IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me out with the time difference, it's currently 7.17am Monday morning where I am (UK)
I don't post here as feel so many people have so much more to offer. So many brilliant theories. But I am a lurker and hoping today is the day justice is done for Abigail and Liberty.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

-
Look where RL takes the Media and Public.

First, the pic of BG is no help, then:

"No one carried them here. Too physical. They may have been hiking, checking out the country and someone may have been with them they knew," Logan said.

http://www.wthr.com/article/police-set-up-new-number-for-delphi-murder-tips

Look away from Strangers.

And RL's friend was eager to make the same point to reporters, they couldn't have been carried.

More odd commentary.

-

Can someone help me out with the time difference, it's currently 7.17am Monday morning where I am (UK)
I don't post here as feel so many people have so much more to offer. So many brilliant theories. But I am a lurker and hoping today is the day justice is done for Abigail and Liberty.

3:21am est....or...indiana time. Looks like you are 4 hrs ahead.

here:
Just google time in Delphi, IN
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Time+in+Delphi,+IN&*

No, there has been no mention of rape. I'm just going off of my gut like everyone else, so my opinion means nothing. However, if an arrest is ever made I again would be very surprised if the charges did not include kidnapping and sexual assault. Why would a perp want to target two young girls? To play cards? Roast marshmallows? To catch these guys you have to think like them, or so I read in my detective novels. But seriously, try and put yourself in the mind of the killer(s). What would be their motivation in this case?
Anger, rage, hatred of females, control, to see if you can get away with it? That's about as far into a disturbed mind as I want to venture.

Yes, as I conceded earlier, he copped a plea to the felony and the lesser charges (like driving with a suspended license) were dismissed. Do you take that to mean that he wasn't driving with a suspended license?

I am not sure why it matters so much that he was driving on a suspended license. A probation officer doesn't even technically need a search warrant. It would be very easy for the police to search this man top, bottom, and back again.

Not that I condone it (just from a realistic standpoint) ---but I'm sure many lie if they get caught driving on a suspended license. It's not an outlandish reaction to getting caught, RL probably lied to the police. It's not right, he should have obeyed the terms of his probation and followed the law and he didn't and will now pay a heavy price for that. Maybe if he told the truth in the past he wouldn't be in the position he is in now and that's something he has to deal with. If he didn't murder those poor children, I'm pretty sure, no matter what, his decisions will haunt him forever; and he hasn't that much time left. Clearly, the man has a problem, and I think it's alcoholism; not child murder. *And if I'm wrong and he is tried and convicted for the murders, I will have no problem denouncing him to the greatest depths of hell for eternity... But not quite yet.

I am just personally not ready to tar and feather this man. An alcohol problem does not a child murderer make.

-

"No one carried them here. Too physical. They may have been hiking, checking out the country and someone may have been with them they knew," Logan said.

And RL's friend was eager to make the same point to reporters

I agree the pic of the BG is no help. Just look at all the things posted here about that pic. We're seeing cars in the bushes and mustaches and eye color and peeps in the trees and arguing about pockets/pouches, guns, ropes, smoking, height, googles, garbage bags, weight, age, et al. That picture is no help and it's been spread across the great US on billboards. JMO

PS Logan NEVER said that. Only his friend did. Watch the video. The text is incorrect.

Anger, rage, hatred of females, control, to see if you can get away with it? That's about as far into a disturbed mind as I want to venture.

What, did you say hatred of Females?

RL pointed out to the Media that it happened on Valentine's Day.

Time difference between U.K. & where? We have multiple time zones in the U.S.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

6e6b3db989d49b0b27aa6b62371bfa4c.jpg

Just reposting this....
Unless the body shape has been heavily distorted,this is not RL!!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Agreed, RL has a much rounder girth, thicker legs and different shaped shoulders.

I am not sure why it matters so much that he was driving on a suspended license. A probation officer doesn't even technically need a search warrant. It would be very easy for the police to search this man top, bottom, and back again.

Not that I condone it (just from a realistic standpoint) ---but I'm sure many lie if they get caught driving on a suspended license. It's not an outlandish reaction to getting caught, RL probably lied to the police. It's not right, he should have obeyed the terms of his probation and followed the law and he didn't and will now pay a heavy price for that. Maybe if he told the truth in the past he wouldn't be in the position he is in now and that's something he has to deal with. If he didn't murder those poor children, I'm pretty sure, no matter what, his decisions will haunt him forever; and he hasn't that much time left. Clearly, the man has a problem, and I think it's alcoholism; not child murder. *And if I'm wrong and he is tried and convicted for the murders, I will have no problem denouncing him to the greatest depths of hell for eternity... But not quite yet.

I am just personally not ready to tar and feather this man. An alcohol problem does not a child murderer make.

Exactly. I'm sure some of the warrents needed to be precise as to what they were looking for, but probations officers can stop by morning, noon and night and have a look around if they like.
Sadley, my elderly mother had a dui just north of delphi. Probation stopped in whenever they felt like it and called randomly during the evening. If you didnt answer the phone...you could violate your probation. (Terms of house arrest)
Also....all of my dads guns had to be removed from the house.
RL copt a felonie DUI, so he is not allowed any firearms whatsover in his house or property.

-

And RL's friend was eager to make the same point to reporters, they couldn't have been carried.

More odd commentary.

-

But we also have "odd commentary" here. We have theories upon theories and scenarios upon scenarios... We have maps, specialized software, and probably some really weird search history... Like I said earlier, I'm not ready to tar and feather him. If that time comes, I'll do it myself. But, we don't know much, really...

I will say this:

If someone was found horrifically murdered in my backyard, you could bet your bottom dollar I'd be totally freaked out and imagine every single scenario in my head of who, what, when, where, why, and how it could have possibly happened.

*I just probably wouldn't broadcast my theories to the media.

I agree the pic of the BG is no help. Just look at all the things posted here about that pic. We're seeing cars in the bushes and mustaches and eye color and peeps in the trees and arguing about pockets/pouches, guns, ropes, smoking, height, googles, garbage bags, weight, age, et al. That picture is no help and it's been spread across the great US on billboards. JMO

PS Logan NEVER said that. Only his friend did. Watch the video. The text is incorrect.

I don't know about you but I clearly see a gun under his jacket. You don't even have to enlarge. It's clear in the thumbnail.BG.jpg

My gut tells me it was a lust/sexual sadist murder. I'm hoping and praying it was not. Judging from the looks of the Law Enforcement Officers at that press conference, they had definitely seen or heard "hell." Likely from whatever was recorded on the victim's cell phone.

My noob theory is the crime took time, planning and patience. The type of patience that a hunter possesses or has to possess. And the type of patience that an older person possesses. I think the perp was waiting in the woods for a long time, for someone like the two girls to come along. He certainly was dressed for being outdoors for a while. Who knows how many times in the past he waited in those woods until the conditions were just perfect and he was able to carry out his crime?

To control two healthy young girls he perhaps needed a distance weapon. That means a firearm. If he only had a knife, at least one of them might have been able to run away. They were younger and appeared healthier than the guy in the pic. That's assuming there was only one perp. With a gun, you can run but he's gonna shoot you in the back.

Or they witnessed something.

As for a suspended license ... a relative of mine is in the highway patrol. Driving on a suspended license or without a license is a very, very common offense. I realise jurisdictions differ but its also generally considered trivial and administrative by police. Drink driving is very different but a suspended license offense is really nothing.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

No, there has been no mention of rape. I'm just going off of my gut like everyone else, so my opinion means nothing. However, if an arrest is ever made I again would be very surprised if the charges did not include kidnapping and sexual assault. Why would a perp want to target two young girls? To play cards? Roast marshmallows? To catch these guys you have to think like them, or so I read in my detective novels. But seriously, try and put yourself in the mind of the killer(s). What would be their motivation in this case?
Yes most do involve that.
It's not always the case though.
Control and degradation seem to be the aim in most serious crimes.
Some people just enjoy killing
Zodiac Killer..Snowtown Murders. .Ivan Milat to a degree..Unibomber..then theres the one from Anchorage, Alaska who used to release women to hunt them

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

It's a direct quote from a paper, not me.

Is it possible they both said it? Because I remember the friend saying you can't carry people up these hills. Which is not the quote here.

If they both said it, RL is getting out what he wants out.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member