IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone probably already answered this, but Sgt. John Perrine was the officer who teared up at the news conference. And I teared up right along with him.

My memory is going! Now that his name is mentioned it doesn't start with an S. Thank you.

You're closer to correct, IMO, 40-mid 50's is what I've always considered middle aged. 78 is considered elderly. jmo

Then is late 50's and 60's considered elderly since you haven't included it into middle age? Just curious since I'm 57.:laughing:

this is the link where I listened to the officer saying how difficult it was for them, with his quote. Unfortunately, the link will only take you to the article, the video has apparently been deleted.

"PROBABLY BE THE LAST THING THEY WILL SEE BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP AT NIGHT" (LE) @1.37:
http://wlfi.com/2017/02/22/delphi-t...ore-her-death-police-hope-it-leads-to-arrest/

Are you trying to find the clip of the officer that teared up or the clip of the officer that says that quote? They are not the same.

I see now that the link is expired but here is the quote:

German had the presence of mind to hit record on her phone and because of that, police were not only able to release still frames of the suspect but an audio clip too.

“She did it. She did it, and one day I’m going to thank her,” said Carter.

But first, police need your help identifying the person or persons who did this to Libby and Abby. The recording was longer than what has been released.

Police won’t release anymore to protect the integrity of the investigation,
but they’ve seen the video and likely won’t be able to stop thinking about it.“Imagine what that must be like, it’s generally and very likely will be one of the last things these ladies and gentleman see for the rest of their lives before they go to sleep,” said Carter.

The officer did not tear up when he said this.

If this is not what you are wanting - just ignore me!!

Do we know the truck is RL's? :thinking:

We do not.

HOWEVER.... I think it is a safe assumption based on the fact that he (again, assuming) lives alone and that I saw the same truck parked in the drive while I was viewing an (unrelated, real estate sight) aerial shot of the property.

Just my observation based on what is proabable. MOO.

Do we know the truck is RL's? :thinking:

If it is I can't find where it is registered to him.

However in every satellite image I've seen there is a white truck there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is the link where I listened to the officer saying how difficult it was for them, with his quote. Unfortunately, the link will only take you to the article, the video has apparently been deleted.

"PROBABLY BE THE LAST THING THEY WILL SEE BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP AT NIGHT" (LE) @1.37:
http://wlfi.com/2017/02/22/delphi-t...ore-her-death-police-hope-it-leads-to-arrest/

Available here:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ore-her-death-police-hope-it-leads-to-arrest/

Are you trying to find the clip of the officer that teared up or the clip of the officer that says that quote? They are not the same.

I was responding to other posts that seemed to want the quoted text, but maybe peeps are looking for both. I have a couple where officers seemed to tear up. thank you for adding the fuller text to the above.

ETA
aargh .... Reading back, and maybe I misunderstood the original question asked. I think you are right. apologies if I caused any confusion

Sorry quoting as the video was in your post.

Why would RL say that the picture is of such poor quality yet in the same breath that it's no one he has ever seen before... how does he know he has never seen him before?

What an excellent observation! I believe collectively his interviews have shown some odd behavior. I don't have a link, however, there was information about a significant piece of evidence found at the crime scene. Imo lab results (evidence) are also behind getting a search warrant. Lying to LE about an alibi is suspicious. The officer @ the property, I believe said this simply is a matter of eliminating or elevating RL as a person of interest. LE knows much more than we do. Seeing an officer cry @ the press conference where Mike Patty spoke, to me was very touching & an indication of how much Abby & Libby's murders have affected the dedicated investigators. LE spoke about having children & grandchildren & how this is personal for many of them. I can't tell you anything about bg identity. Having a restraining order against RL shows that he is capable of physical assault. Does that make him a murderer of two beautiful children? No it does not. Remember that le has more evidence from Libby's phone, that we are not privy to. Alcoholism destroys brain cells & causes other physiological issues. My brother died from alcoholism so I saw personally the ravages that the disease caused. Am I ready to indict RL? No, i'm not. Am I suspicious, I am. Time will tell. Imho

I was responding to other posts that seemed to want the quoted text, but maybe peeps are looking for both. I have a couple where officers seemed to tear up. thank you for adding the fuller text to the above.

Thank you. I must be confusing what was said with the emotion displayed. It's not every day I see an experienced, professional LEO choke up. It just kind of stayed with me.

MOO. If I'm reading this wrong, please feel free to correct it.

Just going through RL's court recent records, it appears they amended the petition for revocation of probation twice... first on Mar 13. RL denied those allegations and the evidentiary hearing was set for Mar 20.

However, on the 16,th, it shows another amended petition by the adult probation officer.

If I'm reading that right, that's likely the reason that Rl's attorney made his latest request. (which is still not showing up)

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...qWTFOVFl4TnpFd01qTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhZVFk9In19

No, thank you very much. I must be confusing that press conference for the paraphrase by the media. I don't doubt it is the stufff of nightmares. I'm not sure I want to know anything beyond who did it & that they're held accountable. Not sure I want those thoughts rattling around in my brain.

I take that to mean the crime scene. Jmo

Nothing to do with what was on the phone. Jmo

No, it was from what was recorded on the phone:

German had the presence of mind to hit record on her phone and because of that, police were not only able to release still frames of the suspect but an audio clip too.

“She did it. She did it, and one day I’m going to thank her,” said Carter.

But first, police need your help identifying the person or persons who did this to Libby and Abby. The recording was longer than what has been released.

Police won’t release anymore to protect the integrity of the investigation,
but they’ve seen the video and likely won’t be able to stop thinking about it.“Imagine what that must be like, it’s generally and very likely will be one of the last things these ladies and gentleman see for the rest of their lives before they go to sleep,” said Carter.

I don't know if RL is/is not a problem drinker/alcoholic. I don't believe that distinction would be determined by a dermatological evaluation.

I agree with you. At the same time, RL has that "look" and two DWI convictions. Thus, either he has gotten very unlucky on two seperate occasions, or RL could well be a heavy drinker. I would go for the second possibility. This, of course, does not make him a murderer.

If it is I can't find where it is registered to him.

However in every satellite image I've seen there is a white truck there

Also, on what basis could they be towing away someone else's truck? Are people thinking maybe it's a truck he used but didn't own, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member