IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i am hearing a different accent from mine BUT i think the crime scene audio is said in a frenzied way. He is on edge. He will sound different in that moment.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

It did seem a little odd, but his unspoken context seemed to be that he expected to find it bloody and torn up, but it didn't show any signs of the violence. So I can see using pristine to describe it. But the whole comment seemed odd.

The tone of many of his comments always seemed a little off to me, though not in a way that made me think he was the killer. He sounds shocked, betrayed, maybe even a little angry. Whatever is going through his head, he's thinking some things that he's not saying.

"...thinking some things that he's not saying"
I agree!

Well said! I also recall watching one of those videos he did with the local reporter where RL says he is still processing this whole thing.

Still don't think RL is a killer, but has anyone else been considering the possibility that RL & BG are old acquaintances, possibly even partners in crime from decades ago, and BG has returned to Delphi to visit RL (possibly even showed up unannounced)? Wonder if BG has some information about RL which compels RL to stay silent lest he be implicated in previous crimes when BG is caught.

For example maybe BG showed up unannounced, said he was just passing through town and wanted to visit his old friend. RL is uneasy but has little choice but to agree. Leaves for Lafayette and upon returning discovers two local girls had gone missing. Knows who is responsible, but also knows if the individual is caught, RL will be implicated in not only this murder (it was on his property) but any past crimes as well.

No evidence for any of this, but I've been thinking about this type of scenario a lot.

You can fake a bigger gut but not a smaller one (I know I have tried), I don't even think spanxs would have been enough to disguise it.

So many negatives posted today, your comment was comic relief. Perfect.

Hang on, do we know he didn't help? Was searching for the girls the only way to help?

A few threads back someone with some sort of LE credentials (could I be any more vague?) said that he, as LE, would ask RL to search around his house, garage, barns, outbuildings, etc., to look for any sign of the girls or to see if anything has been moved or was missing rather than ask him go traipsing around his the land searching.

As he knows his own home and buildings, it made more sense that he searched those areas and answered questions asked by searchers.

If he did lie about his alibi as many people speculate here, he is not helping in any sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooooot..... i missed that comment.

Everyone looks like BG. I live in Chicago and was walking through a sea of BGs at Target the other day. I saw one guy that jumped out to me and I kind of switched on, and realized half the guys on the store and parking lot could have been him.

Interesting statement!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I agree yet Rl states "When asked about the image of the suspect, he said: "It's such poor quality, it doesn't look like anyone I’ve ever seen."

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

I read a while ago that LE would consider releasing more info if need be in terms of the video. Does anyone else recall that? I am wondering if LE has enough evidence to NOT release further video and soundites?

Yes - they said that in the press conference were "down the hill" was first played. I have thought of this many times. The LE said they hoped to not have to release any more of the recording - they hoped this was enough to catch the killer. So.... why haven't they released more? It has been my assumption because they do believe they know who the killer is and releasing more of the audio or images is not necessary.

I am heavy hearted in the realization that one or both girls were likely kept alive for some time before they were murdered at the hands of this .

I believe there will be another search warrant executed at a different residence on Bicycle Rd. The pings were a little off is my feeling on this.

The girls were not murdered by RL. I'm not sure if he had any role in this crime at all, other than being extremely used by someone he knows well.

I think his shock - and likely denial - that we have witnessed, is that there is a very close connection to him in this heinous double homicide.

Nobody is going to be comfortable with the details to come. But, I think that LE is in full control of this one.

MOO

WG

[video=twitter;842906045823569923]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/842906045823569923[/video]

Emily Longnecker‏@EmilyWTHR 1h
1 hour ago

They are doing him more of a favor than they are harm--Ron Logan's neighbor on police searching property, saying it could clear him 4 good

[video=twitter;842906751104094208]https://twitter.com/EmilyWTHR/status/842906751104094208[/video]

Emily Longnecker‏@EmilyWTHR 1h
1 hour ago

I think they are doing the right thing. I think they are going through and checking people out--Ron Logan's neighbor after police search

Police stress that Logan has not been arrested in connection to this crime and no charges have been filed.

"I think they done the right thing,” Marvin Sandifur said of the search investigators conducted of Logan’s property Friday.

Sandifur lives a couple miles down the road from Logan and used to work with him.

"I think they're doing him more of a favor than they are harm because if they go back through and they can't find nothing, you have no right to accuse him of anything. I mean, that was his property. That could have been anybody's property,” said Sandifur.

http://www.wthr.com/article/police-searching-home-property-of-man-where-delphi-teens-were-found

Delphi is in Carroll County. We need the lawyers on the thread to weigh in on whether he would have been confined to his own county as a term of probation. I'm thinking no, but I'm not a lawyer.
I'm a probation officer in Indiana. It's a general rule of probation in my county that a probationer needs the prior approval of his officer to leave the county. I'm a juvenile officer so not sure about adult rules but assume it would be simular

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yes! People have asked me if I am Australian and the funny thing is ..that I can not for the life of me do an Australian accent! I have tried but it is a really hard accent. Yet people mistake the English accent for Australian so many times. British do like the Australian soap operas though .

What is so hilarious for me is that I AM American! I do have an accent now though to be fair and it is a mixture of American, English, and French but Australian?

I guarantee you when I was in Australia no one thought I was an Aussie lol!

wow, from reading your comment sounds like you may be privy to some inside info. Are you a local? In Indiana? I only ask as you mention Bicycle Rd? I hope your first point is not true though. How horrible...my mind does not even want to go there.

I am heavy hearted in the realization that one or both girls were likely kept alive for some time before they were murdered at the hands of this .

I believe there will be another search warrant executed at a different residence on Bicycle Rd. The pings were a little off is my feeling on this.

The girls were not murdered by RL. I'm not sure if he had any role in this crime at all, other than being extremely used by someone he knows well.

I think his shock - and likely denial - that we have witnessed, is that there is a very close connection to him in this heinous double homicide.

Nobody is going to be comfortable with the details to come. But, I think that LE is in full control of this one.

MOO

WG

I do want to say, that I hope if nothing else that police searching as thorough as they are at his home, I truly hope it does clear him once and for all. I hope they come out and say he is innocent of this so leave him alone!! If in fact he is! Because honestly and truthfully the man has been through the ringer and I am just as guilty (I do believe there is guilt by association, but that's another story), however if there isn't I do wish the authorities will come out and 100% clear him for good. The man deserves that!!! And the families deserve answers. So maybe tomorrow we waken to a suspect one way or another!!!!!

I'm seeing on social media some people are convinced that RL is BG, but I just can't buy it, the murders literally happened on his property, so obviously he would be an initial suspect regardless, I would imagine that he would have been cleared by now?

Also wouldn't his alibi been cleared by now? Just confused by all this RL speculation, how could he not been 100% cleared by NOW? Over 1 month into the investigation?

It would explain a lot if he took part in this crime. Someone who knew the property and could walk in and out without being seen by anyone. He could have killed the girls and walked right into his own house, cleaned up and then went to Lafayette to dispose of evidence. I don't think he was counting on there being a search party so soon. To get up and leave in the morning while his property was being searched for the girls is absolutely insane to me. And it makes me wonder why.

I am not convinced RL is the BG or the killer (if they are one in the same). However, if you go back to day one and start putting together what few puzzle peices we have, it's very clear what LE is doing. You'll see an arrest (or two) very soon. I'll leave it at that.

A few threads ago, some guy was suggesting that he come up with a psychological profile of this . A few posters replied that they would be interested. I did not reply, but am interested. The poster (forget his addy) said he would come up with something within a few days. Has he?

If he did lie about his alibi as many people speculate here, he is not helping in any sense to me.

I would think they checked his alibi early on

Snip

WG

What exactly makes you feel this way?

I think RL is protecting someone, and thinking logically it has to be someone he cares about or someone he's terrified of. To me he just seems bewildered but at the same time it's almost like he's trying to convince himself he doesn't know who it is.
I always found it odd that LE allowed him back on his property so quickly considering it was the scene of a double homicide, he was showing reporters around and who knows how many other people wandered on to his land in the following days to "check out" the crime scene. How can they expect to find evidence now and why are they only just checking his house now? What's happened in the last week to make all of this come about?
I don't think it's him but I do think he has a good idea who it could be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay