IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! Just more talk about RL and now some new sex offender you'll see discussed a few posts above. That's about it.

I meant that as a true thank you! Hope it didn't come across as snarky. It wasn't. I felt clued in with your first response. Sorry if it came across as short.

In the pic, the bridge they were abducted from looks to be in the background.

That pic is so hard to look at. It's so sad to think that she enjoyed this place so much and it turned into a place of nightmares for her and Libby.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

A couple of threads back it was determined that was a different bridge. I don't have a link so JMO.

I would think so. Almost to exact spot. That's why I don't believe in it. And I clearly see nothing.. No offense to anyone...

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I also wanted to clarify one thing. I believe it is in within TOS to say this:

Re:RL having a college degree-

Unless he lied in 1989 or obtained his bachelor's afterward, he has only one year of college as per info he, himself provided on his marriage license.

One year of college as per RL.

So where is everyone getting this idea he has his college degree?

Of course they were. It was one of the first things LE said, 5 weeks and 36 threads ago.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
They would have been looked at if these guys were not on this list. There's a reason these guys are wanted: missing or not checking in. Read the wanted poster. So yes, LE probably checked RSOs but probably not these.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

83a1e5c7d050c40033599b786290f53f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Everything looks pretty much the same to me. Different colors, different outfits/fabrics, but I don;t see any real difference in build/body that can't be explained by the difference in clothes, angle, distance. The difference for me is the head. Again, I can't see much but the impression I get is of someone with darker features/hair and younger.

I took a piece of paper and drew a line one each side of RL's legs, from waist to ankle and then for each leg, moved the paper over the the corresponding leg on BG. Identical. perfect match in length.

I measured width from shoulder to shoulder and shoulder to edge of gut. Same thing. Almost identical.
Inked.rl.bg_LI.jpg

As gitana said earlier- (paraphrase)

It is a shame when innocent people's lives are disrupted but the focus NEEDS to be on solving the murders of these girls and not on worrying about the rights of the wrongly accused.

I am not sure I am totally on board, but I DO believe crimes against children are prosecuted less stringently.

Solving the murders and the rights of the wrongly accused go together. I find it very difficult to separate the two.

I'm mostly just a reader here but as a softball momma I just keep thinking about these girls. My daughter is just a couple years younger.

I have added Abby & Libby into my daily thoughts with A.J. As I'm waiting in the parking lot for practice to end, as I'm tripping over cleats & equipment bags, as I'm vacuuming up sunflower seeds, turf beads, and dirt from my car floor and seats they're always on my mind. I keep these 3 girls in my heart because they should be doing the same things but it has been taken from them and their families. Last season I found myself cheering my daughter on and saying in my head "Hit this one for A.J." I'm sad to add 2 more girls now.

I haven't been able to read most of the posts here but I try to catch up as much as I can. I can only hope LE has the info they need to bring these girls and their family justice. Abby & Libby we will chose to honor and remember you because you deserve that and so much more.

U don't...... And that's messed up. I would sue someone over this... He's had enough damage in his life, that if the fact is he's innocent this is something u don't come back from.. No compensation... And he will never be the same. Old man jus can't catch a break..

Let's remind ourselves much of the damage brought to RL's life "repeatedly" was done so by himself! The old man can't catch a break because he repeatedly chose not to fix it in the first place! I can muster up sympathy for a person who gets 1 DUii arrest, learns from it and doesn't let it occur again in their life! RL's record shows otherwise. It shows a habitual, disregarding, dangerous nature. I'll look on the bright side here..... if it is determined that he has no knowledge, no connection to these murders then maybe all of this negative attention and jail stay will finally sober him up once and for all!

I've been gone all evening and am totally confused. Did the mods or Tricia give permission to sleuth the non-compliant RSOs?

I asked a sheriff while in Milford, Michigan this evening about not seeing the girls on the digital billboards and why aren't they showing...
His response was LE either narrowed in on someone or the cost. 樂樂 Goodnight you fine folks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Hmmm.... With so much public interest in this case I suspect they'd think carefully before cutting the budget. Could be wrong.

Hmmm.... With so much public interest in this case I suspect they'd think carefully before cutting the budget. Could be wrong.
By chance the other reason then.. Let's hope they are getting closer and that is why....

Nah.... I'm focused" all who are damaged from this...... Gitana has her opinion, I have mine, but I know someone who was accused of something bad and was innocent and it ruined his life.. So point being is everyone is taking a licking from this horrible thing and my heart goes out to all that are innocent and suffering from this including those that could be falsely accused...

Let me clarify. I don't think we shouldn't worry about the rights of the wrongly accused. I do believe that due process must be adhered to when investigating crimes. But I see zero evidence of anyone being wrongly accused. LE has not charged anyone or even named a suspect. They are allowed to investigate and would be damned crazy if they didn't do a thorough job and look at everyone. Especially those who have some red flags pop up like resembling BG, sounding like BG, owning the land where the girls were found, etc. All I see is LE doing their job. Not mounting a witch hunt or railroading anyone. When and if I see that, I will be among the first to scream about it. Like I did during the Tonya Craft case: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Media/ton...d-molestation-sues-accusers/story?id=10801264

/yes, as far as we can tell, number one has not been accounted for. Also woah first time posting from my computer. This experience is so different from tapatalk. Wow so many options and neat things, but also simultaneously like being in 1994. It's great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper