DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't read back far enough to notice if this was posted yet --

Sgt. Kim Riley Retweeted
Mar 14
Indiana State Police‏ @IndStatePolice
@dbursten says media reports connecting Ronald Logan to #DelphiMurders is FALSE. Probation Violation; no connection to murder investigation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That was regarding his arrest. Now regarding the Search Warrant, we that's another whole hill of beans, because THAT, is directly a part of the investigation and they have stated so.
JMO, MOO.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That's what I've been wondering all along is if there is other video from the highway dept. or the City or whoever owns the bridge. Or in town at gas station, or a neighbor's cam. With cam's everywhere now, he's got to be in some somewhere, and it could take quite a while to sift thru all that. In a similar but much larger park in my area, the police and park service have cams all over the woods and the lake. You can swim only in one area of the lake and if your big toe so much as dips into the water that isn't designated for swimming, you either get a ticket in the mail or a deputy shows up at your door with it. Same as if you go over the 20 mph limit. I've often looked all around the trees, etc. looking for cameras and I've never seen any at all. My hope is that this horrible thing has not only woken up this town, but similar towns and areas with such secluded parks and trails to do better security and education of the patrons. So aggravating that with all the cameras all over the place "for our safety" that so many murders are unsolved all over the place. I hope that bridge gets torn down, historic or not, and I'm a big history person, it's in need of lots of repair and I can't imagine that whoever owns it would want to pay out a lawsuit if someone is injured on it and I can't fathom any insurance company allowing it. We had a two step porch on our old house that the insurance company made us put rails on.

Most businesses now have surveillance cameras and I think many of the "more than 70 subpoenas" have been issued to pull the videos so they can search. They aren't just relying on a cashier at a gas station to remember seeing BG that morning, IMO.
Also we've discussed cell phone pinging and the tower your phone pings off when you use your phone is not too accurate because it's based on how busy the closest tower is at the time. But GPS tracking is different and is quite accurate, most kids are instructed to keep the GPS on. I believe the FBI would have quickly gotten cell tower dumps, then when they find numbers of interest that are used in the same location/time they can get search warrants to look at details, everything, calls, texts when, where and to whom. I think as they find alibis that don't stand up that gives them enough to get those search warrants. They could be reading texts right now, I hope they are, and since those SW are sealed, i don't believe the owners of the phones would know. Is this the several persons of interest and part of the work to close off blind alleys? MOO.
OR BG used a burner phone which he trashed immediately after the crime. Even so, if they are interested in RL and others who they think may have contact with BG(s) I would be blown away if they don't have access to their phones. It seems to be a basic tool for the FBI and I can't see a judge denying a SW with such a serious criminal still loose. We don't know that is the case but it should be IMO.

Websleuth user "rocket" has the Letters from Prison link and info (above) as a signature. Maybe that's how you stumbled across it......that's how I did.

:thinking:

Nope. My signatures are turned off.

No but the closure on the jacket has baffled me, what searching i have been able to do i can not find a men's jacket w/ that. Unless the zipper is broke & it's something he added to close it. Jmo

I'm far behind but your post made me think of something. I think my SO has a wind breaker kind of like this with snap buttons.. I'll see if I can find something similar

ETA google men's windbreaker snap buttons and you'll find a bunch. Here's one for reference
IMG_5849.jpg
https://www.wordans.com/wholesale-c...vy/s175608-s?gclid=CLWTv5Hf5dICFYhXDQod1PwI4A

If you haven't seen this video of the search that night, take a look. It gives a clear idea of how difficult it would have been to find them in the dark unless they literally stumbled over them.

https://youtu.be/Kop2LjEGm_8

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

The gentleman in this video speaking at 1:50 mark start to call Abby and Libby victims, and then corrects himself to say girls. They were still missing at this point.

<modsnip>

No one here is charged with investigating, solving the crimes and bringing the perp(s) to justice. What people, anonymous strangers, think isn't going to matter to the police as far as recommending charges or not. Who cares what people think? No one knows but the responsible party/ies & I hope the investigators.

Are the searches finished at RL's property? Does anyone know.
Could he return there, if he wanted too/it was deemed safe for him too?

I think they ended Friday's search of his property sometime that night. I haven't heard that they are still doing any searching of his property so I would assume RL can return to his home at this point, if he chooses to return.

It is possible that he has been given a date to report back to begin serving his time. The court can give time to get affairs in order and he has farm animals, etc.
That makes sense. He's got to take care of the horses and the dog, at least, and maybe have someone watch the property for him.

Respectfully, I don't think LE has said there's nothing to see here. He was being held on an unrelated probation violation. He could have been held for up to 15 days without bail, but it would appear he has now had a bail set and paid, so he was released from custody. He will have to return for a hearing on whether or not his probation will be revoked, which I understand is March 29. He very well could be headed back to jail to finish out his original sentence. But NONE of that has to do with the SW or the murder investigation.

I think LE's tweet that says he is not connected to the crime says that.

[video=twitter;843896266992050176]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/843896266992050176[/video]

Alexis McAdams&#8207;
Verified account
@AlexisMcAdamsTV 3m
3 minutes ago

Alexis McAdams Retweeted
I know a lot of people have been hearing Ron Logan was released...but suthorities confirm he is still in custody. https://twitter.com/grltom/status/843891611725651969*&#8230;

That makes sense. He's got to take care of the horses and the dog, at least, and maybe have someone watch the property for him.

He's still in custody according to Alexis McA. or is he?

WOWED released.
I hope he keeps a low profile and doesn't give media an interview. He's hurt himself plenty already.

Unless of course, if he's guilty. Then I hope he keeps right on talking.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

There was a tweet, apparently now deleted saying Logan was still in custody. I deleted my copied tweet.

Not that I'm aware of. Why would Sgt. Perrine have resigned?
I thought I saw something to the effect a while back...will look for it...right after he was so tore up...something like his duties have been fulfilled...could be wrong...

I really don't know as fact so this is just my opinion, but I would guess that all of the evidence from the sw has been processed and there is nothing linking rl to the crime. He could easily be in jail right now if they really thought he could possibly be guilty. jmo

I hear you. (And judging from your username, we are neighbors.)
That's what makes it so sad about this case. Aside from their ages, they were just out, enjoying their day. Innocent fun taking pictures. Same thing I did when I was a kid, same thing my kids do NOW. Nobody should have bothered them. Heck, in my county if you toss a rock you'll hit a meth lab. And even those folks would stay away from killing two innocent teenage girls.

Scoot over! Pike County here! sorry for the O/T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw