IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What on earth could possibly clear him? They're looking to link him to the murders. JMO
If they are looking for something very specific and do not find it, perhaps it could clear him? I don't know what that would be, though, other than DNA.

I'm starting to worry they do not have DNA of BG or as someone mentioned, if they do, perhaps it came back as a familial match to RL. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I haven't been keeping on the threads but I saw the recent search warrant. My gut says RL is not bridge guy. Mainly because he doesn't really look or sound like him to me. And in that interview above he sounds out of breath. So he just doesn't seem like he'd be in good enough shape to attack/kill/whatever two teen girls.

But....I would not be shocked to hear if BG is someone connected to RL's property in some way.

ETA - Oh...and that tweet says they are looking for something to link OR CLEAR him from the crime. Does that mean they don't have any DNA evidence from BG? I assume if they did, they could clear RL quickly.

DNA evidence wouldn't clear him from any knowledge/covering for someone. Nothing really would. A receipt from a hotel out of town would be a good start to corroborate his alibi, but it's still not proof of no knowledge.

I have to say, it would be pretty ballsy of RL to consent to multiple elaborate media interviews if he was really guilty. But attention/media/tragedy makes people do weird things. And, it wouldn't be the first perp to be brazen.

Just curious, what's the source that confirms he went to town during the search of his property?

I will look for the link. I believe it was in more than one MSM articles but probably stated by him, not LE. He has several MSM interviews and I know I heard or read he was in Lafayette on the 13th, came home and was asked at 6:30 pm if they could search his property, then he said he went to town on the 14th and came home later after they were found. As I write this I believe it came from an interview he did.

I've been thinking about the interview the grandfather gave on the evening of February 13th.

He mentioned the phones had been "pinging around town" and that the last ping was "5-6 hours ago." Why would he say "pinging around town"? To me this is almost an indication that different cell towers were contacted over the course of the morning & afternoon, which could indicate that the girls actually left Deer Creek.

It's possible that the "twist" referred to early on was that the girls apparently left, and returned, to Deer Creek where they were found murdered.

Some are saying he is too old but he does not look frail to me. There are some people his age running marathons. Not seen his health record but he was walking o k. Plus maybe it is not his first murder. Not saying it is him but some killers go on for years and never get caught. Also it could be your first crime even at that age. People flip and dob evil things. at any time . I would say it is not impossible for it to be him. Sorry if my wording and grammar is very bad today . I wonder if they have spoken to his exes ?

He also said in an interview that he walks the property all the time.....yet in another interview described the terrain as very rough. (I never thought it looked rough).

On first glance, the fanny pack logo and the mailbox logo do have some rough similarities. I'll try to do a photoshop comparison in a bit if someone doesn't beat me to the punch

[video=twitter;842785276342820864]https://twitter.com/93wibc/status/842785276342820864[/video]

93 WIBC Indianapolis‏Verified account @93wibc 2m2 minutes ago
More
@ISPLafayette told @indystar the search at Logan's #Delphi home is to "try to eliminate him or put him as a higher suspect in our case".

"higher suspect" is interesting terminology
All of this word salad tweeting is driving me nutty

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I have to say, it would be pretty ballsy of RL to consent to multiple elaborate media interviews if he was really guilty. But attention/media/tragedy makes people do weird things. And, it wouldn't be the first perp to be brazen.

A lot of perps give interviews and overshare. Anyone remember Travis Forbes in the Kenia Monge case? It's crazy how much some of them get involved and seek attention.

Does anyone one what that logo is?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Just adding a photo for reference.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 752
So, I am speculating that LE interrogated RL during his jail stay, and possibly RL revealed what he knew. My guess is that RL does know something and that LE is trying to verify his claims. RL's level of involvement is up for debate....

Excellent comparison!

Yes but if he's walking carefully across that rickety bridge and has his rearend pushed back, that appears to remove weight from the hips. Sadly I know this from a non-photogenic hippy woman's point of view. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was watching a case the other day where LE took video of people at a vigil and low and behold, the perp was there. Killers do weird stuff

not sure if posted but alexis mcadams just tweeted this: [video=twitter;842796621419233280]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/842796621419233280[/video]

i cannot see the video bc she posted video to facebook. not sure if posted but anyone see this yet?

Looks like some kind of animal face...maybe imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members