IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think in RL's first vid he has the same hat as in BG picture? Same belly etc

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I can't really tell much for sure about BG's belly and I don't believe he's wearing a hat.

JMO

Right.. ur right.. maybe I will JUST exit out for few days and let them figure it out..

♥♥♥♥

(edit - this is long, please bear with me and have an open mind) -

alright well i finished catching up and for sure nobody has posted what I find so compelling about the images of BG and RL.

I have told myself all along that I don't think they're the same person. I think RL looks fatter/stockier up in his upper rib cage.

But here's the thing... is anyone here familiar with moderator Carl's work in the UID (unidentified) forum? The way he overlays faces and finds points that line up and match, and subsequently has come up with actual matches based on images that some people might not necessarily think are the same person?

See, that's what happened here for me. I sent the pics of BG and RL to a friend of mine who is a professional 3D videographer and photoshop expert, and all around perfectionist. He knows nothing about the case and has no preconceived notions, nor did he know or care who the people were. He just knew I wondered whether he felt it was possible they were the same person (because I was sure they were NOT).

His conclusions shocked me. All he had to do was flip BG's photos, put them side by side scaled the same, and then he explained to me that too many points align for him to be willing to say it's NOT the same person, and in fact the arms. THE ARMS.

look at the arms.

That is an unusual and unique feature of his overall gait, the way he holds his arms and his elbows. One is always up higher than the other, one side pointed out at an angle and the other lower and more curved.

BGversusRLflipphotoBVD.jpg

The waist falls at the same place. the knees are located the same distance from feet and waist. There's even the same shadow/hanging thing (pocket, fanny pack, whatever) appearing there. He asserts that to him the face matches. He said to me "its' even the same camoflauge hat" to which I replied "FOR THE LOVE OF G-d, ITS A HOODIE" and he said "are you sure?" and I said "well, no" and he said "look again".

This is his set of images he sent back to me. I asked him to watermark them, to make an account here, to post them himself, and he gave me full permission to take ownership of his photo manipulation and submit it as my own, and transferred copyright of his intellectual work as such to me.

So here's our/my photo. See what you all think. Keep in mind that I went into this convinced it wasn't RL. Now I can't unsee the matching stuff, in particular those arms/elbows. (and as an aside, check out Carl's great work in the UID forum sometime if you haven't yet!)

[photo manipulation is -based on- the side by side comparison posted earlier in this thread, and I will edit in the original poster's name as soon as I find it, unless someone recalls who it was offhand, thanks!]

If I could just interject something here? None of the other LE vehicles are actually parked on the property but on the street. I just think that they would not be parking LE vehicles on the property they are trying to search.

This one is well on the property with no markings so I would lean towards thinking the truck belongs to RL.

I could absolutely be wrong but that is my thinking.

You could be right, too. If both the vehicles belonged to RL or someone he knows. the one with the covered back may have tools of some sort or used for camping (or pulling a trailer? tack supplies? Not sure it is big enough). Either way, they are two separate vehicles IMO

I can't really tell much for sure about BG's belly and I don't believe he's wearing a hat.

JMO
I was never sure if Bridge Guy had a belly, or if that's something bulky concealed under his jacket.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

IMO RL is not BG. He does bear a resemblance, but not enough, particularly his age. To me BG looks thicker, stronger, and much younger.

What I am really curious about is why did LE take 4+ weeks to execute a search warrant on his property? Wouldn't they have had enough cause to get a warrant immediately simply because the bodies were found on his property? What happened to cause this to happen now?

Please don't take this the wrong way but I am wondering if your grandfather could have crossed a rickety bridge, forced two girls down a hill, etc? I am wondering what a person with COPD or emphysema is physically capable of.

Do we know for sure he has a health issue such as this?

I agree, but if it is an animal control officer, they may drive where they need to, in order to get the animal in the truck. They aren't going to put it on a leash without safe handling measures. Just a thought.
Big 4x4 with cap looks like probably the rig he used with the horse trailer. The small pickup on the flatbed is nowhere near big enough for that job.

Have been trying to catch up on this latest news, but I'm confused about something. LE stated early on the BG had brown hair, that he was not wearing a hoodie in that photo. How would RL manage to make his white hair look brown in that photo? Are you proposing that he was wearing a wig?

JMO, but I'm not seeing a resemblance.

when did LE say he had brown hair?

Do we know for sure he has a health issue such as this?
No. Purely speculating based on similarity of some of the sounds on the recording that reminded some of us of what relatives sounded like.

Question - for anyone who may know a good deal about cell phones/towers/pings. Depending on the area you're in, like in a smaller town & where towers are located, isn't it possible for a cell phone to ping multiple towers from just one location. I thought I'd either read or someone, can't remember who, told me something like this. Maybe I'm remembering wrong, I dunno'.

I live in an extremely rural/low-population-density area, and get caught "between" multiple towers all the time. Not without reception, but it's weak, and bouncing back and forth between two or more towers. Seems to be affected by both topography/mineral deposits and weather. jmo

alright well i finished catching up and for sure nobody has posted what I find so compelling about the images of BG and RL.

I have told myself all along that I don't think they're the same person. I think RL looks fatter/stockier up in his upper rib cage.

But here's the thing... is anyone here familiar with moderator Carl's work in the UID (unidentified) forum? The way he overlays faces and finds points that line up and match, and subsequently has come up with actual matches based on images that some people might not necessarily think are the same person?

See, that's what happened here for me. I sent the pics of BG and RL to a friend of mine who is a professional 3D videographer and photoshop expert, and all around perfectionist. He knows nothing about the case and has no preconceived notions, nor did he know or care who the people were. He just knew I wondered whether he felt it was possible they were the same person (because I was sure they were NOT).

His conclusions shocked me. All he had to do was flip BG's photos, put them side by side scaled the same, and then he explained to me that too many points align for him to be willing to say it's NOT the same person, and in fact the arms. THE ARMS.

look at the arms.

That is an unusual and unique feature of his overall gait, the way he holds his arms and his elbows. One is always up higher than the other, one side pointed out at an angle and the other lower and more curved.

View attachment 113049

The waist falls at the same place. the knees are located the same distance from feet and waist. There's even the same shadow/hanging thing (pocket, fanny pack, whatever) appearing there. He asserts that to him the face matches. He said to me "its' even the same camoflauge hat" to which I replied "FOR THE LOVE OF G-d, ITS A HOODIE" and he said "are you sure?" and I said "well, no" and he said "look again".

This is his set of images he sent back to me. I asked him to watermark them, to make an account here, to post them himself, and he gave me full permission to take ownership of his photo manipulation and submit it as my own, and transferred copyright of his intellectual work as such to me.

So here's our/my photo. See what you all think. Keep in mind that I went into this convinced it wasn't RL. Now I can't unsee the matching stuff, in particular those arms/elbows. (and as an aside, check out Carl's great work in the UID forum sometime if you haven't yet!)

[photo manipulation is -based on- the side by side comparison posted earlier in this thread, and I will edit in the original poster's name as soon as I find it, unless someone recalls who it was offhand, thanks!]

Is this a typo? I am confused.

look at the arms.

View attachment 113049

I can *almost* see them being the same person, but I'd still be moderately surprised if BG and RL were the same people.

I still can't see the blurry BG image as being a 70+ year old man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

look at the arms.

attachment.php

Good work! Yes, his hands/arms are raised on his left side in both the photos!

look at the arms.

View attachment 113049

That's some great work by your friend GGE, pretty convincing, I can see what he means by the arms, I see it, same positioning. And RL DID have a hoodie on in one of the interviews, a hoodie with long white ties.

I was BG is not RL

Now, idk. Food for thought definitely

:gaah:

I agree, but if it is an animal control officer, they may drive where they need to, in order to get the animal in the truck. They aren't going to put it on a leash without safe handling measures. Just a thought.

Don't you think that if there were no one to look after the animals they would have already removed animals when he went into custody last week?

ETA: Wow, didn't mean that sentence to sound snarky at all!! But I am not sure how to word it better so I will just let you know that I meant nooooo snark!

My grandfather also had COPD, and this seems plausible to me. I've never heard the "get" or "git" that others hear, but I can buy that it is a sort of gasp for/shortness of breath when he starts to tell them where to go. Will need to listen to another few times, though.

My friend has COPD and she has an oxygen tether of 50 ft at home. We go to planet fitness and she can run on a tread mill and everything else. In fact she can do more squats than me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can do a Google street view of 310 W Main Street in Delphi to see what I'm talking about. The Carroll County Sheriff's Office and Jail is a one story building that takes up maybe a city block. Not a huge space. It also serves as the administrative offices, so the actual jail is only a fraction of the building.

Think Mayberry?:fence:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member