IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought..last Friday LE was searching the property across the road from RL and RL was then taken in on a probation violation. This Friday they are searching RL's property and towed "a" truck from there. Could LE have found something last Friday that they consider evidence..sent it off for testing..got the results and presented these results to RL..he get's tight lipped and lawyers up? I have no idea what they could have found, why it would have been across the road..How does this property line up relative to the creek? Just me thinking aloud again..I do not think RL is BG though there is a resemblance...Any ideas?? I have none..just more questions as always..MOO

I do believe it was his neighbor that was searching and found them right? Perhaps that was one of the other searches... just a guess but might be likely what lead them to further search his property IMO.

Does anyone have a link that says anything about the lady who said she was on the trails the day the girls went missing. I believe she said she saw a couple and another man, but noticed nothing out of the ordinary.

-I am wondring if she was alone.
-Any mention of a white vehicle (was it van or truck?)
-was her name Becky or Brenda or something similar?

thanks

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

It's found under #2
A woman who was at the bridge commented on a Facebook post by a family member of one of the girls, saying she had been at the bridge shortly after the girls posted the photo. She said she didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary.

“I even walked all the way across the bridge and back. I only (saw) a guy when I first got there and another couple once I got on the bridge,” Cheyenne Mekisha Engles wrote. “I didn’t see the girls at all. I also didn’t take the trail that leads to the right. Only took the trail that lead to the bridge.”

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I'm just curious if RL did have a roommate and that roommate drove a white truck, with the warrant could they remove that truck from the property even tho it wasn't RL's?

Are any of you extremely disturbed by the cold, calm, authoritative way in which BG says "Down the hill"? It's such a short clip but it seems to really suggest a lot about his state of mind.

Tension but no anger, authoritative but calm, very specific. You can almost hear the rage behind his voice. It's how you might talk to someone who you felt needed to be "punished." I am 99% certain this instruction was given from close behind the person recording with a gun at their back. JMO.

First of all, whoa to the new developments. I saw the guy's interview earlier and never would've thought he might be looked at closely. Hearing the tape, though, along with this guy repeating the phrase and...

Who is BG?
Hi Gitana!

BG=Bridge Guy=suspect

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

From VineLink showing RL transfered to Clinton County jail

Offender Name: LOGAN, RONALD
Custody Status: In Custody
Race: White
Contact Facility: Clinton County Jail

https://www.vinelink.com/#/searchResults/1

Clinton County Jail roster search for inmate link
http://www.clintoncountysheriff.com/jail-divison/inmate-lookup/

It's not showing RL as an inmate, but maybe they haven't updated their website yet. It might be something to watch in the future. I also checked and yes, Clinton County jail does have a maximum security section.

so he was transferred from Carroll Cty to Clinton Cty? Just trying to keep it straight in my head.

I have posted before on my ex/military theory yesterday and it's a valid argument that this guy has gone ghost and LE is baffled by the finding no trace. What if he happened to be from another country entirely using the states to get lost in? British Military either from Scotland or North England from the sound of the voice recording imho.

Does anyone have a link that says anything about the lady who said she was on the trails the day the girls went missing. I believe she said she saw a couple and another man, but noticed nothing out of the ordinary.

-I am wondring if she was alone.
-Any mention of a white vehicle (was it van or truck?)
-was her name Becky or Brenda or something similar?

thanks

Bilfred. I'm sure it was Bilfred.

Listen to the way BG and RL say the word DOWN

They do sound the same unless it is the Indiana accent I am picking up on???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

You probably have seen this interview where RL repeats the words? To me this is a much better comparison. He says it slightly differently but it is close enough to compare. I closed my eyes and played the two bites over and over. If you haven't listened already then I think will give a truer representation.

Now that they have a warrant to search his property, they can get it from his comb, toothbrush, coffee cup - whatever. It's all over the house and his property.

Couldn't they just get it from him or something he's used in the jail?

Ah, thanks for the input everyone!

I'm not saying it wasn't him by any means - obviously, I have no idea!!! And I actually think it makes sense if it WAS him.

But I was just wondering what reasons there could be for him not concealing the bodies.

Your replies were helpful :seeya:

As a hypothetical, there were cops everywhere looking for the girls. If it was him, he had no other way to get rid of them, and better to be found at back of his property than in a building.

Do you have a link to him having lived in Florida? I would swear he said he has lived there (in Delphi) over 50 years.

Ron Logan has had a few problems with people on his 40-acre property during his 53 years there.
But the 77-year-old said the murders of two teen girls “basically in my back yard” has left him shaken and feeling violated.
http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_herald_journal/owner-of-property-where-girls-bodies-found-says-he-feels/article_3ee727c8-fb06-11e6-828f-173048cba23c.html

RL waived all 4th amendment search rights upon probation on his multiple DUI, Habitual Offender convictions. So this warrant is directed to the murders for probable cause and no doubt to keep in any evidence found used as evidence in court. The fact he is transferred to Clinton County to me shows either protection from other inmates that may be harm to him based on this investigation involving murders of the girls or that there was a probation/incident in Clinton County. I am in Indiana but not available to get a copy of RL amended probation violation petition filed yesterday in Carroll County. If someone is, that would be helpful. It's public record. JMO

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would like to know this also. This aspect is important IMO

I have been extremely busy so if I'm updated properly because well I skipped 30 pages, LE issued a new search warrant on PO personal home? Was there any other big news?Thanks guys.

that's it

I'm personally thinking if he lied about his alibi it was because he was doing something he wasn't supposed to be (perhaps drinking) and was trying to avoid being nailed with a breach. However he got caught and now LE have to investigate further because he lied in the first place therefor making him a suspect. This is all supposition on my part.

That RL guy is 77? He looks way younger. If his hair wasn't white I'd think he was in his 50's!

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

It's found under #2
A woman who was at the bridge commented on a Facebook post by a family member of one of the girls, saying she had been at the bridge shortly after the girls posted the photo. She said she didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary.

“I even walked all the way across the bridge and back. I only (saw) a guy when I first got there and another couple once I got on the bridge,” Cheyenne Mekisha Engles wrote. “I didn’t see the girls at all. I also didn’t take the trail that leads to the right. Only took the trail that lead to the bridge.”

Thanks so much, Alison!

I've suspected RL knows something but I don't think he is the killer, someone he knows or is close too maybe. All moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member