IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, this is way out there but it did cross my mind...,

What if the billboards were not JUST for Abby and Libby?

Maybe LE thought this could be a part of something much bigger? Maybe Lyric and Elizabeth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this could work... the only trouble I have is that RL has talked about the joy his child and grandchildren have had playing on the property. Why would two nice young girls out hiking trigger him... now if they were doing drug or drinking on his property I could see him flying into a fit of rage but just walking through? He also said he knew the families so he would have been able to just call or talk to parents if he was really that angry... murder seems like a huge leap... JMO

I just don't see RL being BG. They are very different IMO. RL is larger, overall stockier, but especially bulkier through the abdomen and shoulders. I did see one photo of RL's face that seemed to have the same proportions as BG's face. They seemed similar but not enough to be the same person IMO.

Off Topic Maybe - Several years ago we had an incident in our community where a man and his wife each gave a "warning shot" from shotguns that they directed toward two teen-agers who were running through their property. The couple had recently had trespassers (who ended up not being the same teens) and one evening they heard two people talking as they passed near their home. They directed the shots up toward the tree line but one of the teens was shot in the back of the head. They tried to cover up what had happened and moved the teen who had been shot. The other teen ran home. It took several weeks for the LE to figure out what had happened. The teen who had not been shot was too scared to tell what had happened. No charges were made even though this teen had been shot in the back of the head. This caused a lot of division in the community.

Of course, this isn't what happened to the girls. I don't think they were trespassing and whatever happened began on the bridge, but something like this is the only way I can imagine RL being the murderer.

re: the pic of the truck parked and then the truck on the flatbed in the previous thread - my husband says no way are they the same truck, they're both white Fords but otherwise nope. He said sure you could take off the tubular running boards and the cap, and paint the rocker panels gray, but the side mirrors are different as well (as someone already pointed out) and the door handles are completely different, one being horizontal and one being vertical, and THAT would be just too much hassle to change. FWIW.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-31&p=13238388#post13238388

Did anybody think they were the same truck? I know I was mixed up on whether the work-type truck belonged to RL or LE, which has now been answered (LE).

(edit - this is long, please bear with me and have an open mind) -
His conclusions shocked me. All he had to do was flip BG's photos, put them side by side scaled the same, and then he explained to me that too many points align for him to be willing to say it's NOT the same person, and in fact the arms. THE ARMS.

look at the arms.

That is an unusual and unique feature of his overall gait, the way he holds his arms and his elbows. One is always up higher than the other, one side pointed out at an angle and the other lower and more curved.

View attachment 113049

The waist falls at the same place. the knees are located the same distance from feet and waist. There's even the same shadow/hanging thing (pocket, fanny pack, whatever) appearing there. He asserts that to him the face matches. He said to me "its' even the same camoflauge hat" to which I replied "FOR THE LOVE OF G-d, ITS A HOODIE" and he said "are you sure?" and I said "well, no" and he said "look again".

<snipped for space > I just wanted to address the fact that in order to get those elbow mannerisms to align, the pics of BG had to be flipped :

My friend noted that fact himself, asking me "is this from the front or rear facing camera?" to try to reconcile that fact. I mentioned at one point that they had been using SnapChat to take pics that day and we tossed around the thought that maybe they had SC open already and simply switched it to video mode and grabbed this... because SC does flip image/video captures to our understanding. Can anyone confirm that this is accurate about SnapChat (SC)'s video mode?

thanks!

Did anybody think they were the same truck? I know I was mixed up on whether the work-type truck belonged to RL or LE, which has now been answered (LE).

Good question! I was reading the posts about it before I had my required coffee intake. Perhaps that was the actual discrepancy. thanks for pointing that out!

(edit - this is long, please bear with me and have an open mind) -

alright well i finished catching up and for sure nobody has posted what I find so compelling about the images of BG and RL.

I have told myself all along that I don't think they're the same person. I think RL looks fatter/stockier up in his upper rib cage.

But here's the thing... is anyone here familiar with moderator Carl's work in the UID (unidentified) forum? The way he overlays faces and finds points that line up and match, and subsequently has come up with actual matches based on images that some people might not necessarily think are the same person?

See, that's what happened here for me. I sent the pics of BG and RL to a friend of mine who is a professional 3D videographer and photoshop expert, and all around perfectionist. He knows nothing about the case and has no preconceived notions, nor did he know or care who the people were. He just knew I wondered whether he felt it was possible they were the same person (because I was sure they were NOT).

His conclusions shocked me. All he had to do was flip BG's photos, put them side by side scaled the same, and then he explained to me that too many points align for him to be willing to say it's NOT the same person, and in fact the arms. THE ARMS.

look at the arms.

That is an unusual and unique feature of his overall gait, the way he holds his arms and his elbows. One is always up higher than the other, one side pointed out at an angle and the other lower and more curved.

attachment.php

The waist falls at the same place. the knees are located the same distance from feet and waist. There's even the same shadow/hanging thing (pocket, fanny pack, whatever) appearing there. He asserts that to him the face matches. He said to me "its' even the same camoflauge hat" to which I replied "FOR THE LOVE OF G-d, ITS A HOODIE" and he said "are you sure?" and I said "well, no" and he said "look again".

This is his set of images he sent back to me. I asked him to watermark them, to make an account here, to post them himself, and he gave me full permission to take ownership of his photo manipulation and submit it as my own, and transferred copyright of his intellectual work as such to me.

So here's our/my photo. See what you all think. Keep in mind that I went into this convinced it wasn't RL. Now I can't unsee the matching stuff, in particular those arms/elbows. (and as an aside, check out Carl's great work in the UID forum sometime if you haven't yet!)

[photo manipulation is -based on- the side by side comparison posted earlier in this thread, and I will edit in the original poster's name as soon as I find it, unless someone recalls who it was offhand, thanks!]

I've been struggling with this since yesterday when I looked at pics side by side. I did not want to see it. But here goes. IMO, there is a close match here. And it's the way he "carries" himself as much as anything else.

IMOO: Someone asked what a possible explanation could be for a 77 year old man, a land owner, to murder two girls and leave the bodies on his own property. OK, here goes. First, you must try to understand that the inner world of a murderer is not like the average person. Perhaps the visual observation of pain, suffering, helplessness and humiliation is actually pleasurable to him. That's the core of sexual sadism. In brief, the function of sadism is to force and extract love, to attack rather than be attacked, and to achieve temporary relief from masochism and passive submissive tendencies. Sadist and victim/masochism are often one and the same person. The masochist is driven toward self-destructive behaviors/acts (for example engaging in life-threatening drinking, drug addiction, risk taking behaviors, letting your property go into forclosure, etc.).
Second: Leaving the bodies in your own back yard if you believe you have committed the perfect crime brings attention to yourself as a victim. People feel sorry for you. You can express your horror and pain at this awful event for all the world to hear.

IMHO the voice of RL in some interviews is very similar to the voice of "down the hill"...except one is coming from a sadistic position of power and control, the other is coming from the position of a victim.

It's possible its RL's friend on the bridge and RL is waiting on the other side.

Hello everyone! I am new here and have been following this thread. I was wondering if anyone here could recall a definitive chronology of RL's interviews/appearances and how they correlated with the release of the pic of BG and the audio. I'm trying to figure out if his change in appearance coincided with learning of the pic. Thank you!

I've been struggling with this since yesterday when I looked at pics side by side. I did not want to see it. But here goes. IMO, there is a close match here. And it's the way he "carries" himself as much as anything else.
JMo
NOT the same man.

You can see the utility truck in many frames. It was there on the 10th when they seemed to search around a silo (wonder now if that's really where they were searching. This is the pic from 3/10 and utility truck is parked across from RL's on the road.
attachment.php

Then yesterday it can be seen here behind the large shrub near one of the out buildings.
attachment.php

And here over in a field near the woods collecting evidence also taken yesterday.
attachment.php

I noticed when looking at these you can see the tripod in a couple near the truck where they must be photographing things. And I also noticed that one outbuilding seems like a small home or apartment.

Wow, great, thanks for that! Hey, great sleuthing on the truck! That was supposed to be a bit of a funny - I am a bit slap-happy at this point!

I wonder about that "home or apartment." Could be an important find!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay