IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off hand I will venture that the person leaving the bodies was drunk, overwhelmed with what he had done and was running out of time because the search was on for the girls.

I might be wrong of course but I think a drunk person would leave evidence all over the place.

About spending crazy time here... I've decided if I'm going to sit on this thread, I'm going to do it while I'm on a cardio machine.
🏋️[emoji4]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I have only worked in clinics, I've never said I've practiced law. About 9 months I've had experience, since the end of my first year of law school. They are easy to get in every area. It's almost universally a preponderance standard of reasonable fear.

Can you show any reason you are in reasonable fear?

Yes?

Burden met, order issued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is true One party has to say "I am afraid of the other person" BAM restraining order issued!

Have seen cases where RO issued one day and parties come in within 3 days asking how to drop it! In WV you can't drop it you have to violate it

If RL was not able to drive due to his previous issues with alcohol, would be possibly have people over to his house to hang out and drink. Maybe his buddies. They would be famililar with the layout of the house/land.
Or would he get someone to drive him to the local watering hole? Others would be there. I saw pictures of some family members of the girls that looked like they were at a bar. Could there be a connection there.
With alcohol in the equation, I think that would be a hindrance in anything RL or his buddies would have to say. They would really have to work to filter through what really happened opposed to what they say happened.
I just really do not think RL did this, but he may know something about who did.
Just my own opinion

I might be wrong of course but I think a drunk person would leave evidence all over the place.

With respect, no one knows what kind or how much evidence was collected as soon as they knew it was a crime scene. They may have a bunch or very little, but only the LEOs know that.

Do we know RL's license is suspended?

Well I tried to give it up, but my head is stuck on this pickup. I have worn out my eyeballs trying to figure out what model year this F250 is. It is just striking me as extremely odd, for RL to have this particular vehicle, especially if it's a late-model, when his license is suspended. I can't bring myself to believe it's his. Can anybody help me out, here? Or tell me to do some laundry and get ready for work tomorrow, please...

Whichever way you slice it, Mr L used a most unfortunate term for describing how he was feeling. Very Inappropriate due to the circumstances, whether a slip or not. But if alcohol disease is an issue for him he may not have been speaking sober.

In my opinion, using the word "rape" to describe anything at his age other than describing a sexual assault is highly extaordinary. Subconscious coming forth?

Why?
I think it would be expected.
Not a month later.

IMO, it would still have had the same or greater impact. Searching the house and buildings of the person whose land the bodies were found on would have sent everyone into a tizzy just like it is doing now.

I keep picturing a scenario where the girls inadvertently happened onto something. RL seems quite territorial in his comments about "this" happening at "his home". <modsnip> Could there have been an angry altercation in progress, where he was trying to scare someone else off and the girls got involved, then things got out of hand? Just thinking out loud, as it's truly hard to imagine RL doing this unimaginable act. MOO.

I have only worked in clinics, I've never said I've practiced law. About 9 months I've had experience, since the end of my first year of law school. They are easy to get in every area. It's almost universally a preponderance standard of reasonable fear.

Can you show any reason you are in reasonable fear?

Yes?

Burden met, order issued.

Respectfully, I strongly disagree. In my experience with assisting domestic violence victims in obtaining PPOs, it is very difficult, especially when the victim is seen as enabling (typical cycle of DV- victims return multiple times, or has not called police until now, etc). This is dependent on the judge, which as I'm sure you are aware, varies greatly by jurisdiction. A blanket statement that they are easy to obtain is just inaccurate. Easier in some jurisdictions, probably, but not universally. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Restraining orderes, i think different places different rules. The cops laid the restraining order, i did not have to do anything or go to court or have a choice. (Glad the cops made that choice) The guy killed himself he was scared of himself and what he might do, He was a nice guy major anger management issues, sad childhood

You all are super sleuths I can't find any info on any of this family

*throws burgers on grill*

Yeah, I know what you mean. I would go for a run but it is so hard to read the screen........

Me: shakes head in agreement as I stuff a chicken fry in my pie hole. But I support you[emoji4]

Yes, please read my previous posts about why a person might leave the murdered bodies on their own property.

Off hand I will venture that the person leaving the bodies was drunk, overwhelmed with what he had done and was running out of time because the search was on for the girls.

I am imagining crossing that bridge drunk (or I suppose otherwise impaired). Yikes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've always assumed they were sexually assaulted [emoji20] but I don't think we've heard anything from le about that or the cause of death.

I'm unfamiliar with how early days like these typically go. Is it customary for le to withhold cause of death indefinitely?

In my opinion, using the word "rape" to describe anything at his age other than describing a sexual assault is highly extaordinary. Subconscious coming forth?

Maybe just me, but I have seen people use the word rape in different circumstances. Like "the government is raping people's mind". In these situations rape don't mean sexual assault, just mean forced to submit/do something against his/her/it's/their will.

Speculation, but he's got 40 acres. I'm not sure whether or not a suspended license would preclude him driving on his own private property. Maybe he has people who work for him as well who may have driven it as part of the job. Isn't it a working farm? I saw cattle in one photo.

ETA: Just saw someone else's post about conditions of home confinement & it states no motorized vehicles, but it could be for hired help.

You're right- in most states you can drive on your own property without a license. I did when I was nine. But having both been raised on a farm, and recently (decades later) shopped for a new 4x4 myself, this seems like a crazy-expensive vehicle for a 77-yr-old to purchase just to drive around his barns and lanes. I mean he could, but I'm just looking at likelihood. There are older vehicles with plenty of hp for towing, that you'd use to boondock around your own acreage. Just not convinced that somebody else might not have parked or stored their vehicle at RL's place. Not entirely convinced it's his. I've had a friend's truck stored in my yard (back acreage) for the winter before. jmo, just brainstorming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734