IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The FBI is still the main group working this case correct? (sorry, very hard to keep up - pregnant, have a toddler, work full time)

For those of you that don't want to fit the puzzle pieces together to see the whole picture, why not? That's what we need - the whole picture! <modsnip> JMO.

Seeing the side by side of RL and BG I am certain they are not the same. But it is definitely possible IMO that he knows something, has been covering for someone or tried to cover up something. A friend or relative, maybe someone who forced him to comply to settle a debt. I always thought something was wrong on the 14th, with him knowing a search was underway for 2 missing girls on his property and he went to town and returned after they were found. Who would leave dozens of people scouring their own property?

Just curious, what's the source that confirms he went to town during the search of his property?

:wave: Hey folks, hold tight just a little while longer please. Tricia will soon be posting a message/update on some changes in regards to sleuthing for this thread. Thanks for your patience while some things are figured out and decisions are made!

[video=twitter;842785276342820864]https://twitter.com/93wibc/status/842785276342820864[/video]

93 WIBC Indianapolis&#8207;Verified account @93wibc 2m2 minutes ago
More
@ISPLafayette told @indystar the search at Logan's #Delphi home is to "try to eliminate him or put him as a higher suspect in our case".

"higher suspect" is interesting terminology

HIGHER SUSPECT - so he is an official suspect now?

I find it interesting that LE came out several days ago with the statement they found some had not been truthful with their alibis and now RL's place is being searched. I wonder if he was truthful about his alibi. I was watching Cold Case Files last night and interestingly enough I caught two different episodes. In the first, the victim was murdered by someone local that lived within viewing distance of the crime scene. In the second, the victim was murdered by a transient serial killer. It's funny because I find myself trying to apply the scenario in the show to what could have happened in this case. Last night I was so torn because after watching both of these I couldn't decide what I think really happened here.

The only thing that raises my suspicions about the house is, it would allow the perp to conceal the girls more and then they could have been moved in the middle of the night to the location where they were found

[video=twitter;842785276342820864]https://twitter.com/93wibc/status/842785276342820864[/video]

93 WIBC Indianapolis&#8207;Verified account @93wibc 2m2 minutes ago
More
@ISPLafayette told @indystar the search at Logan's #Delphi home is to "try to eliminate him or put him as a higher suspect in our case".

"higher suspect" is interesting terminology

So you're saying he's a suspect.....

Quick question. This thought has been on my mind for sometime. RL's alibi is that he was out of town at the time of the murders. RL was not allowed to drive- correct? He said he was in Lafayette at the time? How did he get there? If the alibi is true then someone else inherently would have to be able to confirm or cover for him. He can't drive so how did he leave his property? Did another friend drive him, did he take a bus? How did he get to the bus? I do not think BG is RL, but I am not yet willing to discount that perhaps RL was privy to certain aspects. Regardless of whether he was involved or not, and as of not technically he was not, I am still curious on his alibi, how he got there and back, and those who would have seen him or helped him during his travel. Moo

Hiitch-hike?

HIGHER SUSPECT - so he is an official suspect now?

Maybe he is now on their short list. A huge trial here in Canada just ended and we found out the the killer was actually suspect number 5 or 6. They had a code name for him T5 I believe. Would love to see their list on suspects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those of you that don't want to fit the puzzle pieces together to see the whole picture, why not? That's what we need - the whole picture! If this case freaks you out maybe you shouldn't be here reading about it. JMO.

Its not that i dont want to see the picture. I think i know what happened but cant say it here. I dont think mr logan is the perp. moo

I can not rule out #1 or #2 yet......

The only thing that raises my suspicions about the house is, it would allow the perp to conceal the girls more and then they could have been moved in the middle of the night to the location where they were found

My bolding (this is BBM? newbie sorry)

yeah, as in "down the hill"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members