IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

So I just wrote a wonderful post where I waxed eloquent, surveyed my elevated opinion, sure to win hearts and convince minds, hit enter, and ugh! thread closed, the best. post, ever. gone..............

So, I will try again and keep it short and to the point:

I watched the Inside Edition report and I am sorry but I just do not see RL as anything but bewildered, in every interview I have seen him in. He would have to be lying all over the place, with all those interviews he gave. And, he didn't even hesitate to repeat those now famous words, didn't collect himself, didn't blink, just repeated. No response like "hey, what are you getting at!"

At first I thought he was covering up but now I just don't see it. I think he may have been played by someone, perhaps someone who is close to him, I don't know.

Just need some clarification on something, was RL opposed to the cops checking out his house?

Just need some clarification on something, was RL opposed to the cops checking out his house?
That's unknown. But they did obtain a search warrant with probable cause, so it does not appear he gave permission if given the opportunity. The only other mention was of him choosing to not speak per the advice of his attorney.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

So I just wrote a wonderful post where I waxed eloquent, surveyed my elevated opinion, sure to win hearts and convince minds, hit enter, and ugh! thread closed, the best. post, ever. gone..............

So, I will try again and keep it short and to the point:

I watched the Inside Edition report and I am sorry but I just do not see RL as anything but bewildered, in every interview I have seen him in. He would have to be lying all over the place, with all those interviews he gave. And, he didn't even hesitate to repeat those now famous words, didn't collect himself, didn't blink, just repeated. No response like "hey, what are you getting at!"

At first I thought he was covering up but now I just don't see it. I think he may have been played by someone, perhaps someone who is close to him, I don't know.

Boooo. If that ever happens again hit the back button and copy/ paste it in the new thread/.

Usually works for me.

HTH.

Since we have no clue what is in the search warrant, we can't speculate. They could be dusting the entire property for LIbby and Abby's prints for all we know.

There's an interesting theory I hadn't thought of.

As far as i know that has not been reported/said. I would think that LE would get a SW to cover what they find(if they find what their looking for). Jmo

It was mentioned earlier today that RL know/is a friend of one of the murdered girls families, does anyone know which of the families?

MOO

I don't think RL is BG.

I do think RL knows or is related to BG.

I'm not sure whether RL knows he knows or is related to BG.

Pictures allegedly of a relative are being posted on social media and people are sentencing this individual already. They might have nothing to with it I wish people wouldn't rush to judgment like this and possibly ruin an innocent persons reputation.

Are they looking for a murder weapon or trophy do you think?

Any new updates since 2 hours ago? I hate to be that person, but I am. I literally cannot keep up and I had been doing a good job.

It's interesting that anything having to do with RL in the last two weeks has happened on a Friday. Is that so not much news is out over the weekend?

I know what you mean - I've had to be "that person" as well on this case.

The other update is that Inside Edition aired an interview with RL and the reporter asked him to say the words "down the hill."

Lots of speculation going on here. Interesting theories.

On a slightly different note, my daughter is not happy, at all. If you recall, I dragged her with me a week after the murders, to see the bridge and take photos.

After we visited the bridge, we went down the road to the cemetery. As we pulled up, there was a white vehicle coming toward us that slowed and stopped maybe a hundred yards away.

As we walked around the cemetery my daughter was totally freaked about the vehicle and insisted we leave. As we came out, I turned to photograph RL's property and the truck moved forward directly across from us. My daughter literally ran for our car. I insisted it was LE or a neighbor checking on us.

My daughter looked at RLs truck today and told me she hates me (she doesn't). She insists that's the truck that stopped.

Off topic, I guess. I wish I would have photographed it but my daughter was yelling, "Mom, stop! You're going to get us killed!"

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I just posted a reply and it's not here so i'll try again. Haven't been here in years since the Holly Bobo case. The murder of these two beautiful young ladies just tugs at my heart. Knowing they were spending a day doing what they loved not realizing that danger lurked nearby. When I look at the two pics of BG i wondered if it was the same guy. The first pic the guy looked younger to me. He looked like he had sandy brown hair and mustache, a bit heavier. In the second pic the guy looked a bit slimmer, thinner face, mustache and a hat that looks like a fedora, slouching a bit (maybe older). Then i thought it might just be the lighting and it is the same guy. What are the chances that 2 different people are wearing the same clothing? JMO

First, as a newbie myself that was also a lurker during the Holly Bobo case, can I say::greetings:

Down to business: Your point about the two pictures has been debated on that exact point. They look like two completely different guys with the exact same clothing. Almost like father/son! However, we have no answer other than what LE has told us and that these pictures are stills taken from video, so they are the same guy. Weird, I know! And, which picture does the perp really look like? Well, LE decided to go with the younger looking one so that is the one that seems to be sleuthed the most. For having an actual picture of the guy we still don't know much about him, do we?

I know what you mean - I've had to be "that person" as well on this case.

The other update is that Inside Edition aired an interview with RL and the reporter asked him to say the words "down the hill."

Thank you! So that's what the inside edition link is all about. I'll have to watch it then. I figured it was old.

It was mentioned earlier today that RL know/is a friend of one of the murdered girls families, does anyone know which of the families?
This references them being "friends and neighbors"- “We are a small community. When something like this happens, you feel like you need to do something,” said Logan. “With the people being friends and neighbors, we wanted to raise some money for whatever their needs may be.”
https://www.wlfi.com/2017/02/16/del...o-news-18-after-bodies-found-in-backyard/amp/

I recall reading or watching an interview where he stated he knows both families but I can't find the link. Anyone have this?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

MOO

I don't think RL is BG.

I do think RL knows or is related to BG.

I'm not sure whether RL knows he knows or is related to BG.

At sleuthing I am rubbish but I now do not even think RL even knows anything. He may know the person(s) that committed the crime but he may even be in denial that anyone he knows could do something like this.

Can anyone find a local high school yearbook from the early
nineties?

Haystack, the thought has crossed my mind too. There is a Delphi public library; libraries often have local yearbooks. If there is something specific you are looking for, I might be able to go there and check this weekend...

Pictures allegedly of a relative are being posted on social media and people are sentencing this individual already. They might have nothing to with it I wish people wouldn't rush to judgment like this and possibly ruin an innocent persons reputation.

Are they looking for a murder weapon or trophy do you think?

I haven't seen any photos of anyone except the photo of RL side by side with BG.

I think they're looking for any evidence which might steer them closer to an arrest. MOO they've received a tip and now have more focus for their search. The property has been searched before IIRC but at that stage they weren't looking for specifics. Now they are.

Lots of speculation going on here. Interesting theories.

On a slightly different note, my daughter is not happy, at all. If you recall, I dragged her with me a week after the murders, to see the bridge and take photos.

After we visited the bridge, we went down the road to the cemetery. As we pulled up, there was a white vehicle coming toward us that slowed and stopped maybe a hundred yards away.

As we walked around the cemetery my daughter was totally freaked about the vehicle and insisted we leave. As we came out, I turned to photograph RL's property and the truck moved forward directly across from us. My daughter literally ran for our car. I insisted it was LE or a neighbor checking on us.

My daughter looked at RLs truck today and told me she hates me (she doesn't). She insists that's the truck that stopped.

Off topic, I guess. I wish I would have photographed it but my daughter was yelling, "Mom, stop! You're going to get us killed!"

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

:what:

They must know what they're looking for.

I was thinking the opposite. IMO they are not looking for anything specific, but searching the entire property. Either they find something of interest (making RL a "higher suspect") or they find nothing (clearing RL). If they were looking for a specific item (lets say a piece of clothing or backpack or murder weapon) they would have no way of knowing how long it would take. For all they know, they could find that item within five minutes. On the other hand, if they intend to search every inch of the entire home and property they know it's going to take a LONG time, so the statement "we will be here all night" makes much more sense. JMO

I am just now catching up to today's events. I don't have a link and this is just my opinion anyways, but I have thought that LE is looking for something very specific with the previous searches. I can't remember the exact quote, but a reporter said something like... "LE believes they will find what they are looking for behind one of these closed doors". So, I think they could be looking for Abby's phone. I have read rumors that she did not have a phone, but nothing official in that regard. Does anyone know for sure whether or not Abby had a phone with her that day?

Off to get caught up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member