IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet LE has said, paraphraising, that they can't say RL is not BG. After I have some coffee I will look for a link. We are allowed to discuss what's in MSM.
And this is the only reason, imo, that we are (or at least I am) not dismissing RL at this time. That said, I'm not "convicting" him, either. When all is said and done, my sympathy for whoever BG is and anyone else that may be involved will be significantly overpowered by empathy for the girls and their families. I.e., I'll have no sympathy left and it is almost all being reserved right now for L&A and their families. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

If u look closely there is a silhouette on the bridge it appears the creeper is following Abby

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JMO - If the silhouette you're talking about is the area in one of the pics I'm thinking of, I've always thought that was the result of BG's images being overlaid (not sure if that's the word to use) at some point, perhaps by the media, then later cropped. The reason I say this is because that silhouette, again if we're talking about the same thing, looks to be the same color as BG's jacket & from the image we saw of Abby that day she was wearing a gray sweat jacket.

jmo

"No charges have been filed relating to the deaths of the two girls and no charges are imminent." <- This is very telling in my opinion. They are starting to backpedal. (Sorry cannot figure out how to bold on my phone in Tapatalk)
Agree, that caught my eye, too. Could it be the 3+ weeks that they are waiting for results from the SW as meaning "not imminent" or could it be that they are closer to eliminating one of the dead ends that they previously referred to? Hmm...

I'd like to know if someone. Went with Mr.L
To town that afternoon.
A d is it possible the bridge guy was walking to Mr. L to go with him.

Every day: The same questions and speculations but no answers. Little has been proven as fact in 35 threads. I've grown weary.

I really think Mr L knows this guy but does not realize he is the BG.

Bumping this up.

Tucker asked if Sgt. Perrine thought the man in the photo could be Logan.

“The man is the photo is middle aged and white,” Sgt. Perrine said. “Mr. Logan is also a white male. At this point we can’t verify anything.”
https://www.google.com/amp/chicago....the-bodies-of-2-indiana-teens-were-found/amp/

With this statement, "they can't verify" if RL is BG, they have something going on, IMO anyone could verify he's not BG. They don't want to.
On top of that, FBI has incredible voice/speaker recognition capabilities. They can tell in just a word or 2 and they've had RL'S voice on all those interviews. They could have told in record time if his voice matched, it's like having a finger print or DNA. Reports said they were there 2 days and "searched every inch" of his property. Even without going in the buildings, they surely could have found something indicating the girls had been at his place.

If u look closely there is a silhouette on the bridge it appears the creeper is following Abby

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Respectfully, no. What you see is the barrier at the end of the bridge. This has been discussed many, many times. LE confirmed that there is nobody at the end of the bridge and what you see is the barrier.

I never thought he had on a hat. But, that hoodie could hide lots....bald head, dread locks (sp), pony tail, gray hair, blonde hair, brown hair, red hair, receding hair, etc. If you cover up his chin, it changes everything too. But, I can tell for sure he has on a brown sweatshirt under that blue nylon jacket. His legs look like 40 yrs old or older (to me). Honestly, if you put those clothes on my hubby, he would pass for BG. I see BGs everywhere I go, unfortunately. But those clothes, in that area and on that day, should reveal something to someone who is local?

Apologies to anyone who thinks I was referring to them, I wasn't aiming it at anyone. You're quite right he could have anything under that hood his hair could be any colour. The other thing that sticks out for me is that it would be unusual if this was his first kill. Most profilers would agree that taking on two victims might indicate a level of experience in BG's history. He (so far) has eluded any police and public. We don't know if he left any evidence, he may have been wearing surgical gloves and been very wary of leaving any traces, which again points to experience, especially as it was daylight, it sounds like he was very efficient. If it hadn't been for Libby's prescient filming and recording, nobody would have known he was even there.

Hi all. First time poster, but I've been lurking along through all of these threads. I noticed that a lot of the discussion has tended to focus on RL's alibi for the afternoon/early evening of the 13th (buying tropical fish), but I'm curious about the timeline for the 14th. As far as I know, he went into town (Delphi) in the morning? Can anyone provide a source that mentions this? TIA!

Wed Feb 15,2017
3 p.m. Indiana State Police and the Carroll County Sheriff&#8217;s Department hold a news conference confirming that the bodies found Tuesday are those of Liberty and Abigail. They say the case is being investigated as a double homicide.
They say they don&#8217;t believe there&#8217;s any immediate danger to the community.
http://cbs4indy.com/2017/02/16/time...eenagers-liberty-german-and-abigail-Williams/

By February 15,2017 detectives had developed a theory that their perp(s) were not a danger to the community. Although comments were added at a later time that parents continue to be vigilant monitoring social media usage and their children's activities/whereabouts.

I was curious what led investigators to develop an early working theory that the community was not in immediate danger?

Could it be that they suspected either one or both Abby and Libby were singled out by the perp(s)
Or,could there be evidence from the phone or CS that the murder(s)were on the move?
Could it be that evidence led them to think this was not random murder?
Was the CS staged (not like in a SK )but a 'signature of sorts' indicating this was deeply personal?
Did they suspect there was another CS nearby?

:cow:

And this is the only reason, imo, that we are (or at least I am) not dismissing RL at this time. That said, I'm not "convicting" him, either. When all is said and done, my sympathy for whoever BG is and anyone else that may be involved will be significantly overpowered by empathy for the girls and their families. I.e., I'll have no sympathy left and it is almost all being reserved right now for L&A and their families. Jmo.

I'm right there with you.

I understand why many would "conclude" that RL might be an alcoholic based on the number of times he ahs been arrested and all the consequences thereof but here is what I think is an important thing to determine (forgive me if this is a repeat question):

Has RL, at any time, been ordered by the court to enter a rehab facility as part of his "sentence" or probationary conditions? Even a stint of say, 30 days?

I think this is important as it might give clarity as to how the court sees his tendancy to drink and drive. If the court has not required rehab then does it stand to reason that the court does not have enough evidence to declare him "alcoholic" and therefore require that of him?

GGE, are you on?

looks like treatment was ordered twice. unclear for how long:

(from Vine.com , https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...UWXdNRGN4TnpFeE1qTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhOVGs9In19
10/8/2014 Hearing Journal Entry
The State of Indiana appears by Jerry Bean, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney. The defendant appears in person and by Andrew Achey, attorney. The defendant is in the custody of the Sheriff of Carroll County. The defendant has previously entered a plea of guilty to the following: Amended Count I, Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or Greater, a Class D Felony. Sentencing hearing is held. The court accepts the plea agreement and finds the defendant guilty of the crimes to which he has entered his plea of guilty. It is ordered and adjudged that the defendant is 75 years of age. The court enters judgment of conviction and sentences the defendant as follows: Count I-2 years sentence; 2 years suspended; 2 years probation; 0 fine. The sentence(s) shall be served in the Indiana Department of Correction. The sentences shall run consecutively to 08D01-1312-FD-107. The defendant's probation shall be supervised. The terms of probation are set forth in the Order on Probation and include the following: waiver of 4th amendment rights against search and seizure; participation in a drug and alcohol program at mental health and substance abuse evaluation; initial probation users fee in the sum of $100 and monthly probation users fee in the sum of $30; $100.00 probation administrative fee; no criminal violations; and no alcohol consumption. In determining the sentence imposed, the court considered the following aggravating circumstances: The defendant has recently violated the conditions of any probation, parole, or pardon granted him. The defendant has a history of criminal activity. In determining the sentence to impose, the court considered the following mitigating circumstances: Imprisonment of the defendant will result in undue hardship to the defendant or the defendant's dependents. The defendant has pled guilty and taken responsibility for his crime. Non-Statutory Mitigating: Remorse. The defendant has a diploma, college, and served his country in the military. The aggravating circumstances outweigh the mitigating circumstances. The court recommends that the defendant's driving privileges be suspended for 2 years. The court imposes court costs in the sum of $368.50 all to be paid to Clerk within 90 days. Count II, Count III, Count IV, Count V and Count VI are dismissed upon motion of the State of Indiana. The defendant is remanded to the custody of the Sheriff of Carroll County. C:State,Probation,CCSD,Achey,RJO10/27/14tsm
(Judge Fouts)

(from Vine.com https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...HVXdNRGN4TnpFeE1qTXdPamcxT1RFMk1qZGxNQT09In19
6/14/2011 Order Issued
The State of Indiana appears by Jerry J. Bean, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney. The defendant appears in person and by Steven Knecht`, attorney. The defendant is advised of his right to counsel and of his constitutional and statutory rights, the charges against him, and the possible penalties. Defendant files Misdemeanor Written Advisement and Waiver Of Rights. The State of Indiana and the defendant advise the Court that the defendant has entered into a plea agreement with the State of Indiana. The Court is advised of the terms of the plea agreement. The Defendant, pursuant to the plea agreement, pleads guilty to the following charge(s): Count II, Operating a Vehicle with an Alcohol Concentration Equivalent to at least .08 but less than .15. The Court finds that the defendant understands the nature of the charges against him to which he has pled guilty, that he understands the possible sentences and fine, that his plea of guilty was freely and voluntarily made, that the plea is accurate, and that there is a factual basis for the plea of guilty. Sentencing hearing is held. The court accepts the plea agreement and finds the defendant guilty of the crimes to which he has entered his plea of guilty. It is ordered and adjudged that the defendant is 71 years of age. The court enters judgment of conviction and sentences the defendant as follows: Count II: 60 days, suspended and one year probation. The sentence(s) shall be served in the Carroll County Jail. The defendant's probation shall be supervised. The terms of probation are set forth in the Order on Probation and include the following: waiver of 4th amendment rights against search and seizure; participation in a drug and alcohol program at Wabash Valley Hospital; initial probation users fee in the sum of $25 and monthly probation users fee in the sum of $10; probation administrative fee of $50.00; no criminal violations; and no alcohol consumption. The court recommends that the defendant's driving privileges be suspended for 90 days retroactive to January 6, 2011. The court imposes court costs in the sum of $364.50 all to be paid to Clerk within 90 days. Count I: Operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person is dismissed upon motion of the State of Indiana. C: RJO, Knecht, State, WVO, Prob., CCSD 6/14/11 dad
(Judge Fouts)

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...tSTNORFl4TnpFeE1qTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhZemM9In19

"participation in a drug and alcohol program at mental health and substance abuse evaluation"

ETA: 03/21/2017

Hearing Scheduling Activity

Evidentiary Hearing scheduled for 03/20/2017 at 9:30 AM was cancelled. Reason: Other.

Thank you for that information! I am not very good at searching this stuff online and some of you get that info lickity-split! That is why I stick to the visuals.

BTW I think your ETA about the hearing being cancelled deserves its own post! It might get lost as peeps scroll and roll being part of an answer to my question.

Yes:

BBM: https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...qa3hOVFl4TnpFeE1qTXdPakUxTWprd05EVXhaVGs9In19
10/08/2014
Hearing Journal Entry
The State of Indiana appears by Jerry Bean, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney. The defendant appears in person and by Andrew Achey, attorney. The defendant is in the custody of the Sheriff of Carroll County. The defendant has previously entered a plea of guilty to the following: Amended Count I, Operating a Vehicle with a BAC of .08 or Greater, a Class D Felony. Sentencing hearing is held. The court accepts the plea agreement and finds the defendant guilty of the crimes to which he has entered his plea of guilty. It is ordered and adjudged that the defendant is 75 years of age. The court enters judgment of conviction and sentences the defendant as follows: Count I-2 years sentence; 2 years suspended; 2 years probation; 0 fine. The sentence(s) shall be served in the Indiana Department of Correction. The sentences shall run consecutively to 08D01-1312-FD-107. The defendant's probation shall be supervised. The terms of probation are set forth in the Order on Probation and include the following: waiver of 4th amendment rights against search and seizure; participation in a drug and alcohol program at mental health and substance abuse evaluation; initial probation users fee in the sum of $100 and monthly probation users fee in the sum of $30; $100.00 probation administrative fee; no criminal violations; and no alcohol consumption. In determining the sentence imposed, the court considered the following aggravating circumstances: The defendant has recently violated the conditions of any probation, parole, or pardon granted him. The defendant has a history of criminal activity. In determining the sentence to impose, the court considered the following mitigating circumstances: Imprisonment of the defendant will result in undue hardship to the defendant or the defendant's dependents. The defendant has pled guilty and taken responsibility for his crime. Non-Statutory Mitigating: Remorse. The defendant has a diploma, college, and served his country in the military. The aggravating circumstances outweigh the mitigating circumstances. The court recommends that the defendant's driving privileges be suspended for 2 years. The court imposes court costs in the sum of $368.50 all to be paid to Clerk within 90 days. Count II, Count III, Count IV, Count V and Count VI are dismissed upon motion of the State of Indiana. The defendant is remanded to the custody of the Sheriff of Carroll County. C:State,Probation,CCSD,Achey,RJO10/27/14tsm

Wow, again amazed how you guys have this one click away seemingly. Thank you so much. The extra info is also very interesting Glad to get the extended version.

:waiting: I know, right?

I feel your pain, I've just spent two hours in February and thought I was reading the most recent updates. See, you can time travel!
It's fabulous that so many people are interested and propose new theories, but the fact is we know nothing beyond BG's photographs. So most of what we are doing is pure speculation. I hope the police know more than us.

Hi all. First time poster, but I've been lurking along through all of these threads. I noticed that a lot of the discussion has tended to focus on RL's alibi for the afternoon/early evening of the 13th (buying tropical fish), but I'm curious about the timeline for the 14th. As far as I know, he went into town (Delphi) in the morning? Can anyone provide a source that mentions this? TIA!

I believe the only time the 13th mention of being in Delphi was on Ashley Banfield's show (Primetime Justice with AB). She brought it up last nigth and we are still waiting to get the transcript. But originally it was stated in the transcript for an earlier show: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

CASAREZ: .... Did you hear about these two girls being missing? Because I believe a week ago tonight, the searches began, right?
LOGAN: Yes, that`s true. I did not find out about it until after about 6:30 PM in the afternoon

CASAREZ: So how did you find out that their bodies were on your property?
LOGAN: It was shortly after they were found. I had been in town, in Delphi, and was coming home, and I saw the -- when I went to town, they hadn`t been found yet. When I came home, they had been, and it was--

:Welcome1: node! Thanks for joining the discussion..

If you need to catch up take a look at the Media Thread. You may find what you need there HTH.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-*media-maps-amp-timelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay