DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just adding a photo for reference.
attachment.php

That looks like an electric fence guard station to me. -Nin

I'm not sure. I missed a bunch of posts. I think it's looking like RL is involved, but he doesn't look like the guy on the bridge to me. The guy on the bridge looks younger, IMO. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

It could be that RL is not the perp and not directly involved. Perhaps his property was used, and in the course of the investigation, his violation of probation was uncovered.

I wonder if his buildings were the location where the perp actually committed the murders. It just seems likely to me that the perp would chose to be sheltered and hidden during a violent crime. Later, he could move the bodies.

Of course, IDK.

We honestly do not know if RL is involved or not, but LE is obviously very interested in his property.

jmopion, subject to change

something I noticed in a couple videos of RL was that he had a strap by his neck going under his jacket---like a crossbody bag or pouch. The pictures of BG looked like maybe at his waist. I wonder if either is diabetic and carries his insulin like that? Strange that both of them seem to have some kind of bag.

TOTAL SPECULATION........What if BG was friend/relative of RL? Took the girls to RL house and at that point RL became involved in either the killings or the aftermath?

For some reason I have been wondering over the past few days if this was a grandson or nephew? Somebody younger who was staying there and talked the girls into going to the house with them? Or forced them to. Not sure which I think just more wondering about the Grandson idea?

Do they need cause beyond the bodies being found there and that he is on probation? I've seen others mention a warrant with probable cause is not required for those on probation, parole, etc. Is this true?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

If there is no warrant served appropriately, evidence can be thrown out in court. Of course police can bust into a house in the commission of a crime without a warrant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing I'll say, at the moment, regarding RL is.. IMO - there's no way RL is the person shown in those two still shots (BG).

JMO.

ETA: No Way (IMO) BG is a 70+ year old man.

What was said about deer stands on his property? I miss that on previous threads. tia

For some reason I have been wondering over the past few days if this was a grandson or nephew? Somebody younger who was staying there and talked the girls into going to the house with them? Or forced them to. Not sure which I think just more wondering about the Grandson idea?

And they would be SO familiar with that bridge that they could cross it pretty quickly I would guess.

moo of course

I don't think the truck parked in front of the stock trailer and the truck on the flatbed are one and the same. The one in front of the trailer has a utility cap and the one on the flatbed doesn't seem to. Could there be a "fleet" of company vehicles there? That opens up why someone else could have access to his property.

After listening to the TV interview, I did agree that the voice was quite the dead ringer. Then on first glance, even the images of the men ring a bell. Roughly the same height, head cast down while walking, hands shoved in pockets, hat, etc.

However, when you really start to focus on their hip area, you'll notice that they almost certainly aren't the same person. It appears BG is slender, and RL has hips.

attachment.php
attachment.php

The thing is the BG is wearing baggy jeans. PO is wearing fitted jeans tucked into boots.

When I have on loose pajama bottoms I look like an overweight man but put some skinny jeans and tall boots on me... eureka, I am a female with hips and a butt.

RL said in one of the interviews he knew both the families. It would really be something if he is partly responsible.

I've been thinking since shortly after the picture of BG was published, that it will be interesting to see how much the real perp actually resembles that photo. There was a case recently in Nashville, TN in which a young woman (Tiffany Ferguson) was stabbed and killed when she apparently interrupted a burglary inside her apartment. The police immediately release nearby surveilliance and shortly afterward the perp was apprehended. I was shocked when I saw what the perp actually looked like, because I didn't think he resembled the footage at all (I thought the perp was African-American but he was Caucasian).

Anyway, with that said, I noticed that the recent Fox 59 news article has some photos attached. This one really struck me ....

Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 1.40.27 PM.jpg

From link: http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

ETA: I am not saying I believe RL is BG, because I don't. I just don't think BG really *looks* much like what we think he does in the photo from Libby's phone...

If there is no warrant served appropriately, evidence can be thrown out in court. Of course police can bust into a house in the commission of a crime without a warrant.

That is what I thought

Thank you for responding. I was referring to that right being waived when someone is on parole or probation. I guess the question remains if that was a condition of his probation or not, though, as well as the law in the state of Indiana regarding warrantless searches.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/probation-search-conditions.html

"The *Fourth Amendment**typically prevents police from searching someone’s body, belongings, or home without a *warrant**or probable cause. But it’s common for judges, as a condition of sentencing someone to probation, to require that the probationer agree to *warrantless searches. Because this condition gives up the probationer’s normal Fourth Amendment rights, it’s often called a “Fourth waiver.”

"Although officers usually need probable cause before they can search a person or home (they typically need a warrant for the latter), a search condition eliminates this requirement. In some states, an officer must have reasonable suspicion before conducting a probation search, but in others, an officer can conduct one at any time, even without reason to believe that the probationer committed a crime. Some search conditions allow only probation officers to search, while others authorize both probation and police officers to do the same."

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member