IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RL didn't have to say a thing to the media, in fact if ot were my property I'd tell them to get off of it and to go away.

The media are in the business of selling ad revenue, not solving crimes. Personally, I think most people "in the media" are pure scum, but maybe that's just me.

The media got people all worked up over a search warrant at RL's property which appears to be a big nothingburger, they and LE came away empty-handed. Members here made it seem like LE were taking huge bags and boxes of evidence from the guy's property, but all I've seen is a white Ford truck on a flatbed.

I need to catch up. Did LE make a statement? Just getting in! Was RL ruled out? Just getting in and going back to read!

I see your point-- nowhere did law enforcement say that the girls were kidnapped or raped. But, I would be very surprised that if a person is finally arrested that the charges do not include Kidnapping and Sexual Assault.

Thanks for claryifying Patriot10...goes back to the add IMO, MOO...I also happen to have similar thoughts...one doesn't just wake up and pop their cork...well most people don't..but we see it everyday sadly

I need to catch up. Did LE make a statement? Just getting in! Was RL ruled out? Just getting in and going back to read!

No statements from LE...no statements from anyone...just us rehashing the rehash....

******There is not enough information from LE to say whether this is a case of sexual pedophilia-murder. We simply have not been given enough details. To say that anybody is beyond scrutiny simply because they have no arrest record for similar crimes is, well, pedestrian at best.

We haven't been given enough information at all to venture into psychoanalysis of RL or declare him to be experiencing cognitive dissonance or anything else.

RL didn't have to say a thing to the media, in fact if it were my property I'd tell them to get off of it and to go away.

The media are in the business of selling ad revenue, not solving crimes. Personally, I think most people "in the media" are pure scum, but maybe that's just me.

The media got people all worked up over a search warrant at RL's property which appears to be a big nothingburger, they and LE came away empty-handed. Members here made it seem like LE were taking huge bags and boxes of evidence from the guy's property, but all I've seen is a white Ford truck on a flatbed.
news reports of the search said they seized "arm loads" of items from the house/property.

news reports of the search said they seized "arm loads" of items from the house/property.

I will only here the words from LE on any case. But I am sure Nancy Grace already solved the crime by using WS as footnotes.....

No statements from LE...no statements from anyone...just us rehashing the rehash....

( Cheese n rice )

ETA don't scare me like that. Y'all r talking like LE said the Search yielded nothin.

ETA or maybe not speedreading on this tiny phone screen. Can't see *advertiser censored* lol.

I posted in the last thread, that my small town has THREE unsolved homicides. My local LE was not able to make any arrests. We wish we could have had FBI involved...we're still "scared".

I guess I probably shouldn't say this...but, I have zero confidence when it comes to small town LE.

It is much to the credit of Delphi local LE that they involved so many other -- larger -- LE agencies so early in the case.

I give them credit for that.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by trenchmouth
I haven't read all the posts lately, however has anyone spliced the "Down The Hill"s together from BG and RL to check for similarities? The reporter asked him to repeat it in this interview.
https://youtu.be/TT7NoIJr5zE

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Yes and they are clearly very different

Sent from my SM-G935V using

Im sure you simply forgot to add IMO rather than make a blanket statement that the voices are different? IMO I hear a similarity in the two voices and I believe some other posters have agreed as well! This is what makes opinions so interesting!​

Sorry quoting as the video was in your post.

Why would RL say that the picture is of such poor quality yet in the same breath that it's no one he has ever seen before... how does he know he has never seen him before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that was me, and no...both ears are severely congested and the antibiotic drops aren't working much...TYFA

Yikes....nasty things going around this year...I got my first ear infection and it hurt like hell

When you're stuck and pieces aren't fitting into place, an enlightening exercise can be to assume the opposite of what you believe and play it out logically to see if any pieces suddenly fit. Even basic stuff like, "Who has Libby's cell phone?"

I (still) believe LE recovered her phone, but realized tonight that's an assumption most of us have made without having any confirmation that it's true. Here and there in these threads people have asked about it, but there has never been much discussion because it hasn't seemed important if LE got video from the phone itself or the cloud. But what if you start with the assumption that LE does NOT have the phone, and then play it out?

We know Libby had her phone on her at the time of the abduction, but now we'll assume they cant find it. The phone was "pinging around town" until around the time they were reported missing. If you can get BG to turn the phone back on, you can get it to ping again and figure out a location. But how to get him to turn it back on? Release a couple grainy video stills of a POI and reference that you have a lot more video...make BG wonder if there was something captured on the phone that provides more evidence as to who he is...make him want to stay a step ahead of LE by turning on the phone to find out what all Libby recorded. That could be why they just said he was someone they wanted to talk to early, and not a POI or not definitely involved...he's less likely to turn it on if he knows LE has fingered him for the crime.

Let's say this did work in the first few days, and the phone did ping briefly. That would be enough PC to get a SW if you had a precise location. But if it was just a general area? Then maybe you look for an RSO in that area, and get a SW for their house. This could explain the Bicycle Road search that turned up nothing (and it at least helps me understand where a lot of people leaving cryptic comments about the phone pinging at that house lately are coming from).

Or maybe it pinged in that area before it shut off for a final time on February 13, and that's why they served the SW there. And maybe the efforts to get BG to turn on the phone have failed so far. If that's the case, it would explain ISP Supt. Carter's statement last week that they are still waiting for a specific piece of intel to come in, and they know it isn't in the 13,000 tips that have been called in. And it would also explain why many feel like the case has gone cold.

That's about as far as I've taken it so far, and I still believe they have her physical phone. But I'm less confident in that assumption now, because it does seem to make some events/statements "fit" better. Anyway, hope that line of thought/type of exercise helps those of you better at this than me to come up with some good new theories.

Interesting thinking. This would mean the photo and the audio were sent to the cloud, perhaps Snapchat again. Did Abby have a phone?

Mcumings- I agree with just about everything in your guesses about bridge guy getting to the girls.

Can someone give a link to the order of protection? How did I miss that in my sleuthing? I'm worried I'm slipping!

And lastly- does anyone have that link you can see the Carroll County inmates? Not Vinelink. Someone used to post it in the beginning and I haven't been able to find it again. Thanks yall!

Oh. One more thing. I have mentioned it before. The suspect group has to only include people who would cross that bridge! I think that will be able to rule many out.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I feel so sorry for the girls and their families. I attended Purdue University yrs ago and always love Indiana and it's people. I wish justice come soon! Like so many of you, if only we could do more on the first critical night....

All great points. I couldn't find anything specific to Indiana and it seems like a contentious point of appeals in the short search I did.
But to the previous points wouldn't a probation violation and possible driving violation give them PC to conduct a search anyway?

It's debatable.

By obtaining a search warrant LE has limited the debate.

LE in this case really wants to find the killer/s. So, they're going by the book and ticking all the boxes.

LE has not said he "lied". They've said some things were "not adding up".

See this video: [video=youtube;I_B9tdkBKa8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_B9tdkBKa8[/video]

At 0:06 the LE officer states "we are finding out there were things that were said that were not true". As far as I recall saying things that are not true is lying. So the LE officer DID state there were lies which lead them to search further.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member