Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No someone drunk might be so many people in 70s have phones! believe me

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
He has a phone. If you look at the video posted a few pages before, you can see his phone in sticking out from his jacket at his chest line.

He has a phone. If you look at the video posted a few pages before, you can see his phone in sticking out from his jacket at his chest line.

IIRC, it's a flip phone, I'm pretty sure that's what I saw in the one IE interview. So he probably knows how to use a cellphone but not Snapchat or anything like that.

Oh dear, what was HER date of death?

Such a sad case. Three decades ago, I believe. AND, they have definite dna from her case. Why haven't they caught this murderer? He may be dead by now, but it's stated he's probably 50 or 60 by now? May be dead? With that much dna, I can't understand, unless he is dead. Here is a link to the story.

[video=youtube;cIww37p5aRM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIww37p5aRM[/video]

here's something else to think about: so when BG is arrested, and if it turns out it is not RL, will his name really be tarnished forever if LE says "RL is innocent, he was incarcerated and helped us solve the case by letting us use him as a ruse to find the real killer(s)"? he could actually be working silently with LE even though they've released these statements about lawyering up... we have no idea what kind of psychological tricks LE is capable of playing in order to catch their person(s).

I'm glad you said this because I think I remember him saying in an early interview that he was working with LE. I have searched it several different ways and can't come up with it. Anyone else remember that comment?

I've heard of accounts where LE loaded empty boxes into their trunks just to give the reporters something to buzz about!

this could go along with my theory that MSM is quiet today because LE is creating a ruse to put the pressure on RL for alterior motives

I dont think it was deep enough to drown! moo

A woman went to bridge area, creek a few weeks ago and took several videos. She shows an area of the creek that is very shallow where it could be crossed easily and then skirt along the bank. I will post ss. Credit J. Melvin.
29b3f3a8c458b3a3554efb5b2ee49a14.jpg
97f37605fa11389d3c19aa2d7c4f6b37.jpg

Youtube has one (the voice recording, not comparison) posted that's real good.
The treble (I think) is so much better and does seem to match RL imo.
I spent some time there today and went one-by-one down the line.
The posts aren't labelled with specifics so it takes some time.
Sometimes, you have to listen to the introductions of the newscasters, etc., before getting to the video or meat of the report. It takes some time but worth it imo.

There is one on Vocaroo.com, can I post the link here? (and thank you for your response! )

Difficult to say because the creek is different depths in different places. Where the marker is, that takes the reading IIRC it was 3.4 ft on the 13th Feb. Helicopter aerial footage taken on the 14th (after the bodies were found) showed the creek along that location to vary, in places waist deep, in places shin deep.

https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/10154523478509092/ (Searchers in the creek from the 19 minute mark)

This would leave them thoroughly soaked if it were waist high. BG would need to quickly change out of his clothes or risk freezing. Given the timeline it would be getting dark so I have doubts about him crossing the river again. LE likely has evidence of his exit path somewhere along that side of the river. He either had a vehicle nearby or he went to a nearby property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it is difficult to think the elderly with a chronic condition could not do such a thing but in reality many elderly people commit crimes. Rl may not have done it but they need to be sure because he had the home to hide the girls. So their is a possibility since they had searched this area.

Ewwwwww... can we make that video still from "April's Story" go away? Please? :noooo:

Some things you can't un-see...

I wouldn't go myself and don't blame you one bit! I am more surprised by the lack of news reporting from the scene...seems odd to me and makes me wonder if LE has put a media blackout... unless I've missed the reporting. Here at my house we will be watching The Iowa State game!
Maybe that's what the news reporters are doing!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

IMHO, the only thing his criminal history tells us is that he is an alcoholic. I believe his poor choices (aka DUI and subsequently VOP) are secondary to one thing and one thing only, he is a true alcoholic. Alcoholism is a monster some can never conquer, try as they may.

He may be an alcoholic but not every alcoholic drives.

And there are many people busted for DUI that are not alcoholics

If RL is innocent my heart hurts so bad for him. How traumatic this all would be for someone already dealing with inner daemons well into his life.

He may be staying silent because perhaps he does have other skeletons unrelated to this case in his closet and now that's all going to unravel simply because bodies were put on his land.

If he's not completely innocent my heart still hurts for him but in a different way. What a tortured soul an elderly person would have to be to kill (or be involved in killing or aftermath) 2 young teens.

I'm so torn on which way my heart wants to hurt for him more.

I agree

My brother bought my mom an i-phone. She put it in the drawer and went back to her 10 yr old flip phone....lol

RL is a good deal older than my parents, but my mom just got her first smartphone at Christmas, and my dad still refuses to use anything other than a pay-as-you-go flip phone.

If you go over to youtube, you'll find several interviews with Sgt. Slocum that were conducted and posted yesterday. Sgt. Slocum explains info isn't adding up and because of that, LE wants to search RL's property again. Also he suggests they'd like to clear him if they can (but because info doesn't add up, they cannot).

Has MSM reported this as something Sgt. Slocum said?

Such a sad case. Three decades ago, I believe. AND, they have definite dna from her case. Why haven't they caught this murderer? He may be dead by now, but it's stated he's probably 50 or 60 by now? May be dead? With that much dna, I can't understand, unless he is dead. Here is a link to the story.

[video=youtube;cIww37p5aRM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIww37p5aRM[/video]

ugh thats awful!!! i never followed this case! moo There are sick people out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny