IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I saw something to the effect a while back...will look for it...right after he was so tore up...something like his duties have been fulfilled...could be wrong...

Wasn't he filling in for someone temporarily and then went back to his regular post?

Alexis McAdams is referencing a tweet that no longer exists...total confusion...

I think LE's tweet that says he is not connected to the crime says that.

That tweet came on 3/14 which is three days before LE served a SW on his property directly related to his potential as a suspect in the double homicide. I do not think RL is BG but let's not confuse things by mis stating facts.

The gentleman in this video speaking at 1:50 mark start to call Abby and Libby victims, and then corrects himself to say girls. They were still missing at this point.

The tip was turned in a long while back

Was it ever released that BG is left handed??? Just Wondering because they can tell that a lot of times when there are injuries to the body...

I wish they would give information like this out. Even that detail would be a significant factor if they were left handed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Respectfully, I don't think LE has said there's nothing to see here. He was being held on an unrelated probation violation. He could have been held for up to 15 days without bail, but it would appear he has now had a bail set and paid, so he was released from custody. He will have to return for a hearing on whether or not his probation will be revoked, which I understand is March 29. He very well could be headed back to jail to finish out his original sentence. But NONE of that has to do with the SW or the murder investigation.

I think there's nothing to see here. If LE found anything linking RL to the murders during the search, I doubt they would be releasing him from jail.

LE is under pressure to get this crime solved. I'll bet they have received 100's of calls on RL from people all over the US and likely only because he resembles BG.

I've seen how the SM witch hunt snowballs. One persons says "I think RL looks like BG, he's wearing a blue coat and hoodie". Somebody else says "you should call it in". Then a dozen others chime in "don't worry, I'm calling it in". And so it goes...

I thought I saw something to the effect a while back...will look for it...right after he was so tore up...something like his duties have been fulfilled...could be wrong...

I think that was when he had temporarily taken on the PIO duties for this case while Sgt. Riley was on vacation or doing something else. But Sgt. Perrine is still working and I believe he is still involved in this case. His region is Indianapolis, so perhaps he is splitting his time.

[video=twitter;843896266992050176]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/843896266992050176[/video]

Alexis McAdams‏
Verified account
@AlexisMcAdamsTV 3m
3 minutes ago

Alexis McAdams Retweeted
I know a lot of people have been hearing Ron Logan was released...but suthorities confirm he is still in custody. https://twitter.com/grltom/status/843891611725651969*…

Here's what I got:

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

My head is spinning. Goodness. AHhhhhhhHHHHhhhh

Ok...I have to admit, I've been watching April the giraffe and not paying enough attention to my cases.

So the interview with RL and his horses, can someone repost that? And is there any video that shows what portions of the property are fenced in for the horses? Do they have access to the creek/river? Do they have access to the area the girls were found? I can see a clear fence line in Nin's map for one pasture. That straight line at the area near the woods and pasture. Seeing the horses reminds me of an earlier statement that was in an interview and mentioned horses. Makes sense to me that if you own horses, access to the area by horseback would be in your mind. I know it was mine. I remember thinking early in the case that horseback would be a way to get to that area and sadly thinking to myself that area looks wonderful for a trail ride....though now...it's been tarnished. :(

O/T but I think this April the giraffe is an April Fool's joke LOL

LE has confirmed there's no connection.Sgt. Kim Riley RetweetedMar 14Indiana State Police‏ @IndStatePolice@dbursten says media reports connecting Ronald Logan to #DelphiMurders is FALSE. Probation Violation; no connection to murder investigationSent from my iPad using Tapatalk
old news before search warrant

I just check VINElink--still showed "out of custody - general release".

I may have missed it, (was not here for 2 threads) what was it he lied about in reference to this case? TIA

We think it had to do with his alibi. His family has stated on SM it stands but he was arrested and the search on his place was conducted when LE was giving statements about several alibis not standing up. They said they needed to either confirm he was not involved or investigate him more seriously.

McAdams tweet saying RL is still is custody is still up. I still think she is wrong.

The VINE Service <vine@globalnotifications.com>
1:35 PM (13 minutes ago)

to me 3/20/2017 This e-mail is to inform you that RONALD LOGAN has been released from custody as of 3/20/2017.

I just received this from Clinton County Jail VINE notification service.

Without a hearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member