IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dates of death in the obits were up to the families. Apparently, one family chose the date they went missing and the other chose the date they were found. IMO. Maybe they did get the dates from the ME, but we don't know that for sure.

I wonder if the families are talking to each other.

I have done a mock up of where I think Abby fishing picture was taken if we are to assume that that is the Monon HIgh Bridge in the background.

Upfront, I cannot account for the wires over her head but they might be there and we just cannot see them, IDK.

Based on the width of the water (that is the widest spot that still keeps the bridge at that angle), the distance and angle of the bridge, the light tree branches over head, the slight curve of the land, and the sunlight (looked through many photos to verify that the sun does shine in this direction and cast a shadow the way it is in this picture) this is where I am placing that picture.

If you can enlarge the photo you will see that that reddish tree has slight wispy branches hanging a little over the water.

The girls were found around the corner so it is not the same spot.

Feel free to shoot a million holes in my theory!:shame:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Going off a local that posted on here yesterday (I think) that Abby is not fishing Deer Creek but is fishing the Wabash River

Bridge over the Wabash river, with power lines going over the water near to the bridge. Is this the spot she was fishing?

fishing spot.jpgfishingspot2.jpg

Streetview

Abby's death is listed as the day after Libby's. I think he must have killed Libby first and Abby the next to day. JMO. Has this been discussed further? I remember seeing a mention of it several threads ago but I haven't seen anything else on it. But I have been skimming since the threads have been moving so fast.

I think they were both murdered at the same time.
What happens I believe is LE a d the coroner will say they the tod was the day they went missing but tod will be the day they were found..
Gets confusing I know but I think they died very close to each other.

there's a much more disturbing narrative for the difference in dates
Is this from the blogger being mentioned?

Because I read something on some blog about why there was a difference in dates...really sad if true.
All of this is so damn sad without that being true

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Can we please get confirmation that someone has called that in. Thank you.

Yea that's where i saw and it's popped up in the FB groups as well
Is this from the blogger being mentioned?

Because I read something on some blog about why there was a difference in dates...really sad if true.
All of this is so damn sad without that being true

there's a much more disturbing narrative for the difference in dates

Very possible but I think we have to wait and see.
Maybe he thought they were both dead but one hung on for a TIME longer.
Very very sad if that's the case.

I can't remember if ever posted these shoes that I thought looked like BG's. just in case, here they are:

All of the pictures came from http://www.google.com with an image search for black hunting boots and black work boots.

cef23b2def98a4fe504f5526ac826f4d.jpg
2c035064a5f9169caa64f5d5fa40ebd1.jpg
bbff961c2c0b15c9487c0789aabcd1f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some posters have noticed, that google street view has disappeared from previously covered areas in the Delphi area. I am thinking in particular of W 300 N street. That's the street running along the cemetery and the Logan property (where the bodies were located).

Here is Google's explanation:

"This is a known issue and has been around for quite a while. Especially in some areas where we had very early Street View coverage the old data may sometimes cause issue that prevents a few new images from surfacing. We've so far prioritized refresh of the bulk of the Street View imagery for our users. But we are certainly also working to fill these occasional gaps."

Link showing a global map showing, where google street view is offered and where they are heading next (scroll down in the link):

https://www.google.com/streetview/understand/

Here is the Delphi area in particular:

attachment.php

attachment.php

When you go back above to the link with the global map and zoom in, you will see this reference point of the High Bridge and a second active link. Clicking it will give you a 360 view of the High bridge:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• google streetview1.jpg
    google streetview1.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 480
  • google streetview2.jpg
    google streetview2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 480
  • google streetview3.png
    google streetview3.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 490
I couldn't sleep... I have been sleuthing, reading and studying photos all night. I can NOT believe how all of my opinions changed in a matter of hours. I can't believe my new theories. God Bless the LE, please pray for all of them...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jill, I have been awake too. Can you share your new theories? Praying you get some rest today.

I can't remember if ever posted these shoes that I thought looked like BG's. just in case, here they are:

All of the pictures came from http://www.google.com with an image search for black hunting boots and black work boots.

cef23b2def98a4fe504f5526ac826f4d.jpg
2c035064a5f9169caa64f5d5fa40ebd1.jpg
bbff961c2c0b15c9487c0789aabcd1f1.jpg

I think this is great. Thank you. Didn't you or someone also posted some duck hunting boots that had similar lines (or maybe these are the same ones I'm thinking of?

Eta: can we get a side by side of the suspect's shoes zoomed in? Tia.
(Still trying to recover from that comment, which is EXACTLY what whoever posted that comment wants.)

That comment gave me chills.
God..please do not let that be true.

English is not my first language so I might be completely wrong. Yesterday when I saw the comment, my interpretation was that the person was wishing those awful things to the perp as he/they comited a horrible crime. Like 'I wish who did this would be ... ... ... ...... like deer' for this horrible crime.

Is there cell service out there?
There has to be.
If she was able to post to SC, as we know she did at 2:07, there had to be cell service as SC will not load without service or Wi-fi. The question is how good of service and was it in&out service? This has been one of my big questions as well, and one I'm working on.

*all thoughts & ideas expressed are my own personal opinions or can be proven as fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018