IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

RL is still in jail. He has not been let out so we can move on from this topic.
Thanks.
Tricia

Tom Powell - Fort Wayne's NBC
5 mins ·
UPDATE: Ron Logan had an Evidentiary Hearing scheduled today on his Probation Violation Charge. I'm told it's been continued. His attorney tells me he remains in custody. You'll remember police searched Logan's property in Delphi Friday. It's the same property where two Delphi teens were found murdered. I asked police for an update on the search. I'm told they were there from 9:30 AM Friday until 11PM Friday. Investigators are still going over what they found. Logan has NOT been charged in connection to the deaths of the two girls. He remains in custody on the unrelated probation violation charge. They are still working on rescheduling the Evidentiary Hearing.

Maybe? Maybe? :waitasec:

Are you commenting on my mistake of writing "maybe" twice? Or are you trying to figure out what the question is about to begin with? Something else altogether?

To clarify--I was only wondering why people were asking if we know that is RL's truck. I couldn't figure out why the search warrant would have permitted them to remove anyone else's truck.

HTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Respectfully, Tricia, it would be nice if this site had a section on the right side of every thread that tells people what IS the truth. I'm sure people will still be asking if he's in jail at midnight tonight.

(I'm not asking anyone to comment on this. Thanks!)

working on a new thread folks. Once it is ready you will need to thank the opening posts if you plan on discussing this case.

I am hoping for auto pilot versus tunnel vision...

Is there a broken record emoji?

Autopilot as far as interacting and updating the media.

If they have a pile of evidence that leads to one perp in particular I don't think tunnel vision would be an accurate descriptor. If they were solely focused on one perp and discounted every piece of evidence that didn't match their theory, that's tunnel vision.

They seem to have a lot of people working this case, including FBI, so I doubt every one of those investigators are going to be willing to go along to get along. They'll go where the evidence leads them.

The gentleman in this video speaking at 1:50 mark start to call Abby and Libby victims, and then corrects himself to say girls. They were still missing at this point.

Catching up. Hi everyone. I caught that too. Just watched the video

Respectfully you are incorrect this statement came on March 14th which is 3 days before LE stated that they were executing a SW on RL's property to either move him up on their subject list or to clear him. LE has not stated which of those two things has occurred.

Thank you Tokyorose. My mistake for not paying closer attention to the date.

Well, COPD is a very complicated diagnose requiring certain symptoms and issues recurring. IMO, because I am not a medical professional but work in an industry related in a way. And even a medical professional could give you all the requirements for diagnoses but it would be extremely unprofessional to diagnose anyone over the internet with no medical history.

Someone please tell this to Dr. Oz!

Here is what I think is most plausible and my opinion only.

i don't believe the picture of BG matches PO

I believe PO either willingly or unintentionally gave some in correct statements to LE

I believe it's highly possible PO was involved or knows things that he probably should have revealed to LE on day one.

I think the PO is the key, either directly or indirectly to solving this case.
Ok back to lurking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with everything you've stated except the picture of BG not matching PO. I think it resembles him enough that I cannot exclude him as being BG. However, the picture is of such poor quality that I don't think I can - with any degree of certainty - absolutely positively identify anyone. I do not believe anyone can identify any certain feature (i.e. Nose, face, hair color, shoes, concealed gun, fanny pack, duffel bag, backpack, etc...) with the picture that has been released.

Thread #35 is ready for posting. Please thank the opening posts so we know you know the rules of the discussion.

This thread will close in about ten minutes.

ETA: Sorry folks, my link was a bad one. It has since been repaired and should get you into the next discussion thread.

Agreed. However, if I recall correctly, I think the original poster was an RN. It surprised me that someone would make an e-diagnosis.

Of course I have no context now, and my device makes it incredibly difficult to search. Apologies if I'm misremembering.

Cheers. 

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It was me. I am an RN and have worked in the ER for greater than 5 years. I'm also HCS-D certified in ICD10 coding, which isn't really pertinent except it requires me to have a very vast knowledge of diagnoses and associated symptoms. I never diagnosed anyone, I simply stated that in my medical opinion, he is an alcoholic. It is also in my medical opinion that he suffers from COPD. I base my opinions off of my medical knowledge and my observations, but I have never stated them to be factual knowledge. I'm simply doing what every other person here is doing - sharing my thoughts and observations and using my knowledge to formulate opinions and theories. Jeesh. FTR not speaking directly to the person who I quoted. :)

http://www.jaad.org/article/S0190-9622(00)40568-2/abstract?cc=y=
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK213/

Ok people, I've pondered a bit on whether to .make this post because I know some are over seeing BG's images being posted & dissected on here and also because I know we can all have our own opinions on what we see in those images and some probably have their minds completely made up, but I'm not really expecting anyone to change their minds..I just decided to go ahead and post these images, my oldest son & sister did, because they helped me & I figured there's maybe a chance they could help someone else.

I'll give a bit of explanation about them: since first seeing the images I've been among those who believe BG is wearing a hoodie & that it was up in one image & down in the other. This was until about a week ago, my sister was here, we were talking about the case and I opened up the images. My oldest son was here too and he joined in looking at them with us, I made mention of BG's hoodie being up in the one pic and both of them completely disagreed with me. They believed it was down in both pics and because the lighting is darker in the one it just makes it harder to tell. Since they weren't able to immediately convince me, they started playing around with the pics, seeing if they could do anything to help me make it out better and eventually my son decided to erase the background area because it's so similar in color to BG's head. Once he did that he went over it with me & I was actually able to see what they were talking about and I now agree with them. One other thing, I've also been convinced since early on, thanks to my younger teen son & his friends, that BG is smoking & the white 'thing', thought to be a bag handle or goggles by some, is smoke. My sister and oldest believe this too, but on here I'm pretty sure I'm nearly alone on this belief.

Anyways here's what he did with the images:
attachment.php
This is the one where I've always believed it was down. You can see he labeled everything, but I wanted to make note of the area he marked in blue, it's the one thing he isn't sure on. At first we thought it could be part of the hoodie, but if you look, it almost looks along the lines of like a handle or something.

attachment.php
The pic where I believed in the beginning his hoodie was up..the lighting is darker & there's more shadow. Also, he didn't bother marking that thing with blue in this one, because in this pic that area is so much darker. He may have even erased what ever it is out in this one, I can't even tell.

ETA: If you notice I put a watermark on the top one, it's because I've seen where people have taken things from here and posted them elsewhere. I decided not to put one on the second one, with things being darker already it sort of got in the way.

Thanks for making this. I agree with everything except maybe the smoke. IMO it looks like one of his under clothing crunched up. Also I don't see a cig or anything in his lips to make me think he was smoking. I've tried hard to see a camouflage hat on BG and I just cant make out anything except a bunch of hair on his head, like you stated in your analysis of the pic. Determining if BG had a hat/hoodie (I don't think he had either) is crucial in identifying the suspect. If it's hair then it's brown thick hair which would totally eliminate RL as a suspect.

-Dan

As per MODS we can examine RL's statements/interviews. This excerpt is from a CNN phone interview. I just noticed the slip of the tongue in RL's statement. Meaningless? Maybe.

LOGAN: Yes, that`s true. I did not find out about it until after about 6:30 PM in the afternoon. People stopped here and asked for permission to

go back on my property and said two girls were missing, and that`s the first I heard about it. It`s been a -- it`s been a -- OK.

CASAREZ: No, go ahead. What has the last week been like?

LOGAN: Well, it`s -- it`s been very -- really difficult to understand what all has been going on here. The pain and agony caused by the families and

the -- to the families and the community is just beyond belief.

Or inherited rosy cheeks and ruddy complexion. (Thanks Mom!) I often look like I just came in from the cold and in high school other girls told me to stop using so much blush.

My sister-in-law (who doesn't drink) busted some capillaries while in labor and they never went away.

I'm the same and it doesn't help that I'm outdoorsy and pale as the moon :/

It was me. I am an RN and have worked in the ER for greater than 5 years. I'm also HCS-D certified in ICD10 coding, which isn't really pertinent except it requires me to have a very vast knowledge of diagnoses and associated symptoms. I never diagnosed anyone, I simply stated that in my medical opinion, he is an alcoholic. It is also in my medical opinion that he suffers from COPD. I base my opinions off of my medical knowledge and my observations, but I have never stated them to be factual knowledge. I'm simply doing what every other person here is doing - sharing my thoughts and observations and using my knowledge to formulate opinions and theories. Jeesh. FTR not speaking directly to the person who I quoted. :)

http://www.jaad.org/article/S0190-9622(00)40568-2/abstract?cc=y=
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK213/
Thank you for your post! I missed your original one, so I'm grateful to read it here. Many apologies to you for mis-stating your original claim.

I must learn to look at original posts when I have doubts or questions. It's nearly impossible to do that effectively from this device, so I'll err on the side of silence until I can search from a desktop (instead of a mobile).

Thanks again for your post! Please accept my apology and this tiny sunny face as a peace offering: [emoji275]

On paper I see a man flirting with alcoholism. (Not an official diagnosis - he might be an alcoholic, he might be irresponsible, he might be self medicating. Etc.)

His face - he's 77 and as a farmer probably has spent a lot of time in the sun. (Which could also explain any yellowing of his sclera.) So who knows what's up with his face and does it matter? I have to admit I'm a bit lost on why this is even being brought up.

It was brought up because I was defending the man. People were hanging him out to dry and I was saying that the only thing we know about him based on his criminal record is that he is an alcoholic who makes poor choices, and for the record this is of course just.my.opinion, based off the fact that he is a habitual offender and physically (to me) looks like an alcoholic. Let's be real, everything on here is pretty much just opinion except that the girls were killed and their killer has not been found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3