IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they publish search warrants? Will the public know what was on it?

Search warrants can be sealed for 30 days if they feel they need to keep the public from seeing it. If it doesn't have anything that would hurt their case they could release it.

I'm not sure. I missed a bunch of posts. I think it's looking like RL is involved, but he doesn't look like the guy on the bridge to me. The guy on the bridge looks younger, IMO. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Yes, this is what I'm speculating a couple posts above, that BG was caught on video in the distance but the voice close up. Corralled on the bridge.

Do we know if RL lives alone? I saw from his public records he's divorced. Someone has to take him places because he can't drive, unless that's why he's in jail because he drives when he's not supposed to. I think it's interesting they took the truck if he's not supposed to drive.

His license suspension ended 5 months ago IIRC

Bingo. FBI and ISP forensics have no doubt been doing a great job of tracking down sources of fibers.

Now, RL's alibi could still hold. Let's not jump to conclusions. He could've gotten a ride. Somebody might have used the truck w/o his knowledge. Up until this case came along I left the keys in the ignition on all of my vehicles (I live on the edge of Fort Wayne).

Agree, which is why I noted in earlier post that if warrant is because of evidence that has been fast tracked, that doesn't get us closer to suspect but might fill in some gaps in the picture.

(And OT/coincidence, but I grew up just outside of Ft. Wayne, and always left keys in the car, too)

After listening to the TV interview, I did agree that the voice was quite the dead ringer. Then on first glance, even the images of the men ring a bell. Roughly the same height, head cast down while walking, hands shoved in pockets, hat, etc.

However, when you really start to focus on their hip area, you'll notice that they almost certainly aren't the same person. It appears BG is slender, and RL has hips.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Yes I saw this and noticed the thicker thighs, wider hips, looser cheeks.

correct, but I doubt anyone other than Libby took that pic. Less than 30 minutes after the Abbey snapchat pic

Did LE confirm the photo was from Libby's phone? My foggy memory! Could it have come from one of the other hikers who claimed to have seen two men? A random picture captured but they know it's the killer because they found something he was wearing at the crime scene? One in all black that we never heard much about? My mind is reeling right now. Could this be "the twist"???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a completely random thought. We know RL likes to drink and drive. Apparently he has a major issue with this. Could he have accidentally hit the girls while driving drunk (if they left the bridge and walked to the cemetery or along the road) and he moved their bodies to the woods, and for example only-slit their throats to make it appear they were accosted in the woods by a madman? We don't know how they died. We don't know that the voice "down the hill" was directed at the girls or By whomever speaking to an accomplice indicating where to dump the girls. And down the hill is exactly where they were found from the back of the cemetery. Maybe Libby's phone was still recording when he hit them? He just panicked and put it back in her pocket not knowing it was running? Have I lost my mind?

i would expect that LE would have evidence they had been hit by a car and would put out suspected make/model.

Tim McNicholas‏ @TimMcNicholas [video=twitter;842802909792362496]https://twitter.com/TimMcNicholas/status/842802909792362496[/video]More

Police stressing that Ron Logan is NOT a suspect. Detectives say Logan's lawyer advised him not to talk and "he is not talking."

Too bad for the lawyer that R.L. has previously done a lot of talking. Oops.

If you pause the above interview at the 27 sec mark, he says the word "down"... IMO, it sounds very similar to the LE audio..

It does, but it's the 57 second mark, not 27 :).

[video=twitter;842795404970344448]https://twitter.com/FOX59/status/842795404970344448[/video]

FOX59 News‏
Verified account
@FOX59 4m
4 minutes ago

UPDATE: Photos from scene in Delphi as authorities serve search warrant http://via.fox59.com/2Md4W
They are flat bedding a white pick up truck from scene according to the photo gallery at this link.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Did LE confirm the photo was from Libby's phone? My foggy memory! Could it have come from one of the other hikers who claimed to have seen two men? A random picture captured but they know it's the killer because they found something he was wearing at the crime scene? One in all black that we never heard much about? My mind is reeling right now. Could this be "the twist"???

yes it's been confirmed it came from Libby's cell, either directly from the cell or from the cloud...we don't know which.

My husband is a funeral director and has had police set up hidden cameras in flower pieces on the casket of a murder victim to try and catch the killer confessing as it apparently happens more than most realize.

Interesting!

:cow: My first thought to this post was.. Only if you live in Pinellas County would you think such would cover an accident.

Well I don't think he's the sharpest tool in the shed. To me that makes more sense (or I want it to) than some psycho child killer roaming small communities. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member