IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about the interview the grandfather gave on the evening of February 13th.

He mentioned the phones had been "pinging around town" and that the last ping was "5-6 hours ago." Why would he say "pinging around town"? To me this is almost an indication that different cell towers were contacted over the course of the morning & afternoon, which could indicate that the girls actually left Deer Creek.

It's possible that the "twist" referred to early on was that the girls apparently left, and returned, to Deer Creek where they were found murdered.

Never thought of that possibility! That opens a whole new area of thought. Is it possible one of them initially got away? But if so, why not call 911?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

On first glance, the fanny pack logo and the mailbox logo do have some rough similarities. I'll try to do a photoshop comparison in a bit if someone doesn't beat me to the punch

Thank you. I remember the fanny pack discussion. I saw the logo on Fox 59 twitter and wondered if anyone else would be curious.

My belief is that the 1st search warrant was served at the wrong address on Bicycle Rd., and was a result of pinging from the victim's phone.

I currently believe that there will be at least 2 arrests in this case.

Justice is coming, sweet girls.

WG

not sure if posted but alexis mcadams just tweeted this: [video=twitter;842796621419233280]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/842796621419233280[/video]

i cannot see the video bc she posted video to facebook. not sure if posted but anyone see this yet?

Hmmm its been deleted. What news source is she with?

This just in from Alexis McAdams:

BREAKING: ISP,FBI & Carrol Co. Sheriffs served search warrant at home of Ron Logan- owner of the property where the girls bodies were found

[video=twitter;842769551901282304]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/842769551901282304[/video]

OMG ... why does this not surprise me ... :(.

This has been and will continue to be a very fast moving thread. Please do NOT start cluttering it up with the competitive "who called what when" posts again. They will be removed, and if it continues, TOs will be issued.

:wave:

Does anyone know if RL lives alone? Does he have a boarder? Or some younger family member living with him?

My husband is a funeral director and has had police set up hidden cameras in flower pieces on the casket of a murder victim to try and catch the killer confessing as it apparently happens more than most realize.

Here's a completely random thought. We know RL likes to drink and drive. Apparently he has a major issue with this. Could he have accidentally hit the girls while driving drunk (if they left the bridge and walked to the cemetery or along the road) and he moved their bodies to the woods, and for example only-slit their throats to make it appear they were accosted in the woods by a madman? We don't know how they died. We don't know that the voice "down the hill" was directed at the girls or By whomever speaking to an accomplice indicating where to dump the girls. And down the hill is exactly where they were found from the back of the cemetery. Maybe Libby's phone was still recording when he hit them? He just panicked and put it back in her pocket not knowing it was running? Have I lost my mind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If someone called in a "tip" naming him as a possible suspect, would that, along with location of the bodies, be enough for a warrant?

Seems like it was enough for a search on West Bicycle Bridge Rd. I think the SW wording could be constructed to make it reasonable.

Looks like LE is getting closer and closer to solving this.....

Go, LE, go!

In previous cases I used to keep a spreadsheet with all the previous links/descriptions of the msm links.

I neglected to do that for this case.

Did somebody do that and easily can access.. have that they could throw up all of the interviews of RL in one post with links??

For those that have captured such, it would be easy, I'm not asking anybody to go back and do it.

TIA

In that interview above...Slocum says that through investigation they developed probable cause to search the property. They will be searching all buildings on property. So I wonder that happened that gave them probable cause.

Here's a completely random thought. We know RL likes to drink and drive. Apparently he has a major issue with this. Could he have accidentally hit the girls while driving drunk (if they left the bridge and walked to the cemetery or along the road) and he moved their bodies to the woods, and for example only-slit their throats to make it appear they were accosted in the woods by a madman? We don't know how they died. We don't know that the voice "down the hill" was directed at the girls or RL speaking to an accomplice indicating where to dump the girls. Maybe Libby's phone was still recording when he hit them? He just panicked and put it back in her pocket not knowing it was running? Have I lost my mind?

I noticed in an early interview with RL that he said his emotions hadn't caught up with him yet, that nothing had caught up with him yet. I found that very interesting. JMO

Yes but if he's walking carefully across that rickety bridge and has his rearend pushed back, that appears to remove weight from the hips. Sadly I know this from a non-photogenic hippy woman's point of view. Lol

We posted the pics of both but it was the pics of both with a gap between the legs. Please post that again. The mods removed the comparison pic.

Here's a completely random thought. We know RL likes to drink and drive. Apparently he has a major issue with this. Could he have accidentally hit the girls while driving drunk (if they left the bridge and walked to the cemetery or along the road) and he moved their bodies to the woods, and for example only-slit their throats to make it appear they were accosted in the woods by a madman? We don't know how they died. We don't know that the voice "down the hill" was directed at the girls or RL speaking to an accomplice indicating where to dump the girls. Maybe Libby's phone was still recording when he hit them? He just panicked and put it back in her pocket not knowing it was running? Have I lost my mind?

then why would there be a pic of a man on the bridge from Libby's cell? At that point they were presumed alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95