IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone may have been covering for someone else. I mean that in the abstract, brother for brother, wife for husband, whatever, but it could apply to the arrested person as well.

I am wondering if this might be it. I do not think it is RL...

I'll entertain that thought for a minute, but still 1 vs All agencies on this case? And not being caught... This guy's not only homeless and moves around better than Rambo... But he's outsmarting the whole world.

And like I said never known a reserved homeless person, surviving homelessness usually requires depending on somebody somewhere.

Just IMO homeless/drifters usually aren't the smartest planners in the world.

But who knows could be, I don't see it but maybe so

its not hard to be 'unseen' when your basically a hobo/vagrant/drifter....

This would certainly explain my wondering why they weren't found quickly, although there are other valid reasons others suggested. But I'm still wondering.

I thought about this too. But keep in mind, the bodies were found across a creek in a fairly remote area. At the time of the initial search on the evening of February 13, no foul play was suspected, so they were probably not combing the entire area. This is a very small town, so likely only a small group of people were searching, calling out names, asking around town, etc.

K-9 units, etc. were not put together until the following morning and it *still* took a couple of hours to find the bodies. IIRC they were located around noon, and the search started around 9:30am. My timeline might be off.

Msm is all over this search, unlike RL's arrest last week. I'd love to see the search warrant!

Well he is obviously a suspect if they are looking to' link or clear 'him. That is why they could say he was detained for unrelated issues because that was true but they suspect him.

Plus if he is the guy they don't want some defense attorney saying at trial that they assumed it was him along and didn't look elsewhere.

If a person who lived nearby did this and did it on his property (trying to word this so I dont break any rules)
Why would he leave the girls bodies on his own property?
Makes no sense to me?

Moo
Maybe it was revenge against RL by someone to make him look like a killer.

From VINELink

Alias: LOGAN, RONALD E.
Offender Name: LOGAN, RONALD EUGENE
Custody Status: Transferred
Race: White
Contact Facility: Carroll County Jail
Registration for notification is not currently available for this offender.
More Info
More Info
Offender Name: LOGAN, RONALD
Custody Status: In Custody
Contact Facility: Clinton County Jail
Notify Me of Status Changes
More Info

Curious.. for those outside of the state of Indiana who have seen the digital billboards on the regular due to commutes or regular travel... are they still up?

Well he is obviously a suspect if they are looking to' link or clear 'him. That is why they could say he was detained for unrelated issues because that was true but they suspect him.

Exactly! We see that all the time in cases. I'm pretty sure many hinky meters here went off when he was arrested - maybe now we can start sleuthing him in connection to the murders. Waiting to hear from the mods...

From VINELink

Alias: LOGAN, RONALD E.
More Info
More Info
Offender Name: LOGAN, RONALD
Custody Status: In Custody
Contact Facility: Clinton County Jail
Notify Me of Status Changes
More Info

yep they transferred him to Clinton. Thanks Nanjack00 for looking that up.

Oh I hope I am wrong. And I just might be! Keeping my fingers crossed.

Part of me hopes it is for closure.

But I don't think it is.

Its all moo..

I'll still be here refreshing the page to find out either way. Just want the right justice for these girls. <3

Clinton County Jail is often used when there is overcrowding at Carrol County Jail. That could be one reason. But there could be other reasons, like for his safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member