IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;842776636059783168]https://twitter.com/WLFI/status/842776636059783168[/video]

WLFI News 18‏@WLFI 27m
27 minutes ago

Sheriff: Search warrant served is just standard procedure

yep they transferred him to Clinton.

Did they transfer RL to Clinton because that's where the judge is or the jail is where he will have to do his time for probation violation? IMO and Thanks

its not hard to be 'unseen' when your basically a hobo/vagrant/drifter....

There are many levels of homeless and transient as well.

There are homeless people who have pensions or other income but can't afford the disproportionate expense of housing, especially in urban areas.

There are quite a few who just prefer to live off the grid. Many but not all are mentally ill or PTSD veterans. They often just like to move around

There are tens of thousands of people, especially in construction, food service, and the sex trades, who go to where the jobs are. They're in one area for as long as the job lasts, whether that's two months or two years, and then move on.

There are the ones whose job keeps them on the road or only in one place for a few months. Truckers, regional sales, migrant agriculture workers, seasonal workers in tourist-based industry.

The homeless begging on the corners are only the tip of the iceberg.

And I don't think this has anything to do with the current case.

[video=twitter;842769551901282304]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/842769551901282304[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏
Verified account
@AlexisMcAdamsTV 56m
56 minutes ago

BREAKING: ISP,FBI & Carrol Co. Sheriffs served search warrant at home of Ron Logan- owner of the property where the girls bodies were found

Correction. The 13th was Monday.

9. The two sets of girls look alike.

I second this. I did a double take when looking at their photos side by side. Almost as if Libby & Abby could have been older versions of Lyric and Elizabeth.

Opinion: RL's alibi of being in Lafayette may likely be one that LE referred to earlier this week as not being truthful; too early to tell but my gut says there'd be no search warrant granted unless there was probable cause of some sort; also should be said that it's very possible someone else was staying at RL's property that may have prompted this. Hoping for closure (and justice) soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My exact first thoughts, too.

Opinion: RL's alibi of being in Lafayette may likely be one that LE referred to earlier this week as not being truthful; too early to tell but my gut says there'd be no search warrant granted unless there was probable cause of some sort; also should be said that it's very possible someone else was staying at RL's property that may have prompted this. Hoping for closure (and justice) soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing the side by side of RL and BG I am certain they are not the same. But it is definitely possible IMO that he knows something, has been covering for someone or tried to cover up something. A friend or relative, maybe someone who forced him to comply to settle a debt. I always thought something was wrong on the 14th, with him knowing a search was underway for 2 missing girls on his property and he went to town and returned after they were found. Who would leave dozens of people scouring their own property?

I posted the other day about the PO but deleted it because we didn't have the go ahead by MODS to sleuth him. Now that a warrant has been served to search his home, I'm thinking he's fair game. Listen to his interviews again and then listen to the recording of "down the hill". soft spoken, weary sounding voice. Watch closely at the arm/hand he gestures with and pay attention to that harness (gun holster more than likely) under his coat.

BBM...

Not yet :cow: :moo:

:waiting: on :copcar: to say he is a suspect to sleuth here in public forum per TOS.

[video=twitter;842776636059783168]https://twitter.com/WLFI/status/842776636059783168[/video]

WLFI News 18‏@WLFI 27m
27 minutes ago

yep just dong their due diligence.

[video=twitter;842773775028502529]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/842773775028502529[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏
Verified account
@AlexisMcAdamsTV
Follow

BREAKING: Police serving search warrant @ Ron Logan's home. He is the owner of the property where the girls bodies were found. #Delphi

WLFI News 18‏@WLFI 27m
27 minutes ago

Except that the media hasn't been all over other served warrants (other than the very first one but no names were ever released). Where there's smoke, there's fire.

WLFI News 18‏@WLFI 27m
27 minutes ago

But you do have to wonder why the search warrant was served over 30 days later instead of immediately, given that the girls' bodies were found on his property.

In the hour since the search started, I cannot tell you how many news helicopters have passed over my house on their way (presumably) from Indianapolis to Delphi.

[video=twitter;842772900222550017]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/842772900222550017[/video]

Rich Van Wyk‏@VanwykWTHR 45m
45 minutes ago

Police r searching home of Ron Logan, who owns the property where #delphigirls we're found. Police say they're following up on leads #wthr

its not hard to be 'unseen' when your basically a hobo/vagrant/drifter....

Perhaps this guy is not a homeless / hobo / vagrant / drifter.... Like we have all said this guy could be any midwestern male... The clothes very well may not have been his which is why they are so poorly fitted. Perhaps he came into town on Feb 13th went to RL's house changed into the clothes left for him, went to the bridge where he was told the girls would be. He the commits the murder goes back up to the house cleans up leaves the clothes and heads right back out of town. That picture is not enough for someone who knows this guy to turn him in. Especially if those aren't his clothes.... Can anyone honestly say they could identify that man based on his face ONLY.... because thats what we are all hoping someone who knows this guy can do.... And why would anyone in town had seen this guy... RL's property is remote and right off of the interstate... BG could have drove right to that house murdered those girls and been home in his bed by the end of the night and NO ONE would have had to have seen him... JMHO its possible is it what happened probably not 100% if I could sleuth a case that good from my computer at work clearly I need to quit my day job... All I'm saying is that it is possible.

WLFI News 18‏@WLFI 27m
27 minutes ago

What does that even mean?

It's standard procedure to serve a search warrant when LE wants to search something?

Judges don't rubber stamp search warrants for no reason.

I do not think Logan is the man in the photo. I think BG is significantly younger. Logan has glasses on in every photo. I think it is unlikely he would be on the bridge without them.

He could be protecting someone and the second person, I guess, but I really don't believe it. I think I'm in the minority.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I dont think you are alone in thinking this.
I do not know what to think. I do not believe RL is bg...
Parts of this feel like a puzzle to me, i can see pieces that fit together but i do not want to put them together because i do not like the picture it makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy