IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of speculation going on here. Interesting theories.

On a slightly different note, my daughter is not happy, at all. If you recall, I dragged her with me a week after the murders, to see the bridge and take photos.

After we visited the bridge, we went down the road to the cemetery. As we pulled up, there was a white vehicle coming toward us that slowed and stopped maybe a hundred yards away.

As we walked around the cemetery my daughter was totally freaked about the vehicle and insisted we leave. As we came out, I turned to photograph RL's property and the truck moved forward directly across from us. My daughter literally ran for our car. I insisted it was LE or a neighbor checking on us.

My daughter looked at RLs truck today and told me she hates me (she doesn't). She insists that's the truck that stopped.

Off topic, I guess. I wish I would have photographed it but my daughter was yelling, "Mom, stop! You're going to get us killed!"

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Do you personally remember what the white vehicle looked like that your drama queen ( ;) ) saw?

Lots of speculation going on here. Interesting theories.

On a slightly different note, my daughter is not happy, at all. If you recall, I dragged her with me a week after the murders, to see the bridge and take photos.

After we visited the bridge, we went down the road to the cemetery. As we pulled up, there was a white vehicle coming toward us that slowed and stopped maybe a hundred yards away.

As we walked around the cemetery my daughter was totally freaked about the vehicle and insisted we leave. As we came out, I turned to photograph RL's property and the truck moved forward directly across from us. My daughter literally ran for our car. I insisted it was LE or a neighbor checking on us.

My daughter looked at RLs truck today and told me she hates me (she doesn't). She insists that's the truck that stopped.

Off topic, I guess. I wish I would have photographed it but my daughter was yelling, "Mom, stop! You're going to get us killed!"

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Interesting. Do you all recall who was driving??

(I'd be freaked out, too like your daughter. When my dad and I go back to family cemeteries, it's always eerie when another car drives in and ruins the silence.)

By itself, immediately following the discovery of the bodies, I'd agree that the search warrant would be pretty standard. But, over a month later, after a probation violation, the fact that they are just now searching presumably for the first time, and comments by LE about searching to either clear him or move him up to be a greater suspect than they originally thought, I'd say this is significant and at a minimum RL knows more than he's let on or is connected to someone that does. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Or maybe real killer called in a tip to throw them off. Maybe about the white truck??

I am just now catching up to today's events. I don't have a link and this is just my opinion anyways, but I have thought that LE is looking for something very specific with the previous searches. I can't remember the exact quote, but a reporter said something like... "LE believes they will find what they are looking for behind one of these closed doors". So, I think they could be looking for Abby's phone. I have read rumors that she did not have a phone, but nothing official in that regard. Does anyone know for sure whether or not Abby had a phone with her that day?

Off to get caught up...

LE hasn't said. There have been rumors that she didn't. Rumors that she did. Rumors that one of their phones was dead and one was shut off, but both were found. Speculation that the footage came from the "cloud" and no phones were found at all.

We don't know.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by haystack
Can anyone find a local high school yearbook from the early
nineties?

Haystack, the thought has crossed my mind too. There is a Delphi public library; libraries often have local yearbooks. If there is something specific you are looking for, I might be able to go there and check this weekend...

http://www.oraclealums.com/

http://www.classmates.com/yearbooks/school/Delphi-Community-High-School/10281

They must know what they're looking for.

Probably already posted - At the top of the five o'clock hour, my local Fox news reported LE is searching for something that would rule the landowner either in or out as being their suspect.

It was right in the link in the post that you just quoted????

I did look at that link. Nothing is in the written part about a truck being taken in. Listened to the entire 2:38 minute video with Alexis on that link. No mention of the truck being taken in.

Guess I'll have to go to every single MSM report that deals with this new search warrant to find the the "truck hauling" information.

Boooo. If that ever happens again hit the back button and copy/ paste it in the new thread/.

Usually works for me.

HTH.

Thanks for that advice!! You all missed the post of a lifetime, just sayin...

I guess maybe RL is somewhat related to the case. Too bad they didn't find the bodies the first night, because if it is related to RL, whoever the guy is could have plenty time to come back the same night Feb 13 to do some clean up. But again, we know so little about this case. Anything here is just speculation. I thought they already obtain a warrant last Friday? Or LE took a wk to got one? JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They hauled off a truck from RL's property? What source did that come from please?
Thanks.

it is in this video @ 1.13 mark:
http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

Apparently the search warrant is sealed. https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR
Emily Longnecker‏ @EmilyWTHR
Investigators searched Logan's property today but search warrant is sealed

Alexis McAdams latest video update: https://www.facebook.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/videos/1618341054846762/
she says they will be going over the property, and inside the home and out buildings.

Do we know if dogs were involved in the search for our girls? Either the evening God the 13, the morning of the 14th,or both?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Probably already posted - At the top of the five o'clock hour, my local Fox news reported LE is searching for something that would rule the landowner either in or out as being their suspect.

Makes perfect sense, until next time. Jmo

I guess maybe RL is somewhat related to the case. Too bad they didn't find the bodies the first night, because if it is related to RL, whoever the guy is could have plenty time to come back the same night Feb 13 to do some clean up. But again, we know so little about this case. Anything here is just speculation. I thought they already obtain a warrant last Friday? Or LE took a wk to got one? JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After this case is solved, I'm going to be very interested to hear the background/inner-workings of how it was solved (like we heard about in the Dan Markel case....so far....).

Can someone tell me please why this sort of massive search didn't happen the week the bodies were found? He owns a large amount of property and I would think that would take much longer to search vs. simply searching where the bodies were found. Ex.- barns, etc. Why was this not searched nearly 5 weeks ago? Technically where they were found is on his property.

I feel bad his name is being dragged through the mud so much. Now if someone is living with him or he has a hired-hand, it would make sense. Yet a search that is still much delayed.

Do we know if dogs were involved in the search for our girls? Either the evening God the 13, the morning of the 14th,or both?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

No foul play was suspected on the 13th, and the search was called off due to darkness. Very unlikely any dogs were involved in the initial search.

MSM reported K-9 units and volunteers were part of the search on the morning of the 14th.

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

So I just wrote a wonderful post where I waxed eloquent, surveyed my elevated opinion, sure to win hearts and convince minds, hit enter, and ugh! thread closed, the best. post, ever. gone..............

So, I will try again and keep it short and to the point:

I watched the Inside Edition report and I am sorry but I just do not see RL as anything but bewildered, in every interview I have seen him in. He would have to be lying all over the place, with all those interviews he gave. And, he didn't even hesitate to repeat those now famous words, didn't collect himself, didn't blink, just repeated. No response like "hey, what are you getting at!"

At first I thought he was covering up but now I just don't see it. I think he may have been played by someone, perhaps someone who is close to him, I don't know.

I agree that he is not involved. I have looked back on his interviews and find him bewildered and sad. Could it be that he got irritated by questions and would not let them come on and search and they found a reason to lock him up and execute a search. Maybe like he refused because he didn't want or trust Johnny Law snooping around digging into his private stash. Just a thought. Someone posted a few days ago an actual case where someone was locked up trumped up charges so LE could get in and search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay