IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to post this again due to the recent developments with RL's property and see if anybody thinks this theory has any more likelihood of occurring. All MOO of course. Also, I do not believe they have DNA, I do not think this was a sexual crime, I believe that RL MAY be the perp and LE is trying very hard to find something to link him. I think the BG photo is strikingly similar to RL and the voice as well. Typically, sexual predators dont start offending later in life, but thise that have a history of alchohol abuse can become belligerent and snap at any time. With all that being said, this is still my working theory of a possible scenario of the crime committed against the girls.

Disclaimer - All of my following comments are my opinion only and should not, in any way be confused with being factual.

I have theory of a possible scenario. Please share your thoughts, alternative theories, poke holes in mine, etc...

Here goes... So the girls are out hiking and taking pictures and video. From a distance, the unsub notices them and is not happy about where they are. Maybe he has noticed them, or others, in the past and just does'nt think they should be where they are. Or maybe they are doing something that the unsub is not happy with. (Imagine, if you will, of the crotchety old man who yells at the kids to "stay off my lawn".) The unsub is "fed up" with seeing them or others where he believes they should not be or doing what he believes they should not be doing so he decides he needs to confront them and eventually catches up with them at the Monon bridge where he is captured (in the background) on video from the girls' cell phone. Once the unsub catches up with them and confronts them. He may have forced them back to where he thought they shouldn't have been or what they shouldn't have done to "make his point". Sometime during this encounter, one or both of the girls respond in a way that causes the unsub's anger to escalate. Eventually, he loses control and attacks and kills one of them. Then, he realizes what he has done and decides the only way to avoid being identified is to kill the other girl too. After murdering them, he undresses them to make it appear sexual in nature.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

this is not plausible, IMHO.

How longer after the murder's did RL do his TV interviews? I only ask because if he's got a history of both alcohol related issues and false informing, maybe he was drunk when he found the girls on his property and snapped. Drunks in a blind rage are both scary and strong. He could have been furious for them being near his property or for something unrelated and it was bad place bad time kind of thing. Could have been a "accident" he then tried to cover up after. Himself or someone else even. Idk. Just thinking out loud.

It's a probation violation, not parole, but R.L. should have gotten a lawyer right away. He chose to talk - a lot - and now he is going silent.

I think some ppl are just natural talkers and RL is definitely a talker. Part of the age and stage of life because I don't think, JMO, he is on social media like fb, Instagram so they talk and talk like the good ol days with out all the electronics.... MY FIL refuses to own a cell phone and does not have any social media accts. He is 79

From Crime Online By Leigh Egan (sorry not sure how to post) FBI Indiana searching home of man who may be connected RL 59 yrs old the girls were found on his property I hope this post is ok, otherwise, please remove
Hmmmmmm

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The girls did not wander onto his property. They were accosted by a man on the bridge and ordered to go "down the hill". That is how they got on his property.

Has it been confirmed that he "ordered" them to go down a hill? Or is that your opinion?

I haven't followed the threads closely but last I was around, it wasn't confirmed and it could have been him pointing to something and saying something was down a hill. Or any other possible scenarios.

I don't think we know for sure what "down the hill" was in reference to, do we? Was he telling them something was down the hill, i.e go down the hill, turn left, etc? I did not hear "go" myself.

Whatever the details happen to be, that vehicle is likely involved with the girls' murders.

So....how?

What scenarios with that truck fit with what we know?

jmo

Remember waaay back in the beginning, LE was asking folks to come forward if they remembered any backpacks or hitchhikers in the area? Maybe RL has realized he gave a ride to someone that was involved? He was afraid to speak up due to his past?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

could RL have a telescope in his house? It would explain away the "just happened apon them" theory

Has it been confirmed that he "ordered" them to go down a hill? Or is that your opinion?

I haven't followed the threads closely but last I was around, it wasn't confirmed and it could have been him pointing to something and saying something was down a hill. Or any other possible scenarios.

You are correct. We do not know the context of "down the hill." We don't know where the audio was taken or what was happening at the time of the recording. All we know is the words "down the hill" were spoken by a man and recording by Libby.

jmo

Maybe the truck was used to move the bodies? The bed of the truck? They could find trace DNA or prints or blood or a stray hair even. Taking the truck to be gone over? You'd think there would have been tracks, if so, it was winter in the woods the ground would have been soft and muddy and would have left tire tracks.

Lots of jumping to conclusions, IMO. It shouldn't be too hard to show probable cause to search a property so close to the murder scene, regardless of any evidence of the owner's involvement. This could be much closer to a shot in the dark than a slam dunk.

We have to remember that LE has a video and extended audio of BG. They may be seeing and hearing something that we aren't privy to.

I want to post this again due to the recent developments with RL's property and see if anybody thinks this theory has any more likelihood of occurring. All MOO of course. Also, I do not believe they have DNA, I do not think this was a sexual crime, I believe that RL MAY be the perp and LE is trying very hard to find something to link him. I think the BG photo is strikingly similar to RL and the voice as well. Typically, sexual predators dont start offending later in life, but thise that have a history of alchohol abuse can become belligerent and snap at any time. With all that being said, this is still my working theory of a possible scenario of the crime committed against the girls.

Disclaimer - All of my following comments are my opinion only and should not, in any way be confused with being factual.

I have theory of a possible scenario. Please share your thoughts, alternative theories, poke holes in mine, etc...

Here goes... So the girls are out hiking and taking pictures and video. From a distance, the unsub notices them and is not happy about where they are. Maybe he has noticed them, or others, in the past and just does'nt think they should be where they are. Or maybe they are doing something that the unsub is not happy with. (Imagine, if you will, of the crotchety old man who yells at the kids to "stay off my lawn".) The unsub is "fed up" with seeing them or others where he believes they should not be or doing what he believes they should not be doing so he decides he needs to confront them and eventually catches up with them at the Monon bridge where he is captured (in the background) on video from the girls' cell phone. Once the unsub catches up with them and confronts them. He may have forced them back to where he thought they shouldn't have been or what they shouldn't have done to "make his point". Sometime during this encounter, one or both of the girls respond in a way that causes the unsub's anger to escalate. Eventually, he loses control and attacks and kills one of them. Then, he realizes what he has done and decides the only way to avoid being identified is to kill the other girl too. After murdering them, he undresses them to make it appear sexual in nature.

I remember your theory being posted earlier. Even with the recent developments this doesn't seem likely to me. I still believe this was a sexually motivated crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of jumping to conclusions, IMO. It shouldn't be too hard to show probable cause to search a property so close to the murder scene, regardless of any evidence of the owner's involvement. This could be much closer to a shot in the dark than a slam dunk.
I think it's less "jumping to conclusions" and more "exploring different scenarios and possibilities". I can't speak for anyone else but I certainly havent come to any conclusion in this case. All this search warrant does is make things even more complicated.

They took the truck. That's not a shot in the dark, imo.

(Or could they take the truck because of violation of probation and/or for driving without a license???? I don't think so, but I don't know.)

I hope so anyway.

jmo

How longer after the murder's did RL do his TV interviews? I only ask because if he's got a history of both alcohol related issues and false informing, maybe he was drunk when he found the girls on his property and snapped. Drunks in a blind rage are both scary and strong. He could have been furious for them being near his property or for something unrelated and it was bad place bad time kind of thing. Could have been a "accident" he then tried to cover up after. Himself or someone else even. Idk. Just thinking out loud.

What would be the likelihood of an out of control drunk successfully doing this without injuring himself in the process?

I think some ppl are just natural talkers and RL is definitely a talker. Part of the age and stage of life because I don't think, JMO, he is on social media like fb, Instagram so they talk and talk like the good ol days with out all the electronics.... MY FIL refuses to own a cell phone and does not have any social media accts. He is 79

That would be my FIL as well.He can talk the ear off of a moose.

Whatever the details happen to be, that vehicle is likely involved with the girls' murders.

So....how?

What scenarios with that truck fit with what we know?

jmo

Maybe the truck was seen on cctv somewhere it was not supposed to be? This could be related to RL's alibi maybe not checking out (speculative based on comments made by LE) or it did but the truck was seen elsewhere, maybe the truck was used, known or unknown to RL, for BG to get the heck out of dodge?

I've got so many scenarios running through my head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member