IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people have compressors. On a farm it could be used for many things, like farm equipment for one.

On a rural property or farm? Tires. And, more tires.

A farm, hobby or otherwise, would have a lot of equipment that cannot be taken easily to the gas station to fill up the tires: trailers - small to large, horse box (RL has one), lawn mower - push and sitting type, wheelbarrows, quad-bikes, carts, wagons, the list goes on.

We have always had one, just for that purpose alone.

Just some examples.

It didn't happen on Valentines. It happened on 13th.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

RL likes the Valentine's Day story.

It sure does not look like him on the bridge.

BG is younger, fitter, and most likely left-handed.

-

Bridge Guy

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This is not a question I think. :D Nevertheless "Cheers!" to everybody who needs a drink! :) I for my part am just drinking a morning coffee.

RL supposedly gets home at what-6.30pm the day they went missing?
Would you go out looking through the thick trees and hills at near 80 years old for 14 year olds who ,according to LE at the time,were in no immediate danger?
We dont know that RL didn't have a look around his property at some point. He had no reason to go hiking bushland looking however .
Not weird to leave whilst police are searching your property either. They would probably prefer it over someone gawking at them while they try and work.
Maybe he had plans as it was that day anyway.
We simply do not know.

All I do know is the supposed suspect is BG.... That is not RL. The voice is not RL either.
Imo thats a man in his 40s (give or take a few years)with a much smaller build. And a damn gun in his jacket pocket by looks of it. Unsure why LE didn't try and blur that one out

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Apologies if this has already been posted, but yesterday I finally found an an actual quote from a LEO giving an age estimate of BG! I was excited to find this as it's the first time I have seen or heard anyone in LE give a BG age approximation.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/03...ere-the-bodies-of-2-indiana-teens-were-found/
Thanks for that. Great article with a few things I have not read.

“The man is the photo is middle aged and white,” Sgt. Perrine said. “Mr. Logan is also a white male. At this point we can’t verify anything.”

Well I dont think we live to 156 so I am assuming middle age isnt 78..

I'm unaware of one particular profile of child murderers. I would be grateful for further education on this.

<modsnip> here is something to sink your teeth into. Courtesy of our own Websleuth, "MsOpinionated." [Thanks, again, Ms.O.!]

"Case Management for Missing Children Homicide Investigations" [Rob McKenna, AG (Washington State), and U.S. DOJ - Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (May 2006)](More Recent Version)
http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/archive/documents/homicide_missing.pdf

Here is the older version of above (dated: May 1997)
https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/pr/201316.pdf

Thanks for that. Great article with a few things I have not read.

&#8220;The man is the photo is middle aged and white,&#8221; Sgt. Perrine said. &#8220;Mr. Logan is also a white male. At this point we can&#8217;t verify anything.&#8221;

Well I dont think we live to 156 so I am assuming middle age isnt 78..

I think in the USA 'middle aged' is just the polite way to say 'old'.

MOO

MOO
Ah okay. Thank you
Always think of 40 or so when I hear middle aged (or midlife crisis for that matter )
LE should have just said RL is also middle aged and a white male. But that may not need to be pointed out to people who understand the middle age meaning

RL supposedly gets home at what-6.30pm the day they went missing?
Would you go out looking through the thick trees and hills at near 80 years old for 14 year olds who, according to LE at the time, were in no immediate danger?
We dont know that RL didn't have a look around his property at some point. He had no reason to go hiking bushland looking however .
Not weird to leave whilst police are searching your property either. They would probably prefer it over someone gawking at them while they try and work.
Maybe he had plans as it was that day anyway.
We simply do not know.

All I do know is the supposed suspect is BG.... That is not RL. The voice is not RL either.
Imo thats a man in his 40s (give or take a few years)with a much smaller build. And a damn gun in his jacket pocket by looks of it. Unsure why LE didn't try and blur that one out

:ditto::yeahthat: referring to the bolded part! Underlined by me to emphasize a very valid point.:cow:

Ah okay. Thank you
Always think of 40 or so when I hear middle aged (or midlife crisis for that matter )
LE should have just said RL is also middle aged and a white male. But that may not need to be pointed out to people who understand the middle age meaning

Middle age is not 77 .
And middle aged is not old.

Middle age is not 77 .
And middle aged is not old.
I didn't think so either. I am not from the USA however so can't be certain it means the same here as there
Thought it meant more 40-55 or so

He shot his wife.

He didn't go and kidnap/murder two unknown children.

Big difference IMHO.

In one of the earliest threads someone posted a really good research article about child murders and their murderers. The person had done extensive research on solved cases where the perpetrator was known.
Yes - you are correct in that if it involves sexually motivated abduction/murder of a child then yes the perpetrators tend to have prior "red flags" and a bit of a "profile "
For example they are almost exclusively white males (with the odd exception I hasten to add!)

A particularly sick breed of individuals that can be likened to almost another species.
I guess we are just not sure what kind of sicko we are dealing with here, as we don't know what was done to the girls.

IMOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't think so either. I am not from the USA however so can't be certain it means the same here as there
Thought it meant more 40-55 or so

I was just going to say 40-55 is my interpretation.

He was not convicted of false reporting. It was dismissed.

Here is ONE instance of his 'false reporting' to LE:

Aug. 7, 11:53 a.m. &#8211; False reporting, 5858W. 300N., Delphi. Responded to a report of a woman standing in the middle of the road yelling, &#8220;Call the police!&#8221; Unable to locate anyone. Additional followup is being conducted. Kingery investigated.

Forgot the link: http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/ne...ice_Calls.html

RL is a known liar.

He has been convicted on multiple occasions of "False Informing" (AKA giving false information during the official investigation of a crime knowing that the information is false).

Ah okay. Thank you

Mandy.Maree,

"Definitions[edit]According to the Oxford English Dictionary middle age is between 45&#8211;65:[SUP][2][/SUP] "The period between early adulthood and old age, usually considered as the years from about 45 to 65." The US Census lists the category middle age from 45 to 65. Merriam-Webster list middle age from 45-64,[SUP]..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_age

I imagine that LE would have an official definition as to what middle aged is for identification purposes across the LE agency. I think it would hinder an investigation if one officer chooses 55 to be middle aged and another chooses 70.

Respectfully, LE doesn't have the luxury here of calling someone middle aged instead of old. If they want to be polite, they might say something like "elderly gentleman."

I believe that when LE says that the photo indicates to them that BG is middle aged, they are going with a predefined agency guideline which would most likely mirror government guidlelines (45-65).

HTH
[/SUP]

MOO
I've always heard middle-aged to mean 40ish to maybe 55ish.

Old is elderly, senior, etc.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads