IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you all sleuthing tonight?

I just watched Abby's great-aunt. I couldn't help but cry. Bumble bee.

This really needs to be caught.

Grasping at the same old straws and maybe a new straw now.

Yeah that bumblebee comment got me.

I am too atm. Number 1...and holy heck...even the weight and height..never mind what he is accused of also 

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
And age. But wouldn't these rso's have been looked at from the very beginning??? I would hope. My god.

NTON, Mich. - A family member of Abby Williams has spoken to the media for the first time since the Delphi teen and her friend Liberty German were murdered in Carroll County.

Lucy Hubbard, the great aunt of Abby, spoke to FOX17 in Grand Rapids Wednesday about how her family is dealing with Abby's death.

"Never, ever do you expect that you're going to get that call that this little 13-year-old girl and her friend are dead," said Hubbard.

Lucy's brother, Cliff, is the grandfather of Abby Williams. She said the weekend before the murders, Cliff took the day off to drive to Delphi where he bought her a ball and glove for softball that she recently signed up for.

Hubbard said Abby and her mother moved to Delphi to live with the teen's grandmother shortly after she was born.

Though Grandpa Cliff remained in west Michigan, Hubbard said he never wavered from taking time to see Abby, who he called his "bumblebee."

"She was a special little girl and she had a grandpa that dearly loved her...and we all loved her.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
my god, I keep crying about that grandpa loving dearly thing. Bc I had one of those and he was my heart... My song for him was Randy Travis he walked on water. Bc for me he did. So I know what that love means, and I can't imagine...Wish I couldd fix this and make this all go away for them and they wake up and this nightmare be over..

And age. But wouldn't these rso's have been looked at from the very beginning??? I would hope. My god.
If they can find them..which I doubt they can for a few.
This creep fits how I see BG..the nose,lips,face shape,age,height...his previous history...
Much more likely perp than RL thats for damn sure.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

That far huh? The only reasonable scenario I can come up with is they ran for help- to the closest house-RL's- but BG caught up with them? Assuming RL was not home so not technically involved. JMO

From NIN's map it is 1396 feet from the crime scene to RL's house. What if he took them across the creek and one of the girls got away and went up the path to the house and got caught up there. It is a different idea but possible.

Of course they were. It was one of the first things LE said, 5 weeks and 36 threads ago.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

When I was out and about today, I saw so many guys that looked like BG and then also the other case with Tad Cummins.

I did notice a few guys that seemed to be vagrants hanging out by a grocery store and staring at shoppers going in and out. They weren't exactly poorly dressed. Jeans like most guys wear. Jacket with a hoodie under. The thing that stood out to me is how they watched people. So many white dudes look like BG!

As gitana said earlier- (paraphrase)

It is a shame when innocent people's lives are disrupted but the focus NEEDS to be on solving the murders of these girls and not on worrying about the rights of the wrongly accused.

I am not sure I am totally on board, but I DO believe crimes against children are prosecuted less stringently.

Until you're the wrongly accused...

I took a piece of paper and drew a line one each side of RL's legs, from waist to ankle and then for each leg, moved the paper over the the corresponding leg on BG. Identical. perfect match in length.

respectfully snipped,for space and content

That's a great idea. Do the pics have to be taken at a similar distance and angle for this to work properly though?

MOO

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Someone a few pages back mentioned the possibility of the strap being for binoculars. Which - IMO - makes a lot of sense considering he owns 40 acres of wooded land and some farm animals. He's looks pretty comfortable wearing whatever it is and IMHO that means he wears it often. (Like most girls I love a great purse but if it has straps like that I refuse to buy it. Those things bug the heck out of me!) To me, that means it's most likely medical related.

ETA: I asked my bf what he thought it could it be and said it could be anything from a canteen to a colostomy bag.

Wouldn't have anything to do with an ostomy. (Saying that as someone with personal experience). There are straps for those that some wear but around the waist. Ostomys are usually lower abdomen, like belly button height or lower to one side. Just wouldn't make sense or be remotely comfortable. And generally you would have no idea someone even had an ostomy and most ostomates would prefer it that way so couldn't possibly see the function or purpose of a strap way up around the shoulders. Holter monitor maybe or even the shoulder brace someone mentioned, as far as medical stuff goes but frankly as someone who lives with medical devices attached to my body for some reason (gut instinct, I don't know) I just don't personally get the feeling it is medical.

I'm also not even sure why we're obsessing on this anyway honestly. Doesn't seem pertinent to BG or the crime and good gosh if it were medical I would hate to have people obsessing over my equipment though I'm sure people have before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See yall tomorrow, when this new RSO talk has passed.

Hoping LE is closing this up!

Yes me too.... It sticks... Everywhere u look...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member