IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just before this search warrant the police said certain people lied about their alibis.....so was he in town? Your theory is possible though

The timeline lends to plenty of time for him to have been present on the property during the murder, lets guess it was finished at 3:30, shower, change, Leave for Lafayette at 4, before police even were called, drive half an hour to arrive in Lafayette around 4:30, spend an hour and a half there, leave Lafayette at 6, and return at 6:30 when they saw him arrive and asked if they could search his private property.

In fact, I think it's pretty likely that he would only spend an hour or 2 in Lafayette. that time frame covers the time when old people eat dinner, also maybe a stop at a store.

Can someone please tell me what is going on? Why are they searching his home, why is this front news, why are they saying he isn't a suspect? I'm so confused.

In a short (39 seconds) video blurb under "Breaking News" on WISH, the reporter says "several agencies" are conducting the search. So I guess that means the FBI is also involved in this search? IIRC, ISP searched the first property and then the FBI took over and searched the second property.

http://wishtv.com/

Perhaps they are searching his property and vehicle for evidence that someone else who they suspect was there or had access to his property

Possible, maybe they do have dna, maybe they are looking for that dna in a vehicle. Jmo

MOO: I agree and this is my theory at the moment as well. I'm basing this on the phone pinging comment and the vehicles/ppl below the bridge in Libby's picture she took, and the fact the girls were not found during the search on the day they went missing. The vehicles IMO seem to be parked in an out of the way location not on a well used road or parking area. Do any of the locals here know of areas below the bridge like this? I could very well be wrong and it is just my opinion. JMOO
Are you referring to the photo Libby took of Abby and uploaded to Snapchat? If so there are no cars or people underneath the bridge in that photo.

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/17/search-underway-of-home-property-of-man-where-delphi-teens-were-found/

RL lawyered up.. and isn't talking.. this from a man who did tons of media interviews

Sorry.. I know lawyers always tell you not to talk but if I was innocent I wouldn't care what they said! I'd be interviewed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not if you are being accused on social media of being the killer which he has been. Websleuths is one of the few places where rampant speculation isn't allowed. FB basically tried and hung him last weekend when they found out he was in jail for a probation violation.

Hmm... about the vehicle being towed....could Libby have been recording the perp while he drove? It would be easier to hide a phone when the driver is otherwise occupied with driving. Perhaps "down the hill" was where he was "going" with the vehicle.

Just thinking aloud while we await more info. JMO

If they are looking for something very specific and do not find it, perhaps it could clear him? I don't know what that would be, though, other than DNA.

I'm starting to worry they do not have DNA of BG or as someone mentioned, if they do, perhaps it came back as a familial match to RL. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

They are not there to clear his name. They are looking for evidence related to these murders.

Well I don't think he's the sharpest tool in the shed. To me that makes more sense (or I want it to) than some psycho child killer roaming small communities. :(

Compared to " some psycho child killer running small communities" perhaps. I just did not see them in the middle of the road getting run over by accident, with a cover up, at all.

If they were in the middle of the road and got run over by accident, I will have thought they had already contacted family member(s ) for their pickup prior to getting by roadway to be hit by a drunk driver at about 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

:cow: :moo:

They are not there to clear his name. They are looking for evidence related to these murders.

I was replying to the tweet by a reporter that LE indicated they were there to clear his name or move him up on the list of suspects.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Tim McNicholas‏ @TimMcNicholas [video=twitter;842802909792362496]https://twitter.com/TimMcNicholas/status/842802909792362496[/video]More

Police stressing that Ron Logan is NOT a suspect. Detectives say Logan's lawyer advised him not to talk and "he is not talking."
What do these tweets even mean? Please, someone, make it against the law for police depts to tweet!;;

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I've been following from the beginning, as well as doing some of my own research. IMO this was a well planned out murder and that the perp came to the trail prepared. An organized killer. In fact, he may have been scouting the trail for quite some time waiting for the "right" target. I also believe that his perverse fantasy involved capturing two girls, for reasons such as, but not limited to, getting off on watching one see the other murdered. Of course we do not know the cause of death or how the bodies were found, but it would not surprise me that this psychopath staged the scene in quite a disturbing manner. IMOO the killer lives within a 100 mile radius of Delphi, hides under a veneer of pseudo-normal life. I'd be looking for a person who has been divorced at least once or twice (has difficulty maintaining relationships), with average intelligence, and most likely has an early childhood history of abuse and abandonment...sex for him is about tension relief and management of internal conflict...not about the person, therefore he can treat the victims as objects only.

I tried to write a summary of my suspect profile from a psychological (not behavioral) perspective, however I found it too difficult to do so without violating TOS and/or making assumptions about cause of death and whether or not there was sexual assault. IMOO, I would add: the perp would probably be someone who lies constantly, wants to prove himself as a "man's man" , may have recently experienced a rejection, defeat, or refusal that triggered regression and stimulated revenge fantasies. The internal anxiety from this regression may have been so severe that this perp acted out with sexualized aggression/ sadism. His ability to tolerate anxiety is severely limited, he has a fragile sense of self, with aggressive outbursts that would usually seem out of character for him utilized as a discharge for the anxiety and to shore up his ego.

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/17/search-underway-of-home-property-of-man-where-delphi-teens-were-found/

RL lawyered up.. and isn't talking.. this from a man who did tons of media interviews

Sorry.. I know lawyers always tell you not to talk but if I was innocent I wouldn't care what they said! I'd be interviewed.

I don't blame him one bit for getting a lawyer. I would have done it earlier. IMO. I would cooperate but still had legal council as well.

Weird. I clicked on the link in her tweet right when she posted it and got a dead link. Then I went to the Fox FB page and found a newly posted interview of her with Sgt. Slocum so I assumed that's what she was referring to. Do you think she had a different video up instead of the interview with Sgt. Slocum that she deleted? If so I wonder what it was about. :waitasec:

Hmmm its been deleted. What news source is she with?

took a bit to locate the tweet deleted by https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV that mentioned the facebook video. thank you internet. i still wonder why she would delete this off her timeline so suddenly after posting?

attachment.php

Attachments

• C7JGJE8VwAAhs9L.jpg
    C7JGJE8VwAAhs9L.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 632
The thing is the BG is wearing baggy jeans. PO is wearing fitted jeans tucked into boots.

When I have on loose pajama bottoms I look like an overweight man but put some skinny jeans and tall boots on me... eureka, I am a female with hips and a butt.

Also, if he does have his hands in his pants pockets, that's a hip "slimming" trick...:) I've used it before

Now I'm wondering if the girls went inside RL's house at some point?

Maybe one of the girls fell during their hike, RL spotted them and brings them back to his house. Once they arrive, he exposes himself, girls get offended and take out their phones to call the cops, he brings out a knife? And from there, they head back to the woods?

Reminder that lawyering up and staying silent is a right and no indication of guilt or involvement.

If the bodies of 2 girls are discovered on your property, and it's discovered that you are in violation of your parole for any reason at all, it's a very real possibility that you could be innocent but convicted.

Everything you say will be used against you, especially if no other suspect is identified. At the very least, you'll be convicted of parole violation which can land you in jail by itself. At worst, you'll be the prime suspect even if you're completely innocent. And even if LE clears you, until the crime is solved, the entire community and nation might view you as guilty.

He may be involved or guilty, but there's no evidence of that yet.

Staying silent is legally the best move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya