you can enlarge the photo you will see that that reddish tree has slight wispy branches hanging a little over the water.

The girls were found around the corner so it is not the same spot.

Feel free to shoot a million holes in my theory!:shame:

attachment.php
attachment.php

ad8224b80825557148843f63cdc34c42.jpg
power lines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:yeahthat: That's the hat I've been wearing. I even looked in the emoji list to see if there's a smiley wearing a dunce cap...

I think I need to have a by-line that states: I have never, ever, not even once, won a game of Clue! Just sayin' :fence:

ad8224b80825557148843f63cdc34c42.jpg
power lines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good call. If they go in a straight line then I think they would cross overhead closer to the bend. It looks like the is a slight indent/cove-ish area. I imagine the "fishing spot" could be moved up a bit to accommodate.

I have tried and tried to find the 20 minute helicopter video and someone said last night that they watched it again and that I should look at it. Does anybody know where I can find that?

Speaking of cryptic clues- I'm so lost as to what the big hints are to a suspect from LE in the latest news article about alibis?
Are people just seeing things that aren't there or...?

Speaking of cryptic clues- I'm so lost as to what the big hints are to a suspect from LE in the latest news article about alibis?
Are people just seeing things that aren't there or...?

It's because they mention those that have been arrested on other charges like Logan has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder