IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They might be trying to flip RL because he knows who did it and is trying to protect him. Like i said before...BG is very familiar with the area and felt very comfortable with the surroundings.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I also feel this is not BGs first time.

I know we're allowed to link to and look at the girls' social media pages. I haven't done so and don't want to. But I have a question for those who have done so - did Abby ever post stuff from a phone of her own, or that she seemed to be able to use from time to time? Or was Libby the only one who was into photography and who used SnapChat and Instagram (photo-heavy SM)? Anyone ever seen a pic of Abby with a phone anywhere that's allowed to be discussed here?

Thank you all. I appreciate everyone. I apologize for being a momma bear in regards to these girls.

GGE, regarding Gray Hughes videos....absolutely amazing! He takes you right into the crime scene. Not being from that area, it sure helped me understand the landscape, etc. I subscribed to his YT channel and wouldn't want to miss any of his videos. Thanks for this post.

Thanks to Julie Melvin who shot the original video for Gray. You can watch her unedited videos on YouTube.

As Julie so emotionally said " God bless those girls"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yawn... Reading back to find out where RL is.

I see we've put out some brush fires.

It's bad enough the dreams we have without adding unsubstantiated rumors.

I'd like to encourage everyone to read and Thank the first 7 posts of this thread so that Admin knows it is understood and we all can avoid :threadclosed:

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...XRXhNelF4TnpFeE1qTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhOamM9In19

FWIW they did not update the case website last night. It still says he was due for his evidenciary hearing yesterday, and does not note that it was postponed, nor does it list a new date.

So I guess I'm posting an old link to say "no new news" but since it's a new day, I did expect an update there personally. It's just 7:37am eastern though so maybe it will have something new after 8am (no idea when they update, just know it seems to be after 7pm on any given day, but not sure "before when").

Please leave rumors from social media or anywhere else at the door.

In other words DON'T bring it here.

It's up to all members to be familiar with Rules Etiquette & Information

Ignoring the above may result in the loss of posting privileges. No questions asked.

Thank you.

GGE, we are waiting for transcript from last night's program, Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield. She inferred Logan gave her a different alibi by saying he was in Delphi. Well..... yes, he did, but it was the day the girls were discovered. The day they were reported missing he says he was in Lafayette., which is what most MSM has reported. These alibis are from two different days! Just an FYI

Oh yes, I forgot about that transcript thing when I replied to your post. I guess I didn't give it much thought because I didn't see any new posts about it. I did see that others included what was said about that in their replies. I think I will not try to be the giver of news in the future.:waitasec:

I believe that the searches are a result of phone or computer use. They may have tracked where the girls were at certain points before they were dropped off or on other days. They also may have identified the IP addresses or phone numbers of people who were in contact with the girls at various times.

I'm sorry I"m sure this was already posted but I skipped 610 posts -

"After a weekend off to rest and recharge, state and federal authorities got back to work Monday morning.

“It’s been over a month, they just needed time to reacquaint themselves with their families,” said Indiana State Police Sergeant Kim Riley. “To get refreshed, so they can come back this morning and start right back at it.”"

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-no-suspects-in-the-murders-of-libby-and-abby

I personally feel invigorated knowing that they put RL in jail on Friday then gave everyone the weekend off.

JMO

glad they all got to see their families.

ETA - another quote or two -

“This is a case, there’s lots of evidence out there but it needs to be matched up with a person, and that hasn’t been done yet,” said Ives.

I'm VERY GLAD that in this case "there's lots of evidence out there". VERY VERY glad. "it needs to be matched up with a person".... IMO they have DNA evidence, lots of it, and now need ot find out whose it is JMO and praying!

GGE, we are waiting for transcript from last night's program, Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield. She inferred Logan gave her a different alibi by saying he was in Delphi. Well..... yes, he did, but it was the day the girls were discovered. The day they were reported missing he says he was in Lafayette., which is what most MSM has reported. These alibis are from two different days! Just an FYI

Yes, when I listened I was thinking she mis-stated the information.

I believe that the searches are a result of phone or computer use. They may have tracked where the girls were at certain points before they were dropped off or on other days. They also may have identified the IP addresses or phone numbers of people who were in contact with the girls at various times.

I think this is probably accurate. That's part of why I keep wondering about Abby's phone. Two girls who were so into photography and who were best friends and who were dropped off to take photos of the scenery that day, but only ONE had a phone to do so with?

IMO that's a big NOPE. (I was a kid, I have kids, I know that inseparable best friends who share interests rarely allow a situation where only one of them has supplies for said hobby. Plus they were both into the hobby that shall not be named which requires a phone with GPS/compass so. yeah.)

IMO they are still looking for Abby's phone and IMO it had pinged around more places than those woods between the time they went missing and were found IMO and IMO maybe one of those places was around Bicycle Bridge Road IMO and pure speculation based on my careful perusal of MSM and other places with this train of thought in mind.

They might be trying to flip RL because he knows who did it and is trying to protect him. Like i said before...BG is very familiar with the area and felt very comfortable with the surroundings.

I agree.

Thanks to Julie Melvin who shot the original video for Gray. You can watch her unedited videos on YouTube.

As Julie so emotionally said " God bless those girls"

I subscribed to her (Julie's) channel too. Doesn't she have the sweetest voice? She does amazing work too (along with her hubby).

I know we're allowed to link to and look at the girls' social media pages. I haven't done so and don't want to. But I have a question for those who have done so - did Abby ever post stuff from a phone of her own, or that she seemed to be able to use from time to time? Or was Libby the only one who was into photography and who used SnapChat and Instagram (photo-heavy SM)? Anyone ever seen a pic of Abby with a phone anywhere that's allowed to be discussed here?

Thank you all. I appreciate everyone. I apologize for being a momma bear in regards to these girls.

I would like to know also. I don't use SM, recently deleted FB. Hate it, but that's just me.

I subscribed to her (Julie's) channel too. Doesn't she have the sweetest voice? She does amazing work too (along with her hubby).

Best part was when her husband didn't want her standing on the platform and cussed! Loved it ! Loved that she wanted to get the shot for Gray, and loved the fact he was concerned for her !

It looks like Tuesday is trash day in Delphi. I bet they have combed through the trash for those days. If anyone threw out something incriminating, they would have it. But they would need to identify where it came from. This wouldn't be too difficult to do if the same trash bag also contained junk mail or something else with an address on it. But it would be a slow process to check the trash one bag at a time. And it would be a stinky process, too.

I still have a hard time understanding SnapChat, but I have a question. If The pic was posted to SnapChat, knowing it would be deleted in a short time (is that right?), that would indicate to me thay were not too concerned at the time. Maybe they just kept seeing him wherever he went and posted it because he made them feel a bit creepy? Anyway -- would there not be a different way to post a quick pic if one was scared/concerned?

I wish we knew if the audio/video (whatever they did) were from the same time frame or totally different times of their day.

A. I agree there are many questions about the photo and video and audio evidence.

1) The Snap of Abby posted by Libby, did it have a caption? Typically, a short caption is posted across the middle of the photo.

2) The screenshot of the video, was it from SnapChat? (you can post a short video) Was there there a caption posted? I had assumed that LE had Libby's phone and would be able to determine if the girls were meeting someone but they wouldn't need her phone to see SnapChat Stories, just her login information.

3) We don't know if the audio was from video (with the BG screen shot),

B. This is my theory (only MOO) on why Libby had video of the BG (based on my own 14 yr old daughter), I think they encountered him earlier in the walk, before the bridge. He is already in the area near the drop off. (Not waiting for them just doing own thing) Maybe he passed them on the trail? He said something to them or gave a creepy vibe. They continued to the bridge to take some photos. Libby looks up and sees that the BG has circled back and is now walking back towards them. She posts a SnapChat video with a caption like "creepy guy that talked to us" and when he approaches she has the video rolling so she can record if he says something creepy to them again, so she can show her parents or someone later. She isn't anticipating that he pulls out handgun, which would be scary and they would comply with his demands.

My heart breaks for the families and the community shaken by this.

Thank you legalmomma.

Alias: LOGAN, RONALD E.
Offender Name: LOGAN, RONALD EUGENE
Custody Status: In Custody
Race: White
Contact Facility: Carroll County Jail
Notify Me of Status Changes
Less Info
Offender ID: 27082
Date of Birth: 10/14/1939
Additional Information:
Aliases
LOGAN, RONALD E.

https://www.vinelink.com/#/searchResults/1

I'm still confused as to why he was transferred to Clinton County jail. Some speculated it was for his own protection, that he might be harmed in Carroll County. I guess that wasn't the case.

Maybe they moved him because they were bringing in an associate(s) to question and LE wanted to erase ANY opportunity for communication between them.:thinking:

I think this is probably accurate. That's part of why I keep wondering about Abby's phone. Two girls who were so into photography and who were best friends and who were dropped off to take photos of the scenery that day, but only ONE had a phone to do so with?

IMO that's a big NOPE. (I was a kid, I have kids, I know that inseparable best friends who share interests rarely allow a situation where only one of them has supplies for said hobby. Plus they were both into the hobby that shall not be named which requires a phone with GPS/compass so. yeah.)

IMO they are still looking for Abby's phone and IMO it had pinged around more places than those woods between the time they went missing and were found IMO and IMO maybe one of those places was around Bicycle Bridge Road IMO and pure speculation based on my careful perusal of MSM and other places with this train of thought in mind.
I like where you are going with possible ping locations. I wonder if anyone has gone to visit RL while he has been in jail? Who is taking care of his property and animals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member