IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful peeps. No one has been named as a suspect. Just a search warrant!

But I think personally we are getting somewhere ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't realize RL was still being held for the probation violation. Is that typically something he would need to bond out and go back to court for later?

IMHO - Who ever did this may not know RL personally but others involved do. RL was not home when this happened and it wasnt by chance. Remember RL has had many run ins with the law over the years, and with those run ins and the things hes been involved with it is not to far of a leap to think he may know people capable of such acts. As I stated earlier this was not random. These girls were suppose to be at that bridge on that day and they were, someone knew that it was arranged that way. Those girls were taken back to that property and whatever happened happened. The perp than could have gone back up to that house and cleaned up. In my opinion there was a motive and this was a hit, not mob hit, but this was premeditated, there was a reason and one of the girls was the main target.

Also I am going one step further to say that the evidence leads me to believe that Abby was the person who was suppose to be meeting "someone" on the trail that day... I believe she took Libby as a support or protector. Libby was on high alert that day and the minute something didnt sit right she started recording... Know your children, know where they are and what they are doing.... Those two girls IMHO were not on a hike that day they were meeting up with someone and that someone didnt show and instead BG ws there. This person IMHO was not an online catfish this was someone that Abby needed to talk to. These are JMHO nothing to back them up just putting the pieces together

Busy today but was checking in. This is interesting news. Maybe not the PO but someone close. Or maybe he knows something and his alibi wasn't checking out. Time will tell. Fingers crossed. Well...back to work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I posted the other day about the PO but deleted it because we didn't have the go ahead by MODS to sleuth him. Now that a warrant has be served to search his home, I'm thinking he's fair game. Listen to his interviews again and then listen to the recording of "down the hill". soft spoken, weary sounding voice. Watch closely at the arm/hand he gestures with and pay attention to that harness (gun holster more than likely) under his coat.

I'm getting a little freaked out thinking if BG took the girls to the PO's home or shed. What if they were still there and alive during the search on the 13th? PO seems way too old to have done this, but if he was lying about the alibi, maybe not. All imho.

The whole bum/drifter idea... Most people who fit this category are not model citizens until the ripe age of 40 +...they usually have been in and out of the system and are easily identifiable.

They normally are in the public's view constantly well unless the new theory is a "wealthy drifter".

Not sure what kind of drifters are around the rest of the U.S. but all of them around here are dependent on begging for money,cigarettes etc..which keeps them in the public eye.

Not sure where this drifter could have walked, hitchhike or bikes to in a small town with better cover than the CIA.

1 drifter VS FBI-ISP-CCSO And all the other agencies involved. Would be one smart drifter...I doubt it.

All IMO tho

You are talking about the homeless you see. There are just as many homeless you don't see. And they don't want you to see them. They don't want to be connected to the crimes they are committing out of necessity. They are hiding everywhere you don't see. This is why areas in and around nature trails have more crime.

so no one has sluth'ed if RL was transferred to another county? Just I'm hearing and seeing some speculation on that part....and it's just speculation for now

Just got a notification from WTHR about a police search on the property where the girls were found, this time including the home. http://www.wthr.com/article/police-searching-home-property-of-man-where-delphi-teens-were-found

Police stress that the property owner
"has not been arrested in connection to this crime and no charges have been filed."

From the above link:

Police say they are following up on leads to determine if Logan is a suspect in the teens' murders or to rule him out.

Alexis McAdams ✔ @AlexisMcAdamsTV
BREAKING: Police serving search warrant @ Ron Logan's home. He is the owner of the property where the girls bodies were found. #Delphi
[video=twitter;842773775028502529]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/842773775028502529[/video]
Cautiously optimistic... this may explain why LE didn't jump to explain his arrest for probation violation until several days later. I have to wonder though, given his age are we looking at him or a younger relative/associate/partner? Hopefully we'll get permission to start sleuthing him soon.

If a person who lived nearby did this and did it on his property (trying to word this so I dont break any rules)
Why would he leave the girls bodies on his own property?
Makes no sense to me?

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members