IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have assumed that they walked over from the bridge. When ever walking down a hill/mountain i walk in a zigzag pattern looking ahead for the path of least resistance. Jmo

If they were at the bridge heading in that direction. From his house it would be down but from the bridge it would be across. Jmo

Any new updates since 2 hours ago? I hate to be that person, but I am. I literally cannot keep up and I had been doing a good job.

It's interesting that anything having to do with RL in the last two weeks has happened on a Friday. Is that so not much news is out over the weekend?

Bringing over my thoughts that RL may be in protective custody. Perhaps to remove him from the scene for different reasons. MOO

I've missed over 2 threads and now come in to find this being discussed:
http://cbs4indy.com/2017/03/17/auth...me-in-connection-with-murder-of-delphi-teens/

Over 13K tips, over a month of investigating with a massive LE group, an audio and 2 photos released and thousands of billboards across the country and we are back to the property where the girls were found? On top of that LE has a search warrant, searches the property and hauls off what is apparently the truck that belongs to the property owner. And then LE states that the property owner is not a suspect? This is bizarre. There has to be a lot under the surface of this case that LE has and we know nothing about.

They hauled off a truck from RL's property? What source did that come from please?
Thanks.

Any new updates since 2 hours ago? I hate to be that person, but I am. I literally cannot keep up and I had been doing a good job.

It's interesting that anything having to do with RL in the last two weeks has happened on a Friday. Is that so not much news is out over the weekend?

All I can think of is that there is/was a K9 on scene and there was also a tweet that they expected to be there all night.

I skipped 3 threads and missed nothing. Well, a new search warrant. Back to lurking until there's some news. Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone. :lepsmilie:

I just posted a reply and it's not here so i'll try again. Haven't been here in years since the Holly Bobo case. The murder of these two beautiful young ladies just tugs at my heart. Knowing they were spending a day doing what they loved not realizing that danger lurked nearby. When I look at the two pics of BG i wondered if it was the same guy. The first pic the guy looked younger to me. He looked like he had sandy brown hair and mustache, a bit heavier. In the second pic the guy looked a bit slimmer, thinner face, mustache and a hat that looks like a fedora, slouching a bit (maybe older). Then i thought it might just be the lighting and it is the same guy. What are the chances that 2 different people are wearing the same clothing? JMO

I've just come back to WS to check on things. Haven't been here since yesterday late afternoon. Just skimmed over the the last few pages of Thread #30.

Besides the new report that there has been a search warrant issued for the entirety of RL's property, has there been any other significant development since yesterday??

My opinion on this new search warrant: not sure it really implicates RL as a suspect. I mean, how stupid would a murderer have to be to leave the bodies on his own property? Holy cow. But we don't know all the details and circumstances that resulted in the deaths, so who knows.
By itself, immediately following the discovery of the bodies, I'd agree that the search warrant would be pretty standard. But, over a month later, after a probation violation, the fact that they are just now searching presumably for the first time, and comments by LE about searching to either clear him or move him up to be a greater suspect than they originally thought, I'd say this is significant and at a minimum RL knows more than he's let on or is connected to someone that does. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Leaning towards someone having access to RL's property . I do not think RL is involved, JMO. He looked pretty taken back about this crime in the earlier interviews. Once you have a tarnished record, everyone will blame the person even if there is a good chance you did not nothing wrong.

All I can think of is that there is/was a K9 on scene and there was also a tweet that they expected to be there all night.

That is odd to me, to say we'll be here all night. How do they know that? Jmo

MOO

I don't think RL is BG.

I do think RL knows or is related to BG.

I'm not sure whether RL knows he knows or is related to BG.

Since we have no clue what is in the search warrant, we can't speculate. They could be dusting the entire property for LIbby and Abby's prints for all we know.

Thank you for the update!

I have to wonder why they weren't doing this when the bodies were found. A whole month has passed. Nearly 5 weeks.

Brought over from last thread:

posted by Ms Marple

IIRC this is the first vehicle LE has hauled off during a search so IMO it's significant. In what way though is the big mystery right now. For all we know they may have decided to tow it away simply because the search warrant allowed them to. Or there may be a more sinister reason.

One speculation on my part is that if LE discovered that RL wasn't 100% accurate on the time he was away from home - IOW, if he was in the truck after the time the girls were murdered rather than before - then LE might want to check his truck to see if any fibers, blood, etc. were left inside.

Yes, seeing how they took it on a flatbed, it seems they are taking it for forensics. And maybe whomever drove it, had been in close contact with the girls and left evidence inside the vehicle.

I just cannot think of any believable scenarios in which the girls were inside the truck.

In other words, don't wait up for any news of what we found/ did not find. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads