IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WebSight, I believe that same utility type truck has been in different areas of the property. A google search found a couple pics where I can see it:

In this first pic that truck is near the grain bin across the road. http://www.wlky.com/article/delphi-...earch-warrant-at-property-owners-home/9147011

attachment.php

Second pic: Look at the area where we see the truck now --- it is not there behind the reporter when the video was done. It had to be moved there for a reason, though I don't know what that would be. Full video is at http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

attachment.php

It was moved at 12:32 PM yesterday. Here's proof at the 1:38ish mark: https://youtu.be/_uNNhh76_zc

After hearing the side by side audio clip loads of down the hill i've changed my mind.

I think 100% RL is not the Down the hill audio guy. He is however the BG in the picture. IMO.

2 guys.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Hi! Newbie here! Hope I'm doing this tight. Been following this for awhile. Took another look at BG picture and the audio. In my opinion, the picture, especially the body positioning while walking, and the audio, remind me of a younger RL. Does he have any sons? I think it's been mentioned earlier. Be nice!

Hi! Newbie here! Hope I'm doing this tight. Been following this for awhile. Took another look at BG picture and the audio. In my opinion, the picture, especially the body positioning while walking, and the audio, remind me of a younger RL. Does he have any sons? I think it's been mentioned earlier. Be nice!
Can't sleuth innocent family as not POI but get your point :)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

For Tricia...can you post this on page one of each thread going forward. (I am flagging my own post so a mod sees my request). Thanks.

Posted by Tricia
ATTENTION EVERYONE:

With the latest search warrant being served at the home of property owner Ron Logan we have decided to open up Ron Logan to sleuthing with these rules:

*Use his initials only (R.L.) or call him the land owner.

*This does not mean you can sleuth his family or neighbors.

*In the event you do discover something about someone else who happens to be connected to R.L. and you think
it is related to the case you must check with us before you post it.

* R.L HAS NOT BEEN NAMED A PERSON OF INTEREST. Please do not accuse him of the crime.

If you have any questions alert on any post and send us your question. Or you can send a private message to one of the mods.

To reiterate, You can now sleuth the land owner R.L. but ONLY R.L. No accusing R.L. or anyone of being the killer.

Thank you,
Tricia

Don't you think that if there were no one to look after the animals they would have already removed animals when he went into custody last week?

ETA: Wow, didn't mean that sentence to sound snarky at all!! But I am not sure how to word it better so I will just let you know that I meant nooooo snark!

No prob, sometimes I am thinking so fast, I forget the obvious!

I don't believe RL is BG. BG doesn't appear to be wearing glasses. I have not seen RL without glasses. I don't see him wearing contacts in my opinion, plus I don't believe he could navigate walking that bridge with his glasses off. I think it would affect his balance.

good observantion....makes total sense

My thoughts, if RL is not the one, than maybe he was/is involved in some type of predator ring involving minor children (pics, video, etc) with mostly people that have been under the radar for some time. In that case, could he have had a visitor that day from that group, hence possibility of no DNA on file no RSO, but just the visitor that could be the creep. And RL drives him back to Lafayette in the white truck.

I don't believe RL is involved at all, the voice is different & the physical build of BG i think is much slighter & has a more youthful gait.
If RL is involved I don't believe it will be intentional & could very well be that has been intentionally set up to take the fall for this.

All just my own speculation!

WebSight, I believe that same utility type truck has been in different areas of the property. A google search found a couple pics where I can see it:

In this first pic that truck is near the grain bin across the road. http://www.wlky.com/article/delphi-...earch-warrant-at-property-owners-home/9147011

attachment.php

Second pic: Look at the area where we see the truck now --- it is not there behind the reporter when the video was done. It had to be moved there for a reason, though I don't know what that would be. Full video is at http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

attachment.php

Right, thanks for responding.

I agree that is not the same truck but I thought that because it was on the Logan property that it was his. WSer jbbb mentioned the possibility of it being an animal truck, I assumed that if that was the case it would be for the k-9s, jbbb was thinking more along the lines of taking the animals. I disagreed with that idea in that the animals would have been cleared out for their well-being when RL was taken into custody if he had no one who could look after them. But I just had another thought too in that I don't remember seeing vents for air. So it must be utility for the LE and seeing it moved, removed the doubt I guess, so thanks for clearing that up!

IMO RL is not BG. He does bear a resemblance, but not enough, particularly his age. To me BG looks thicker, stronger, and much younger.

What I am really curious about is why did LE take 4+ weeks to execute a search warrant on his property? Wouldn't they have had enough cause to get a warrant immediately simply because the bodies were found on his property? What happened to cause this to happen now?

Seems like it is connected to last Friday March 10 search at his property and the silo area across the street. GrainBin.jpg
Is the pickup in this photo near the silo is the same one they hauled off?
They said the tips increased after Mr Patty spoke, maybe someone tipped them back to his place. Or since they've been back to the crime scene and cemetery a few times gathering evidence maybe something came back from the lab. It doesn't seem it would have been to hard to get DNA from discarded items while searching RL'S in the first 2 days. His of course but someone else's too, maybe someone who has been reported on the tip line. Maybe they found a connection after all the lab work.

I'm still trying to catch up but as long as my kids are on a service I pay for, I will track their location when they are spending the night at a friend's house. Usually I only do it when I'm about to go to bed and send them a night night/live you text. I don't spy on their texts but they know at any given time I will check their phone. I trust them but it's others I don't trust. Moo

I read where a family had their child text the letter x as a code to be picked up from wherever they were. One parent would then phone and say your Mom is sick and you have to come home and I will pick you up immediately. A good idea to not put the child in a spot if staying overnight with a friend and not comfortable with a situation but can't say anything.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by CoreyRocks
"I don't believe RL is BG. BG doesn't appear to be wearing glasses. I have not seen RL without glasses. I don't see him wearing contacts in my opinion, plus I don't believe he could navigate walking that bridge with his glasses off. I think it would affect his balance."

I think BG is looking down, so I don't think the glasses could be seen in this badly pixelated type of image.

can anyone who believes RL is BG give any type of motive this man would have for doing this crime? that means not only did he commit the crime but then left the girls bodies on his property and did nothing to even try and cover it up???? had access to his entire property he could have tried to dig Graves or used his vehicle to transport them to another location?? and then if this is BG how can Le who have the video and have talked to RL from the very start not be able to make the connection?? jmo

(edit - this is long, please bear with me and have an open mind) -

alright well i finished catching up and for sure nobody has posted what I find so compelling about the images of BG and RL.

I have told myself all along that I don't think they're the same person. I think RL looks fatter/stockier up in his upper rib cage.

But here's the thing... is anyone here familiar with moderator Carl's work in the UID (unidentified) forum? The way he overlays faces and finds points that line up and match, and subsequently has come up with actual matches based on images that some people might not necessarily think are the same person?

See, that's what happened here for me. I sent the pics of BG and RL to a friend of mine who is a professional 3D videographer and photoshop expert, and all around perfectionist. He knows nothing about the case and has no preconceived notions, nor did he know or care who the people were. He just knew I wondered whether he felt it was possible they were the same person (because I was sure they were NOT).

His conclusions shocked me. All he had to do was flip BG's photos, put them side by side scaled the same, and then he explained to me that too many points align for him to be willing to say it's NOT the same person, and in fact the arms. THE ARMS.

look at the arms.

That is an unusual and unique feature of his overall gait, the way he holds his arms and his elbows. One is always up higher than the other, one side pointed out at an angle and the other lower and more curved.

View attachment 113049

The waist falls at the same place. the knees are located the same distance from feet and waist. There's even the same shadow/hanging thing (pocket, fanny pack, whatever) appearing there. He asserts that to him the face matches. He said to me "its' even the same camoflauge hat" to which I replied "FOR THE LOVE OF G-d, ITS A HOODIE" and he said "are you sure?" and I said "well, no" and he said "look again".

This is his set of images he sent back to me. I asked him to watermark them, to make an account here, to post them himself, and he gave me full permission to take ownership of his photo manipulation and submit it as my own, and transferred copyright of his intellectual work as such to me.

So here's our/my photo. See what you all think. Keep in mind that I went into this convinced it wasn't RL. Now I can't unsee the matching stuff, in particular those arms/elbows. (and as an aside, check out Carl's great work in the UID forum sometime if you haven't yet!)

[photo manipulation is -based on- the side by side comparison posted earlier in this thread, and I will edit in the original poster's name as soon as I find it, unless someone recalls who it was offhand, thanks!]

I was getting ready to look for the photo of RL wearing THAT hat, it has a definite "pot hole" in it on top.

https://www.google.com/amp/wlfi.com...o-news-18-after-bodies-found-in-backyard/amp/
3da18ebd10f159888c30deba903e4180.jpg
d0b917d18183b7183ea80e4fd0693fc4.jpg

I've always thought BG had a pothole hat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning (or afternoon or evening, depending on where you are I suppose ;))

Thread #32 is now open for posting and this thread will close in about 10 minutes. Thanks for continuing to care so much about justice for Abby & Libby.

If I could just interject something here? None of the other LE vehicles are actually parked on the property but on the street. I just think that they would not be parking LE vehicles on the property they are trying to search.

This one is well on the property with no markings so I would lean towards thinking the truck belongs to RL.

I could absolutely be wrong but that is my thinking.

In the photo gallery look at pics # 6 & 7. The vehicle with the utility body is in 2 different places. In pic 7 there are other vehicles around it.

Then in the report by Alexis in the vid the utility drives up to the LE vehicles and gets out to speak to an officer. If it were RL's vehicle it would also be on a flatbed not driven.

IMO he is a csi tech and that vehicle would not be marked so as to not bring attention to any evidence he may be transporting.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

ETA : Oops I did it again. Wrong vid showing the other truck moving. It's Ron V reporting and the truck is at 1:50
http://www.wthr.com/article/police-search-home-property-of-man-where-delphi-teens-were-found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios