DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The morning of finding the bodies? Yes here:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

IIRC: the bodies were found around 12:15 pm

TY for the link!! I hadn't seen the show or the transcript....
couple of things caught my eye

Ron Logan---SOURCE A VIDEO CLIP(not linked in transcript) Your home being your sanctuary, it was -- I don`t feel that way about it anymore. It`s very concerning. Something happened here like this in my back yard. It`s just -- I just can`t get my emotions around it. It`s crazy. It`s unreal.

LOGAN: Yes, that`s true. I did not find out about it until after about 6:30 PM in the afternoon. People stopped here and asked for permission to
go back on my property and said two girls were missing, and that`s the first I heard about it. It`s been a -- it`s been a -- OK.

CASAREZ: So how did you find out that their bodies were on your property?

LOGAN: It was shortly after they were found. I had been in town, in Delphi, and was coming home, and I saw the -- when I went to town, they
hadn`t been found yet. When I came home, they had been, and it was.........

CASAREZ: So did you go -- did you go out -- since this was your property, you find out that they are there. Did you go out to the crime scene
yourself?

LOGAN: The crime scene has been closed off. It was not -- my property was not released back to me until late Wednesday. I went to the crime scene
Thursday morning to try to get a feeling of it. And it`s still difficult to just...

CASAREZ: You didn`t see any blood? You didn`t see a gruesome scene?

LOGAN: No, nothing. The area was very, very pristine. There was nothing there to see. I mean, really...

CASAREZ: Was there one crime scene and one location from what you could tell, or two separate crime scenes because there were two victims?

LOGAN: Just one. One scene. And apparently, I assume that both were found in this area because that`s -- what I`m pointing at to now is all
that -- is all that was there.

CASAREZ: Do you recognize the person in the photograph that law enforcement is saying is the main suspect at this point? Do you recognize
this person?

LOGAN: No, I do not. If I had any idea who it was, I would have certainly said so before now. I have no idea.

CASAREZ: What are you hearing? Does anybody recognize this person?

LOGAN: I have not heard anyone say they recognize him. It`s a -- it`s a total blank right now.

Does anyone recognize the shirt?
attachment.php

No but the closure on the jacket has baffled me, what searching i have been able to do i can not find a men's jacket w/ that. Unless the zipper is broke & it's something he added to close it. Jmo

In regards to the cell phones ... do we know what Liberty was wearing that day? This might shed light on where she could have possibly hid the phone on her person.

ETA: You know you're obsessed with a case when you are on Websleuths at the office on a Monday ... :sheesh:

Lol. I am beginning a two-week "staycation" during which my PLAN was to work on projects all around my house (cleaning, organizing, painting).

I am off to a rather pitiful start, truth be told. I haven't even showered yet. :shame:

Glued to WS......

Google is your friend. But isn't that beyond the scope of the rules? I guess if I was curious for my own information I'd search Google for: Delphi Indiana murders + Peru or Logansport + warrant. I didn't look past the street name in Peru but I'm sure someone reported the other as well.

Has anyone seen any MSM updates anywhere regarding whether this evidenciary hearing definitively was or was not held this morning at 9:30am, it being 10:10am now?

I haven't seen anything in MSM yet. It's about 11:15 local time so maybe they will have a report at Noon?

TY for the link!! I hadn't seen the show or the transcript....
couple of things caught my eye

Jean Casearez (sp) interrupts a lot. I would have liked to see what RL would have said had he been allowed to finish. JMO

Is there a possibility Mr Logan's truck was impounded/seized as a result of not being allowed to drive, not in relation to the murders? Seems he would have to be caught driving, if that was the case, though. Anyway, perhaps the fact he gave untruths regarding his recent arrest and has given false info during past arrests for DUIs, there was a need to make sure he has no connection to the crimes and this is why the intense search of his property. After all, the girls were found on his property.

maybe he has not made his payments and it was repossessed? (I don't really believe this, but worth considering)

Either way this goes, I hope we soon get confirmation from LE about Mr Logan --- either they feel he is completely cleared or is high on their list of suspects. Surely they will not let the ongoing public scrutiny continue if he is innocemt..... I would hope

Do we know the truck is RL's? :thinking:

I just signed up and find this site very helpful. I have not read all of the threads, but I thought that the murders took place in the same spot where the victims were found?

It would make no sense to me for a killer to commit murder of two people and then have to physically move the bodies to another spot. Too difficult when time is of the essence. The longer the perp stayed in the area, the higher the chances of him being seen or caught.
I think many of us were initially led to believe that the girls did not die where they were found because a certain PO and his tv interviewer called the wooded site "pristine", as in undisturbed. Later, someone else here pointed out that LE could have cleaned up the site well enough to give that impression. Like many other aspects of this crime, we don't have enough details to know exactly where the girls died.MOO!

Did they not check out Mr. L ALIBI on day one?
They had to.

I agree! And my non-scientific method of reading the face of potential bad guy tells me he is not as good as he'd like everyone to think.

My goofy method: enlarge the mug shot. View only half the face at a time, by covering half , forehead to chin, with your hand or paper, then swap to the other side.

On his right side he is a jolly old man. But, on his left side , he is pretty scary. IMOHO
Do that to your own face in the mirror. It's shocking to see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Can someone refresh my memory what the ISP officer said that caused him to tear up at the news conference? Still working on getting awake. Thanks

I found a video link, for you. [video=youtube;lahSv8SXKbc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lahSv8SXKbc[/video] The officer becomes emotional at about the 8:00 minute mark.

What we don’t know:

• · Drop off point for victims on the day of hiking
  • · Movements of victims (besides being at the bridge at some point)
  • · Movement of the killer
  • · How many individuals were involved in the murder
  • · When the victims were killed and individual TsOD
  • · Where the victims were killed
  • · Why the victims were killed
  • · How the victims were killed
  • · If LE indeed found Libby’s phone
  • · If Abby had a phone (with her)
  • · If cell phone records have been obtained from the service providers and if they show particular locations (texts, social media, calls)
  • · If LE has successfully employed stingray technology
  • · Who BG is (local/not local, IN State resident or not)
  • · Exact weight and height of BG in photo
  • · How and when the killer(s) arrived at location
  • · How and when killer(s) left location
  • · Who the killer is / killers are
  • · If this was planned or opportune
  • · Whether BG had an additional role besides “participating” in the murders
  • · What else the video shows
  • · What else the audio says
  • · Who found the victims ( Individual of volunteer search group or entire group)
  • · Whether the location of the main CS was important to the killer
  • · Whether and how many secondary Crime Scenes are there
  • · If anyone has ID’d the BG
  • · If anyone iD’d parts of BG’s clothing
  • · Anything BG is carrying on him while being captured by Libby’s phone
  • · Who took the photo/video on Libby’s phone
  • · The exact locations of Abby and possibly Libby during the moment BG was captured on the bridge
  • · Who else is on the bridge during that video capture
  • · If anyone has ID’d the killer(s)
  • · If there are any direct or indirect witnesses
  • · If killer(s) left any evidence behind and what kind of evidence they left behind, if the did
  • · If there was DNA
  • · If possible DNA is a match to comparable DNA
  • · How close LE is to an arrest or the opposite thereof
  • · How old “middle-aged” is..

(Wished we had a brief summary in the end of every thread, cliff-notes so to speak..)

All IMO

-Nin

Can someone help me? I am trying to find if we know the address or street where one of the first two warrants were served. Not the one on Bicycle Bridge Road, but I think there was also one around this time served in Flora or Logansport. I have been trying to find it and can't and was hoping someone here knows offhand or can help me find it!

:gthanks:

" According to FBI spokesperson, Wendy Osborne, a State Search Warrant was executed Saturday afternoon on a home on Canal St. in the city of Peru. "
http://fox59.com/2017/02/25/fbi-searches-peru-home-regarding-delphi-homicides-nothing-found/

I wasn't judging him. I can't imagine how the investigators can't stop seeing and knowing what they have. I was interested in his words as he became emotional. I could've sworn one of the officials said the nightmare stuff, but I'll admit my head is swimming trying to keep up. I think his surname started with an S but it wasn't Sgt. Slocum. I'll try to find it after I consume more caffeine.

Someone probably already answered this, but Sgt. John Perrine was the officer who teared up at the news conference. And I teared up right along with him.

I found a video link, for you. [video=youtube;lahSv8SXKbc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lahSv8SXKbc[/video] The officer becomes emotional at about the 8:00 minute mark.

Thank you so much.

I wasn't judging him either, my point was that i did not see or hear what he said. It would be nice to read what he said, don't know if that is available, i don't trust what "talking heads" say as they like to add their way/perspective of what they heard.

I don't trust anyone. I can't name one person that i know that i haven't caught fibbing/lying about something, big or small. Jmo

this is the link where I listened to the officer saying how difficult it was for them, with his quote. Unfortunately, the link will only take you to the article, the video has apparently been deleted.

"PROBABLY BE THE LAST THING THEY WILL SEE BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP AT NIGHT" (LE) @1.37:
http://wlfi.com/2017/02/22/delphi-t...ore-her-death-police-hope-it-leads-to-arrest/

Can someone help me? I am trying to find if we know the address or street where one of the first two warrants were served. Not the one on Bicycle Bridge Road, but I think there was also one around this time served in Flora or Logansport. I have been trying to find it and can't and was hoping someone here knows offhand or can help me find it!

One was in Lebanon but I never could find the address

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2nd warrant issued was Saturday 25th February, Canal Street, city of Peru. This seems to have been an FBI search.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/2...g-murder-indiana-teens-but-nothing-found.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97