IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks sort of like moles to me.
I thought that too initially.
After closer inspection. .they do seem to be where his glasses would sit and they aren't brown spots...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I've wondered if he had any problems with alcohol when he was younger. Nobody answered me about when he got married, so I'm still not sure how close he was to his stepson before he died. I find it rather interesting that his stepson died in 2008, his wife filed for divorce in 2009 and he got his first DUI in 2011 (at least the first one I've seen.) If he was married for a long time, he could just go overboard with his drinking when loneliness and/or boredom get to him too much. It's possible that his wife always did the driving before the divorce too, but I find it unlikely that she always did. MOO

Because we don't sleuth family.

Tricia kindly reminded us of that especially with regard to RL in post # 6 above in this thread.

HTH!

I've wondered if he had any problems with alcohol when he was younger. Nobody answered me about when he got married, so I'm still not sure how close he was to his stepson before he died. I find it rather interesting that his stepson died in 2008, his wife filed for divorce in 2009 and he got his first DUI in 2011 (at least the first one I've seen.) If he was married for a long time, he could just go overboard with his drinking when loneliness and/or boredom get to him too much. It's possible that his wife always did the driving before the divorce too, but I find it unlikely that she always did. MOO

Yeah. A lot of people with DUIs, even people with multiple DUIs, are not alcoholics at all, let alone people who fit the suicide-by-alcoholism character.

I thought that too initially.
After closer inspection. .they do seem to be where his glasses would sit and they aren't brown spots...

Not all moles are brown. I had one on my shoulder that was a similar reddish-pinkish color. It looks raised on the semi-profile pic & that's what made me think mole or skin tag.

I'm sure most of you can tell I belong to the RL is innocent of this crime club. That being said, I made an observation. It has been (kind of) pointed out before, but I wanted to show again for comparison purposes and for discussion because I'm truly curious. Look at these two pictures of RL:
attachment.php
attachment.php

In the mugshot picture you can clearly see the small red marks below his eyes. I didn't think much about it because I wasn't sure if this was an old mugshot or what have you. Then I noticed in the other photo, just at the edge of the bottom of his glasses, there are red marks, too. Which makes me think the mugshot is recent. I think the marks were caused from his glasses. Maybe hitting his face against something? Idk, it's odd. Maybe that ties into the VOP? Maybe he hit something (a parked vehicle, mailbox, etc) with his vehicle when he was out and about the day of/after the girls' disappearance? Maybe he was not forthcoming about it and it was later relayed to the police? I'm not sure what it means, if anything at all, but I thought I'd share and see what everyone else thinks.

His glasses have no bottom frame, his glasses did not leave those marks.

The marks are perfectly symmetrical. Great catch.

I wonder if ole' R.L. has any night vision googles?

Working in the wee hours?

Not all moles are brown. I had one on my shoulder that was a similar reddish-pinkish color. It looks raised on the semi-profile pic & that's what made me think mole or skin tag.
Thanks. I wasnt sure as I have never really noticed pinkish ones. Just weird how symmetrical those marks /moles are on RL.
And weird I never noticed until it was pointed out! Seen that pic many times

If you read the about the separate cases in the link you provided, both times RL was charged with false reporting, the charges were dismissed. Both times. So Semple was correct.

I copied the most recent court case and the adjudication:

"10/08/2014
Judgment
Judicial Officer: Fouts, Kurtis
01. 9-30-5-3(a)(1)/FD: Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or greater
• Plea by Agreement
02. 9-30-5-2(b)/MA: Operating A Vehicle While Intoxicated; Endangering A Person
• Dismissed
03. 9-30-5-1(a)(1)/MC: Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or More per Blood
• Dismissed
04. 35-44.1-2-3(d)(1)/MA: False Informing
• Dismissed
05. 9-24-19-2/MA: Driving While Suspended (Prior w/in 10 years)
• Dismissed
06. 9-21-8-31/IFC: Failure to Yield Right of Way at Entrance to Through Highway
• Dismissed
10/08/2014
Sentenced
1. 9-30-5-3(a)(1)/FD: Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or greater
Confinement to Commence: 10/08/2014"

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...6UTBNekF4TnpFd01qTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhaV0k9In19

I'm sure most of you can tell I belong to the RL is innocent of this crime club. That being said, I made an observation. It has been (kind of) pointed out before, but I wanted to show again for comparison purposes and for discussion because I'm truly curious. Look at these two pictures of RL:
attachment.php
attachment.php

In the mugshot picture you can clearly see the small red marks below his eyes. I didn't think much about it because I wasn't sure if this was an old mugshot or what have you. Then I noticed in the other photo, just at the edge of the bottom of his glasses, there are red marks, too. Which makes me think the mugshot is recent. I think the marks were caused from his glasses. Maybe hitting his face against something? Idk, it's odd. Maybe that ties into the VOP? Maybe he hit something (a parked vehicle, mailbox, etc) with his vehicle when he was out and about the day of/after the girls' disappearance? Maybe he was not forthcoming about it and it was later relayed to the police? I'm not sure what it means, if anything at all, but I thought I'd share and see what everyone else thinks.

I believe the marks are from his glasses. As you get older, you tend to have skin integrity issues therefore can develop sores quite easily. That combined with the fact grime gets caught in the plastic string holding the lenses in place, can irritate the skin. In looking at the pic with his glasses on, it looks like his nose pads have spread apart and that is why the sores are higher than the rim of his lenses. Lastly, these sores are probably always there and do not go away for a long time. (I used to be an optician).

-
To post #17

Then past experience tells us RL lies, commits crimes, abuses substances, and threatens or intimidates people. A bad decision waiting to happen.

How did he intimidate someone? I just heard about past DUIs. Thanks!!

He shot his wife.

He didn't go and kidnap/murder two unknown children.

Big difference IMHO.

True. The BTK killer was clean as a whistle before he was caught. I've seen countless murderers on here who had no records at all before they were caught murdering a woman or child. I literally could not count them all.

A criminal record is a great indicator but many know how to avoid detection.

His glasses have no bottom frame, his glasses did not leave those marks.

The marks are perfectly symmetrical. Great catch.

I wonder if ole' R.L. has any night vision googles?

Working in the wee hours?

Wait...what?
He's had those same glasses for years/forever? I've had oh about 30 over the years. lol

Maybe....MOO...
And this may have been suggested and I missed it...

What if RL was home...a 'friend' dropped by 4 or 5ish pm or so...asked for a ride to Lafayette...RL agrees...takes the 'friend' to Lafayette..buys a fish (who does that...but I will drive the 32 miles one way to buy TP so...) and heads home...he states he was home at 6:30pm when they knock on his door for permission...whoever knocked...did he ask why? did they tell him why? He had a heads up there was something very, very important going on....around his 'home' then.

Then RL states he went into Delphi the next morning...iirc...at what time? When searchers were out there? Well if that is true....how odd....no way as far as I'm concerned..he would be on the road...with the searchers...by the cemetery or fence of his property watching what was going on....

Is there a link to his statement of his errands to Lafayette and Delphi?

Yes, Very Odd!

I'm still wondering if his phone gave away his made up stories.

-

If you read the about the separate cases in the link you provided, both times RL was charged with false reporting, the charges were dismissed. Both times. So Semple was correct.

"10/08/2014
Judgment
• Plea by Agreement
• Dismissed
• Dismissed
• Dismissed
• Dismissed
• Dismissed
10/08/2014
Sentenced

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...6UTBNekF4TnpFd01qTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhaV0k9In19

and
I posted ONE false reporting charge: post #243. I have no clue how to get it here again. Sorry.

Because we don't sleuth family.

Tricia kindly reminded us of that especially with regard to RL in post # 6 above in this thread.

HTH!

Oops! I guess I missed her post there. I didn't really want to sleuth family, just the events that may have had an emotional impact on him, but I can see how it could be taken either way. Thanks for pointing it out.

"10/08/2014
Judgment
• Plea by Agreement
• Dismissed
• Dismissed
• Dismissed
• Dismissed
• Dismissed
10/08/2014
Sentenced

Yes, as I conceded earlier, he copped a plea to the felony and the lesser charges (like driving with a suspended license) were dismissed. Do you take that to mean that he wasn't driving with a suspended license?

Yes, as I conceded earlier, he copped a plea to the felony and the lesser charges (like driving with a suspended license) were dismissed. Do you take that to mean that he wasn't driving with a suspended license?

I take that to mean he was convicted of driving with a BAL of .08 or greater and he was given his sentencing instructions by a judge.

Here's the thing: yes, he was charged with multiple counts but only convicted of one. That's the law and that's how I interpret it. I don't actually care about a charge if it's not a conviction. It's very common to have multiple counts and plead out. The plea/conviction is how the law decides sentencing and punishment, not the array of charges beforehand.

Maybe....MOO...
And this may have been suggested and I missed it...

What if RL was home...a 'friend' dropped by 4 or 5ish pm or so...asked for a ride to Lafayette...RL agrees...takes the 'friend' to Lafayette..buys a fish (who does that...but I will drive the 32 miles one way to buy TP so...) and heads home...he states he was home at 6:30pm when they knock on his door for permission...whoever knocked...did he ask why? did they tell him why? He had a heads up there was something very, very important going on....around his 'home' then.

Then RL states he went into Delphi the next morning...iirc...at what time? When searchers were out there? Well if that is true....how odd....no way as far as I'm concerned..he would be on the road...with the searchers...by the cemetery or fence of his property watching what was going on....

Is there a link to his statement of his errands to Lafayette and Delphi?

The morning of finding the bodies? Yes here:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

IIRC: the bodies were found around 12:15 pm

6e6b3db989d49b0b27aa6b62371bfa4c.jpg

Just reposting this....
Unless the body shape has been heavily distorted,this is not RL!!!

Do we know they were raped? Sometimes older men start getting really weird and begin having rage issues when it comes to people walking on their property or whatever. Could it have been something like that?

No, there has been no mention of rape. I'm just going off of my gut like everyone else, so my opinion means nothing. However, if an arrest is ever made I again would be very surprised if the charges did not include kidnapping and sexual assault. Why would a perp want to target two young girls? To play cards? Roast marshmallows? To catch these guys you have to think like them, or so I read in my detective novels. But seriously, try and put yourself in the mind of the killer(s). What would be their motivation in this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay