IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't judging him. I can't imagine how the investigators can't stop seeing and knowing what they have. I was interested in his words as he became emotional. I could've sworn one of the officials said the nightmare stuff, but I'll admit my head is swimming trying to keep up. I think his surname started with an S but it wasn't Sgt. Slocum. I'll try to find it after I consume more caffeine.

I wasn't judging him either, my point was that i did not see or hear what he said. It would be nice to read what he said, don't know if that is available, i don't trust what "talking heads" say as they like to add their way/perspective of what they heard.

I don't trust anyone. I can't name one person that i know that i haven't caught fibbing/lying about something, big or small. Jmo

Not directed to any individual, but I am personally put off when someone tells an entire forum what they should be focusing on or chides anyone else if they're not the owner of this forum or one of the moderators.

No one here who doesn't have direct access to the evidence, has had someone confess to them or witnessed the crime with their own eyes is going to solve a case for professional law enforcement investigators who know a lot more than anyone.

JMO, MOO, etc., etc.

Welcome to websleuths, deepeaches!

That red tape is to show the doors weren't tampered with or opened from tge scene to where ever it will be processes. Chain of custody of evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions upon questions about RL but not very many answers...
We know he's the property owner. We know he's in jail for a probation violation. We know his property and house and buildings have been searched. We know his truck was seized. We know his age. We know he's been divorced. We know he's been arrested for DUI. I don't see how we can find out anything else about him at this point in time. IMO, we just have to wait for news reports. Questions are leading us nowhere.

All of the above is IMO and I hope I didn't offend anyone by my comment.

Peru and Lebanon are the only other 2 we have been told about but we don't know a street address.

Thanks! Darn it tho. I am trying to tie the Bicycle Bridge Road warrant with the other warrants - IMO I think we have BG and an unknown subject that know each other but I guess I can't go further without at least a street name to go on.

Does anyone recognize the shirt?
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture+1.JPG
    Capture+1.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 673
Unfortunately, I was the one who found a suicide victim in January (bridge jumper) and I actually was expecting to be more mentally traumatized that I actually was. Most urban LE is fairly used to seeing deceased people. Seeing children or kids murdered would be a whole other level... that I can't imagine. God Bless these people who have to see what we don't have to see.

I get it. I think given this is a very small community by my standards, it hits really close for them. Maybe they know some of the family of the girls. Maybe their kids have walked those trails. Maybe one of their neighbors they know is responsible. I'm sure it's not easy for any LEO but when it's small town it's got to be a bit tougher.

I was scared by his mug shot photo! I have seen this one before, but this particular moment it scared me. His face is not so ruddy anymore. And suddenly looks a lot like BG than any other his photos. I was really scared....

I agree! And my non-scientific method of reading the face of potential bad guy tells me he is not as good as he'd like everyone to think.

My goofy method: enlarge the mug shot. View only half the face at a time, by covering half , forehead to chin, with your hand or paper, then swap to the other side.

On his right side he is a jolly old man. But, on his left side , he is pretty scary. IMOHO

Is there a connection to the bicycle road home search?
Is there one person connected to both places?

IMO yes, yes there is. And it's Bicycle Bridge Road, I keep seeing Bicycle Rd but maybe folks are just shortening it. :)

If as it seems RL won't be made a suspect after the search then i fear this will go on and on. It tells us they've been focusing down one route, meanwhile BG is getting further and further.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Unless he (BG) is already in custody for something else...

IMO yes, yes there is. And it's Bicycle Bridge Road, I keep seeing Bicycle Rd but maybe folks are just shortening it. :)

In your opinion, what is the connection to both places?

You gave me a good belly laugh, LOL.... I had just posted a few minutes ago that middle aged was 40- mid 50's. Afterward it dawned on me that since I'm 60 that means I'm no longer middle aged, I'm elderly. Took a while to sink in, :thinking:.... then I momentarily considered going back and changing my post, LOL. It's not often that I want to be wrong, but in this case I'm glad to hear that I was, I have it straight from the authorities that I'll be middle aged for a few more years. :)

We aren't elderly yet, neesaki .... just nicely aged like fine wine. But darned if I am not fast approaching it.

Unless he's already in custody for something else...
I feel like LE is using a psychological tactic to draw out the real killer. There is alot of implication being tossed RLs way. I think to offend the true killer because they are giving someone else credit for his work. This tactic might cause him to speak out to take credit whether he calls in a tip that will prove RL isnt the guy or he may even talk to someone about the case to discredit RL as the killer. He will want to take credit for his crime.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks! Darn it tho. I am trying to tie the Bicycle Bridge Road warrant with the other warrants - IMO I think we have BG and an unknown subject that know each other but I guess I can't go further without at least a street name to go on.

I agree

I would also venture to say that many sexual predators of children are never reported by the victim.

Certainly some of them never get turned in. I knew one who lived into his 90's and never had to answer for his crimes.

He looks like a problem drinker who can't control himself or quit, and whose drinking seriously interferes with his life. IMO that equals alcoholic (are his DUIs due to compulsion or due to his own decision to drink and drive?) but I suppose other people have different definitions.

(As for his complexion - we don't know how many years he's been a problem drinker. It's possible this is a recent compulsion, especially considering the arrests have only been within the last several years.)

I don't know if RL is/is not a problem drinker/alcoholic. I don't believe that distinction would be determined by a dermatological evaluation.

I do know quite a few people in their 80s and 90s, who have never consumed alcohol nor tobacco nor caffeine in their lives, who have spent much of their time outdoors in a harsh climate, whose skin appears to be just like RL's.

jmo

Or it could provoke him to kill again while RL is in custody.
Just thinking out loud, expanding on your thought process. MOO.
I feel like LE is using a psychological tactic to draw out the real killer. There is alot of implication being tossed RLs way. I think to offend the true killer because they are giving someone else credit for his work. This tactic might cause him to speak out to take credit whether he calls in a tip that will prove RL isnt the guy or he may even talk to someone about the case to discredit RL as the killer. He will want to take credit for his crime.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member