IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true. His eyes could be blood shot from crying over the innocent girls that were murdered, or over the predicament he's found himself in.

Gotta say, if two young girls' bodies were found on my property and I was feeling the pressure of the media, LE, and just the not knowingness of what happened, I can imagine very few things stopping me from hitting the bottle (or whatever demon I have had to fight in my life). It isn't a big stretch to imagine that someone in RL's position may violate probation. Imho moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bodies of the victims were found on his land and for whatever reason(s), LE was unable to rule him out. Probably to do with his alibi, or something he said, or said differently another time. So right now, he is their best bet until they know more. If his DNA was taken, and matched the crime scene (assuming they have DNA) he would have been charged already. Makes me think they don't have usable DNA. Or for some reason, they don't have his profile yet.

Jmo I don't think he is the man in the blurry image. But I wonder if the person who did the crimes will really look much like that clip. It is so unclear.

One thing I've learned here that drives me crazy is how many different people are viable suspects via sleuthing at any given time. This happens in many cases. In NOCO for instance, just the numerous people shooting...

I've learned here that a thousand people can look at the same picture and see something totally different, and not see what each other sees. Same on the audio front.

Are they looking at RL or are they looking at someone else who might have visited to house and left fingerprints or DNA?

Bottom line: as owner of the property on which the bodies were found RL has probably had more discussions with LE (and the press) than many other locals. My guess -- and it's only a guess -- is that more than one interested local has visited RL to try to find out what they can.

This is not the first search warrant issued in this matter. Reports are (see earlier in the thread) that at least 12 search warrants were issued before this one. Those search warrants have included family members.

Is this search warrant gathering special interest because RL is the subject of a search warrant or because he's the someone who has actually been named in the thread?
It seems they DO have DNA
https://youtu.be/aIba7-5jA54

Gotta say, if two young girls' bodies were found on my property and I was feeling the pressure of the media, LE, and just the not knowingness of what happened, I can imagine very few things stopping me from hitting the bottle (or whatever demon I have had to fight in my life). It isn't a big stretch to imagine that someone in RL's position may violate probation. Imho moo

Hire a lawyer first. When he or she tells you not to allow the media to interview you or snoop around your yard, take the advice.

Then hit the bottle or whatever you've gotta do.

At 2:41 it looks like an air compressor is being taken out and sat on the ground. I wonder if they are just moving it out of the way or is it evidence? If it is evidence, what would it have been used for?

View attachment 113146

Many people have compressors. On a farm it could be used for many things, like farm equipment for one.

Hire a lawyer first. When he or she tells you not to allow the media to interview you or snoop around your yard, take the advice.

Then hit the bottle or whatever you've gotta do.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I am in the midst of a child visitation battle with a crazy ex. Attorney? Check. Demons? Check.

One thing I e learned here that drives me crazy is how many different people are viable suspects via sleuthing at any given time.

The problem is no one except the investigators have the evidence & have seen the crime scene(s). We don't know COD or any of those details so the speculation is rampant. It's human nature for many to want answers like why would someone do this and who is responsible...to make sense of the seemingly senseless. A small percentage may have a morbid fascination. I don't think anyone not having direct knowledge of the facts will solve the case for the LEOs.

Correct, but LE was saying he didn't speak the truth as a reason they were looking closer at him. Seems that if he were just mistaken or not deliberately saying something incorrect it wouldn't have raised a red flag for them, no?

As far as I know LE has not said that RL did not speak the truth.

LE is trying to resolve a discrepancy in information that they have. Discrepancies always raise red flags in murder cases.

It might be that RL spoke the truth and the person who provided the tip (alternative information) was (a) lying or (b) just got it wrong.

Any discrepancy has to be resolved by LE.

Without knowing any more we have no idea who (if anyone) 'lied'. LE is very careful to not use the word 'lie' for a reason.

That's true. His eyes could be blood shot from crying over the innocent girls that were murdered, or over the predicament he's found himself in.

Looks to me like he might suffer from rosacea. Very common.

If a coverup, I wouldn't think you'd cover up for just anyone, know what I'm sayin?

Earlier I said Justice for Abby and Libby however it unfolds. But that I mean get em off the streets and hold them accountable for their families. But there really is no such thing as justice in these situations imo. Nothing will ever bring them back.

I've been thinking two perps for a while now, just because of the fact the girls are older, and Libby was definitely going to put up a fight.

RL does have at least one male relative in the area, but we aren't supposed to sleuth them here (or post about them). IMO, the pictures of BG and RL are very similar thought I don't think one in the same. I don't know if relatives have/had access to the property though.

Libby had fb, twitter, instagram, Snapchat and maybe Kik (can't remember on lol).

Big thanks for the info. NancyDrew007! I just have to wonder if it's possible that the girls may have connected with someone online posing as a kid. Could they have thought they were going to meet a boy? It would be interesting to see if there are any leads on her various accounts. Something about "down the hill" in that audio makes me think he was answering a question. Like, 'do you know where such & such is?' 'down the hill'.

If you really think about it, having the ability to convince people of your benign nature is one of the most useful tools of a psychopathic killer. How many times have you heard the neighbors say "I can't believe it! He was such a nice man." in these cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay