attachment.php

Threw this together for comparison

Attachments

• INcase2.jpg
    INcase2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,117
Looks like scratches near his eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be. Or could be his age. I'm a few years younger and I swear some days I wake up and the skin on my face is doing all kinds of weird things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How longer after the murder's did RL do his TV interviews? I only ask because if he's got a history of both alcohol related issues and false informing, maybe he was drunk when he found the girls on his property and snapped. Drunks in a blind rage are both scary and strong. He could have been furious for them being near his property or for something unrelated and it was bad place bad time kind of thing. Could have been a "accident" he then tried to cover up after. Himself or someone else even. Idk. Just thinking out loud.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Yes some people become very hostile after drinking alcohol.

Has it been confirmed that he "ordered" them to go down a hill? Or is that your opinion?

I haven't followed the threads closely but last I was around, it wasn't confirmed and it could have been him pointing to something and saying something was down a hill. Or any other possible scenarios.

That's what I heard on the audio clip. I didn't hear him say: could you please go down the hill, or would you mind going down the hill. I heard "down the hill". Given that the girls were found "down the hill", it makes sense to me that they did as they were told.

Wow, it really sounds similar, IMO. Which brings me back to my idea that two were involved. Video capture one in one direction while audio caught one in the other direction, so there was nowhere to go but down.

I've also always thought that someone coveyed a sense of authority to keep things calm.

All speculation, of course.

Well I looked just now and couldn't find it but a couple of days ago ABC (iirc) said LE told them for the first time that the voice is BG's. But it definitely could have been 2 different recordings.

Maybe the truck was seen on cctv somewhere it was not supposed to be? This could be related to RL's alibi maybe not checking out (speculative based on comments made by LE) or it did but the truck was seen elsewhere, maybe the truck was used, known or unknown to RL, for BG to get the heck out of dodge?

I've got so many scenarios running through my head

Me too!

I think I need to jot down a chart.

jmo

I'd like to see LE release an approx. height for BG but until they do has anyone seen a decent guesstimate?

I saw a retired LE guess 5'10" to 6' but he didn't appear to have studied the pic; it was just off the top of his head, imho.

I'm thinking the low end of that range. He just doesn't look that tall or large to me. Lot of the girth seems to be caused by the stuff inside his jacket, imo. My best guess is 5'10" 180-190 lbs.
I used the height of the curb to estimate his height. I came up with 5' 91/2" and approx 195 lbs.
90e1b5e8a6c33cd7b438f1b6ee567b27.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The outward placement of right foot is similar. I agree cheeks and face don't march. Could RL be wesring thermals or fleece lined jeans in this pic, giving extra bulk?

IDK whether RL is involved or not. But I have long theorized that the white thingy poking out top of BGs jacket was a plastic bag. I've imagined this guy had spent some time that day drinking. (Just my gut feeling). It makes my nerves tweek just a little knowing now about Mr RLs drinking issues.

Again, I'm not saying either way. I don't think a 70 year old is too old to commit a heinous crime. It does appear that BG is younger. But I never did like that interview regarding his property. He seemed too sure of direction and such. It always raised the hairs on my arms.

Also, since that interview I've been stuck on the part about how his kids, grands and their buddies all played RIGHT THERE. Makes me wonder about him protecting someone too. Also there's that profile thing about a criminals "Awareness space".

Ugh, just want this to be over already. I don't believe this is just another one of those pesky searches that wind up a bust. Just my feeling, and of course moo, JMO, etc etc.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

What would be the likelihood of an out of control drunk successfully doing this without injuring himself in the process?
Well, I'm not sure. My brother (who is sober now for several years) was very drunk one day and snapped. I saw it happen and it was the most terrifying thing I've ever experienced. I actually feared for my life. He was very self-harm in in that instance, banging his head into walls, etc. But he also had other drugs besides alcohol in his system.

The likelihood he could have injured himself is high but I also think it'd be pretty easy to hide any injuries considering how he was dressed during the TV interviews.

Would scent dogs (cadaver or otherwise) be useful a month later? Particularly with the truck and the house? I think yes.

Have they released any more information about the BG? For example, have they said anything like, "Based on the picture, we can assume he is around X'X" tall and around X lbs?" I know there is a mathematical way to figure it out based on the ties he's standing on, etc. I just didn't know if they've done that or released that yet before I recreate the wheel and try to figure it out. I think that would be really helpful in trying to rule possible BGs out.
I did this very quickly. http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/58cc3b81d6270/Screenshot_20170224-113016.png?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Do we know if RL lives alone? I saw from his public records he's divorced. Someone has to take him places because he can't drive, unless that's why he's in jail because he drives when he's not supposed to. I think it's interesting they took the truck if he's not supposed to drive.

Where is the information that he can't drive?

The outward placement of right foot is similar. I agree cheeks and face don't march. Could RL be wesring thermals or fleece lined jeans in this pic, giving extra bulk?
This is what it looks like to me. My husband has jeans like that, fleece lined, and they hang just like those.

RL has a son...

Welcome... very interesting post although it was noted earlier that we could not publicly sleuth RL's family or associates (yet).

You might qualify to become a verified insider though? If you check on the first post of the thread there is a link to the rules that has more info on it I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE