IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The attorney was asked about the conflicting alibis

revisiting your reply - SBM - what conflicting alibis? Do we know more about this than the fact that someone asked about conflicting alibis? Did LE ever definitively say that RL was one of the people who's alibis didn't add up to them? Or was it just the HLN reporter asking IF he gave conflicting alibis?

Not sure if this has been posted all ready. Good analytical map on YT.

[video=youtube;_TFz4citG68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFz4citG68[/video]

appears to be one of GrayHuze's videos which Tricia posted a link to in the opening posts of this and every other thread for the girls so far. Gray Huze is the websleuth's username of that person, while YouTube is GrayHughes I believe IIRC.

That one may be the fourth one which some of us have requested they add into the opening posts but I know there's a lot going on and they may not have had a chance yet - can't tell personally if it's the fourth one or one of the three that are linked in this thread already just from the opening seconds though and don't have time to watch it now. They really are great videos, aren't they? We're lucky to have such talented professionals contribute their time and talents here.

I still have a hard time understanding SnapChat, but I have a question. If The pic was posted to SnapChat, knowing it would be deleted in a short time (is that right?), that would indicate to me thay were not too concerned at the time. Maybe they just kept seeing him wherever he went and posted it because he made them feel a bit creepy? Anyway -- would there not be a different way to post a quick pic if one was scared/concerned?

I wish we knew if the audio/video (whatever they did) were from the same time frame or totally different times of their day.

revisiting your reply - SBM - what conflicting alibis? Do we know more about this than the fact that someone asked about conflicting alibis? Did LE ever definitively say that RL was one of the people who's alibis didn't add up to them? Or was it just the HLN reporter asking IF he gave conflicting alibis?
No, it was just a question afaik, based on assumptions discussed here given the context of LE making comments about things not adding up while standing on RLs property during the search. I haven't seen anything more specific or concrete in identifying what, if any, conflicts there are in his alibi. I am hoping the hln transcript can be found online at some point today.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

GGE, regarding Gray Hughes videos....absolutely amazing! He takes you right into the crime scene. Not being from that area, it sure helped me understand the landscape, etc. I subscribed to his YT channel and wouldn't want to miss any of his videos. Thanks for this post.

I still have a hard time understanding SnapChat, but I have a question. If The pic was posted to SnapChat, knowing it would be deleted in a short time (is that right?), that would indicate to me thay were not too concerned at the time. Maybe they just kept seeing him wherever he went and posted it because he made them feel a bit creepy? Anyway -- would there not be a different way to post a quick pic if one was scared/concerned?

I wish we knew if the audio/video (whatever they did) were from the same time frame or totally different times of their day.

SnapChat takes pictures with filters. You can save those pictures indefinitely and post them wherever and whenever you want. If you send them in a private message "chat" to someone, they disappear after a minute or so but not if you post them as a "story" on your page which is what the girls did with the pic of Abby. JMO and HTH

With regards to all that's been going on w/RL, I've kind of wondered if maybe there was someone who's so convinced they figured out what happened & RL was part of it that they sent in a tip and instead of saying things like "this is what I think could of happened" or "I think you should look at this person" they made it sound like all the info they were giving was something they knew as fact. Probably not the case, it's just that when I think of some of the people I've came across talking about this case (elsewhere), I could totally see a few of them doing this and LE has said they're not disregarding any info they receive, that they're investigating everything.

BTW - Morning All

Oh wow, can we please be a little more sensitive with wording posts? I can't imagine the pain this thread would cause family members.

GGE, we are waiting for transcript from last night's program, Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield. She inferred Logan gave her a different alibi by saying he was in Delphi. Well..... yes, he did, but it was the day the girls were discovered. The day they were reported missing he says he was in Lafayette., which is what most MSM has reported. These alibis are from two different days! Just an FYI

Has there been any explanation or details regarding the search on Bicycle Bridge Road? Isn't the search warrant public, and doesn't it explain why they're searching and what they're trying to find?

With regards to all that's been going on w/RL, I've kind of wondered if maybe there was someone who's so convinced they figured out what happened & RL was part of it that they sent in a tip and instead of saying things like "this is what I think could of happened" or "I think you should look at this person" they made it sound like all the info they were giving was something they knew as fact. Probably not the case, it's just that when I think of some of the people I've came across talking about this case (elsewhere), I could totally see a few of them doing this and LE has said they're not disregarding any info they receive, that they're investigating everything.

BTW - Morning All

It's possible. Perhaps, also, Logan is not the kindly gentleman we see in interviews, but some who have encountered him found him to be a grumpy, cranky old man. We really do not know what he is like in general, just what we have seen so far.

If he has no involvement, I sure hope he gets a huge amount of support when he gets through this. On the other hand, if he has involvement, then I cannot feel sorry for him. I am so on-the-fence at this time.

I know Libby was using snapchat for two of the pics. The one of Abby, and the one of the bridge by itself. You can save pictures in snapchat. But it's definitely slower than a normal camera. You would have to save, then exit out of that picture or video before you can take a new picture or video. A snapchat can last up to ten seconds.

The recording of "down the hill" would have had to be an audio recording, or video recording from a pocket or some other place where she had it concealed. Bc snapchat only records a video up to ten seconds.

On another note. I wonder what the visibility of the trail entrance where the girls were dropped off is from RL's property? Could a person working on RL's have seen the girls get out where they were dropped off from his property and then had time to prepare for the murders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GGE, we are waiting for transcript from last night's program, Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield. She inferred Logan gave her a different alibi by saying he was in Delphi. Well..... yes, he did, but it was the day the girls were discovered. The day they were reported missing he says he was in Lafayette., which is what most MSM has reported. These alibis are from two different days! Just an FYI

ahh thank you very much, I have noticed that HLN very often has an extremely poor grasp of the facts and just reports surface appearances and whatnot ... have heard a great many wrong details in many cases coming from them, so I will have ot wait and see what happens with this before I form any opinions around it.

I do know that I'm a little over half RL's age and if you asked me what I was doing on a given day I would't know. But if it was the day two girls went missing and were subsequently found on my land, I would remember for sure I guess.

It's weird but I've seen him suggest it was Valentine's day when they went missing in at least one interview.. now you're saying that it seems his alibi that he gave was one that may have applied to the 14th, not the 13th, as well... makes me think it's HIM who is unsure of the dates/they blur together in his memory/whatever, not the reporter... just thinking out loud... all IMO... will have to sit tight for awihle to see what happens I guess.

SnapChat takes pictures with filters. You can save those pictures indefinitely and post them wherever and whenever you want. If you send them in a private message "chat" to someone, they disappear after a minute or so but not if you post them as a "story" on your page which is what the girls did with the pic of Abby. JMO and HTH

thank you! thank you! That is totally not how I understood SnapChat, and am very appreciative of your simple explanation. That settles one of my concerns.

Has there been any explanation or details regarding the search on Bicycle Bridge Road? Isn't the search warrant public, and doesn't it explain why they're searching and what they're trying to find?

Good question.The SW (search warrant) would explain why they're searching and what they're trying to find I Think, yeah.

But IMO I think that it's probably gonna be sealed until after whatever court case they ever manage to work up to bring against whoever they ever manage to arrest for this crime, so that any potential suspects or their potential defense attorneys don't get information like that prematurely I would think but I am NOT a lawyer and don't know for sure about this.

I do know that often there are things that are public record technically but which you can't ever see unless you go right to the courthouse/county clerk's office in person, and in some cases you have to fill out a FOIA request.

But yeah I don't know. I would love to see the SW too!

I just have a strong feeling the girls never walked all the way across this bridge. @ 1.16 into this video you can see locals/teens walking on the bridge and the kids all look very hesitant. They went about as far as the point where Abby's pic was taken, I believe. Would Libby and Abby have been more comfortable? I don't know.

Food for thought: How else would they get to the other side?

[video=youtu;h-2sueSXqys]http://youtu.be/h-2sueSXqys[/video]

They are walking VERY carefully, and they are young kids. Thanks for posting.

Thank you! I didn't get to see the show but I thought that's what happened.

ahh thank you very much, I have noticed that HLN very often has an extremely poor grasp of the facts and just reports surface appearances and whatnot ... have heard a great many wrong details in many cases coming from them, so I will have ot wait and see what happens with this before I form any opinions around it.

I do know that I'm a little over half RL's age and if you asked me what I was doing on a given day I would't know. But if it was the day two girls went missing and were subsequently found on my land, I would remember for sure I guess.

It's weird but I've seen him suggest it was Valentine's day when they went missing in at least one interview.. now you're saying that it seems his alibi that he gave was one that may have applied to the 14th, not the 13th, as well... makes me think it's HIM who is unsure of the dates/they blur together in his memory/whatever, not the reporter... just thinking out loud... all IMO... will have to sit tight for awihle to see what happens I guess.

I sure couldn't tell anyone what I wore, said or who I saw on a specific day.

I believe the alibis Logan gave were:
in Lafayette on the 13th (buying fish?) (Inside Editio video, maybe in other reports too)
in Delphi/town on 14th when girls were found (told to Ashleigh Bsnfield)

:bump: :goodpost:
They might be trying to flip RL because he knows who did it and is trying to protect him. Like i said before...BG is very familiar with the area and felt very comfortable with the surroundings.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member