IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Lawyer / LE experts here have any theories as to why LE has not yet released video of BG walking? (IMO I think a 2 second clip of him walking would help identify him)

My " KISS" theory would tell me they already have a good idea or know of who he is.....and are keeping him close.

????? any video footage could be valuable to help the public identify him...

hmmmmmm

It is a must see... watched it so much as a kid that I have the entire movie memorized line for line.... not sure if Im bragging about that or admitting that I had a really sad childhood lol ;)
The movie is so great we own the dvd!

Profile of child killer. Apologies if you have seen this already. Many other good references if you "Google" the topic.
https://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/profile-of-a-child-killer-their-victims/

New member here. Wanted to say thanks for this post and to encourage other parents to give it a read. I didn't know most child abductees are killed within the first 3 hours and that it's important to call the police immediately, before conducting your own search.

I've been kicking this around too. Hopefully you're right!
Any Lawyer / LE experts here have any theories as to why LE has not yet released video of BG walking? (IMO I think a 2 second clip of him walking would help identify him)

My " KISS" theory would tell me they already have a good idea or know of who he is.....and are keeping him close.

hmmmmmm

I don't have a hinky feeling about it, but wonder what's IN it. What is stored in it? Corn? It is kind of short and fat. Looks different from other silos I've seen that are taller and skinnier.

Is it on the same property where the girls were found?

It isn't a silo. Silos are for storing silage (chopped green corn), used to feed cattle. Mostly used in the dairy industry, and not used much anymore.

That is a grain bin. It's used to store harvested grain, like feed corn, wheat, oats, soybeans. I worked for farmers when I was young. We also have a WS member who is a farmer; who has posted corrections about the bin not being a silo.

hmmmmmm

Not LE but this is my opinion as well. They haven't released it because they don't need to....

Welcome tbex353 ! Welcome to all new posters !!!! You have brought new insights to our thread !

:welcome4:

I was just re watching some videos on youtube, I didnt realize how steep the river bank was near the crimes scene where the victims were found.

[video=youtube;yQCv3TeNayk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQCv3TeNayk[/video]

I still think that B.G. "bulked up" whether it was to disguise his shape (is he slimmer?) or because he had rope and something else under his jacket.

I can't make out his features very well because he seems to have covered himself up well. I say this because it was a fairly nice day and Abby had her jacket open with no hat or scarf. Given that these two girls seemed to like the outdoors they would know to dress for the day.

Whether or not B.G. lives in the Delphi area, it is possible that he did go there to hunt or fish. He could have noticed the girls there from time to time. He could have "overdressed" in case another individual saw him approaching the area and recognized him. Just a possibility.

this is just my opinion.

Just trying to keep up. It appears the fishing photo of Abby came from FB originally, although I remember seeing it in at least one MSM article too. Are we sure it was taken in Delphi, either on Deer Creek or the Wabash? It could be from a vacation somewhere else in Indiana or in another state. JMO.

Hi! I addressed this on post #629 I think? But I am lazy so have copied my own text! Hope you don't mind.

There is definite speculation that it is NOT the Monon HIgh Bridge.

I did the work up for the Monon High Bridge using the following to line it up:

the width of the water at that point,
the distance and angle of the bridge in conjunction with Abby,
the small curve of the land,
the overhead whispy tree branches,
the sunlight and shadows.

The only thing that didn't line up for me was the power lines, which another WSer has pointed to the possibility of, on my work up. It would cause me to push Abby a bit farther up into the bend if those are in fact power lines that we are seeing. I believe the rest of the factors would still line up nicely.

Still, we have no verification that this is the same bridge, and there is a good chance that it is not.

This could be anywhere, it is true, but that bridge looks like the Monon so I went from there.

Unless I can come up with something more conclusive I'm not inclined to post it anymore.

The state may seek a death sentence for murder by alleging the existence of at least one aggravating circumstance. Between 1897 and 2009, a total of 94 men have been executed in the State of Indiana for capital offenses.
The current death penalty law was enacted in 1996 by the Indiana General Assembly. The current method to carry out the execution is by lethal injection.

http://www.in.gov/idoc/3349.htm

This needs a firing squad once he is caught and sentenced.

Nah! Those methods are way too warm & fuzzy for this perp. or any others in his league, IMO. I think we should start a national movement to bring back "Ole Sparky!" Only, a more energy efficient version -- maybe with some solar panels added. That way, you'd be killing two birds with one stone!

Very interesting they have now determined this. I think they know who he is now and have interviewed him and recorded his voice and it has taken time for the lab experts to make a voice recognition match but they have done that. They have even busted his alibi but are still analyzing other key pieces of evidence to tie him to it. Then maybe also in reinterviewing people they are trying to get someone to testify against him. Like I said last night, I think the ones close to him are like a family clan or gang that cover for each other no matter what.

Wish I was that sure they have a lead on the perp. I so want this ******* off the streets.

There are also no arch supports under the pictured bridge with Abby fishing.

That was why I was showing the picture of the bridge! Skibaboo had suggested another bridge which would fit the criteria but only had an aerial shot of it. I found this picture and posted to show that they were not the same type and so we search on!!

I don't think it is that bridge either.

attachment.php

This is the other rail bridge, taken from the Octoberfest video previously posted in these threads.

[video=youtube;zkZ9CvSX2o8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkZ9CvSX2o8&t=424s[/video]

I would like to personally verify if the location Abby was fishing is close to where the bodies were found. If I can I will then add it to the case map because it may be part of the puzzle and that is what the case map is for.

Would you like me to leave it to you Skibaboo? Your skills are sooooo much better than mine and so professional looking!

I know some people have asked if John Walsh has posted about this case. This tweet is from last week.

[video=twitter;839825424444231680]https://twitter.com/john_walsh/status/839825424444231680[/video]

John Walsh‏
Verified account
@john_walsh Mar 9

Watching my son @CallahanWalsh on @GMA trying to shed light on abduction and murder of two young girls from Indiana. Have info? call @FBI

Oh geez we just had breaking news on our local station and I was hoping it was about Abby and Libby but it was just Tom Cream was fired from Indiana University basketball....

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Oh geez we just had breaking news on our local station and I was hoping it was about Abby and Libby but it was just Tom Cream was fired from Indiana University basketball....

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

:gaah:..the worst...... I can't sleep! Seriously, please LE catch this !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en