IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, I just think he's too old and doesn't look like the person in the picture. But you certainly could be right that he knows something. MOO

Seeing the side by side of RL and BG I am certain they are not the same. But it is definitely possible IMO that he knows something, has been covering for someone or tried to cover up something. A friend or relative, maybe someone who forced him to comply to settle a debt. I always thought something was wrong on the 14th, with him knowing a search was underway for 2 missing girls on his property and he went to town and returned after they were found. Who would leave dozens of people scouring their own property?

IMO, he will not do this again because I think the girls were targeted.
Rocket, I totally agree with your theory and have since early on. What I can't figure out is the message? Hard to not make this confusing- If they were targeted why (as it sounds imo) so brutally?? A message to someone??? Who??? All theory, total speculation and JMO

I would not be surprised if RL has been moved to another county for his own protection....

Perhaps this guy is not a homeless / hobo / vagrant / drifter.... Like we have all said this guy could be any midwestern male... The clothes very well may not have been his which is why they are so poorly fitted. Perhaps he came into town on Feb 13th went to RL's house changed into the clothes left for him, went to the bridge where he was told the girls would be. He the commits the murder goes back up to the house cleans up leaves the clothes and heads right back out of town. That picture is not enough for someone who knows this guy to turn him in. Especially if those aren't his clothes.... Can anyone honestly say they could identify that man based on his face ONLY.... because thats what we are all hoping someone who knows this guy can do.... And why would anyone in town had seen this guy... RL's property is remote and right off of the interstate... BG could have drove right to that house murdered those girls and been home in his bed by the end of the night and NO ONE would have had to have seen him... JMHO its possible is it what happened probably not 100% if I could sleuth a case that good from my computer at work clearly I need to quit my day job... All I'm saying is that it is possible.

anything is possible and IMO he has no relation to RL or even knows him...JMO....I can see your theory though and I can see how that might work also....just my stubborn gut tells me otherwise...that's it a crime of opportunity and he was a drifter and is loooong gone by now. JMO

I do not think RL is BG. However, it is extremely possible he knows something or is covering something. Are we allowed to talk about this now?

This is very vindicating because yesterday I stated that I believed they were just using the probation violation as a way to keep him in custody and question him repeatedly because they believe this man knows something.. and a bunch of people had to start posting quotes from the local LE stating how he was not a suspect and was being held on something unrelated... I called the LE's bluff yesterday... come on people there are enough of us on the is site who can see the forest for the trees..... please lets sleuth this case for real :)

I have wondered if he had previously refused to give DNA under the guise of just being an old man who doesn't trust science/government, whatever. They may have gotten a DNA match, hence the search warrant.

But I have a question. Wouldn't two dead children being found on your property be enough for a search warrant from the get-go???

Good job he isn't being 'questioned' by the FB police he would already be in the town centre on fire.

I know tension is high.. I know people want a result but he could be innocent.. he could be.

I just hope LE dont leave this particular situation hanging without an update.

[video=twitter;842772900222550017]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/842772900222550017[/video]

Rich Van Wyk‏@VanwykWTHR 45m
45 minutes ago

Police r searching home of Ron Logan, who owns the property where #delphigirls we're found. Police say they're following up on leads #wthr

My bolding.

Oh ho, the plot thickens.

Quick question. This thought has been on my mind for sometime. RL's alibi is that he was out of town at the time of the murders. RL was not allowed to drive- correct? He said he was in Lafayette at the time? How did he get there? If the alibi is true then someone else inherently would have to be able to confirm or cover for him. He can't drive so how did he leave his property? Did another friend drive him, did he take a bus? How did he get to the bus? I do not think BG is RL, but I am not yet willing to discount that perhaps RL was privy to certain aspects. Regardless of whether he was involved or not, and as of not technically he was not, I am still curious on his alibi, how he got there and back, and those who would have seen him or helped him during his travel. Moo

I dont think you are alone in thinking this.
I do not know what to think. I do not believe RL is bg...
Parts of this feel like a puzzle to me, i can see pieces that fit together but i do not want to put them together because i do not like the picture it makes.

Yep Its not a nice picture. we are on the same wave length! moo

[video=twitter;842785276342820864]https://twitter.com/93wibc/status/842785276342820864[/video]

93 WIBC Indianapolis‏Verified account @93wibc 2m2 minutes ago
More
@ISPLafayette told @indystar the search at Logan's #Delphi home is to "try to eliminate him or put him as a higher suspect in our case".

"higher suspect" is interesting terminology

TOTAL SPECULATION........What if BG was friend/relative of RL? Took the girls to RL house and at that point RL became involved in either the killings or the aftermath?

If his DUI was in Clinton County, wouldn't they have picked him up on the probation violation? I'm not understanding this transfer I guess. If Carroll County is trying to clear him, wouldn't they not extradite him yet?

Clinton County to Carroll County (IN) - 23 mins, 17.8 miles (if it matters)

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...ie=UTF-8#q=clinton+county+to+carroll+county&*

Extradition doesn't kick in unless it's over state or country borders.

For instance, if I'm arrested here in MA, and they want to try me for something in Indiana, Indiana would have to extradite me. If I was on probation for a crime I had been convicted of in western MA, they'd just pick me up and send me over.

They might also transfer me for overcrowding, as has been mentioned, or security reasons. Sometimes people are transferred to the jail nearest the courthouse where they are scheduled to appear. All kinds of reasons possible that could legitimately have nothing to do with this case.

IMHO RL's alibi is rock solid.... of course it would be he is indirectly involved... as in he let them use his house and property... The problem is that the LE and the FBI are good at what they do and I really really want to believe that they can see when things are too good and too perfect... Lucky for him that day to not be home... hmmm

IMHO for all the sleuthing I have done so far on this site and outside of this site at this point:

1. I do not believe this was random
2. I do not believe this was sexually motivated attack
3. I am not sure if they were set up, as in they thought they were meeting someone that day that the knew and instead along comes BG or if the BG was given information that the girls would be there and again the girls were set up.
4. I believe it will come to pass that there was a motive for these murders. There was someone or some persons who needed one of these girls eliminated and the other girl happened to get caught up in it is MHO at this point from all the research I have done.
My thoughts exactly. JMO

<modsnip>

The dates are also mirror images ... 7.13.12 and 2.13.17

Interesting news. RL was (according to his account and I believe LE's account) not home when the murders happened. I guess the big "what if" here is whether or not the perp or perps used more of the property for the crimes, and if RL might know who did it. I still say RL is a victim in this case, and will believe so until it's proven otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02