IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today sure is the day. I'm getting cranky at good people because I'm frustrated with the case. I don't want BG to be a grandpa. I don't want grandpa's to be habitual drunk drivers, I don't want to give grandpa's a free pass if they've gone bad. I'm such a jumble of contradictions.

I'm miffed that LE sends out these stupid tweets every day, updating us on arrival and departure times of it's LE.

The grace of their families humbles me. I would be behaving pretty badly at this point if it were my child.[emoji17]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

There is so much yes in this statement that a simple 'thanks' wouldn't do :)

I agree...I only care that LE is not hanging around Delphi and doing what needs to be done there. It does make one wonder why that is though...

I think we are all a bit miffed ninij9...at a lot of this. I am still optimistic that something will be done through all of this and justice will be served. I believe it will one way or another.

Everyone keeps commenting that #1 wanted offender is incarcerated...but if he's incarcerated why is he #1 on their wanted poster?? Kinda concerning if they can't even located a SO incarcerated in their own state.

Please read this whole thread. It will help you understand. Mistakes are made, people are human.

KIK was actually very forthcoming in the Nicole Lovell case, and they openly shared info with the FBI which led to the identification and apprehension of her alleged killers. You can read more about KIK and the Nicole Lovell case here:

http://wset.com/news/local/warrants...entify-suspect-in-nicole-lovell-disappearance

The long and the short of it is that anonymous contact isn't so anonymous, and this information is stored server-side, no phone needed for the FBI to get what they need.

I realize they were helpful in that case and have read about it myself, but they have not always been from what I have read. Also KIK does not keep records of chat room messages and while I'm sure the FBI has ways to find things, it would take a while..

The best advice BessDrew!!!
It also helps to scan the media threads to refresh ourselves.

Some posters get excited and want to say what they want without bothering to catch up, I get the excitement, Im sometimes busting with things to say, but by forcing myself back I very often find my idea has been discussed ad nauseum. Then I'm grateful I waited.

I didn't see that the date of deaths had been different. But if that's the case, then it's also possible LE has more info to make this assumption.

For ex, does the phone

And...Does LE know they searched RL's property the first night and there were no bodies there, so they are making the educated guess the other girl was killed later and the bodies moved there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would be great info and not prejudicial to the case but LE gonna LE and not say anything while this guy runs amok.

They can do this!!!! The noose tightens...

Heres a random thought...what if an innocent RL is being used as a fallguy/scapegoat/red herring and was told by LE to give those interviews portraying he has no clues, info or knowledge that is helpful...but what if in reality he had a boatload of surveillance cams set up around his property...what if thats the reason for the SW.. they have been combing thru videos. Maybe BG has been discovered to have been a squatter on those 40+ acres...

I know, i k now, i keep saying I'm taking my conversation in a different direction but when these random thoughts hit me i have to throw it out there. I just like to try to think outside the box a little (but try not to get way out there ) and also try desperately not to be myopic and keep all possibilities on the table.

This would be great info and not prejudicial to the case but LE gonna LE and not say anything while this guy runs amok.

There has been a lot of discussion about the dates of death being potentially different on other threads. LE has said nothing about it at all. LE hasn't released, COD, time of death, or dates of death. The confusion comes from one family posting a different date of death on the obituary notice. There has been lengthy discussions about whether this was of their choosing or whether it was something stipulated by the coroner.

Does anyone know how many barns and outhouses are on RL's property? It's entirely possible LE found articles of clothing from the girls hidden somewhere on his property. Maybe they found Abby's phone in a barn or something.

MOO, but maybe someone used RL's property as a basecamp for this gruesome murder.

Today feels strange. Just a tummy lurching feeling. Putting this here just in case...

I feel like something will happen in this case after I go to work tonight. So I'm hoping today is the day.

Does anyone know how many barns and outhouses are on RL's property? It's entirely possible LE found articles of clothing from the girls hidden somewhere on his property. Maybe they found Abby's phone in a barn or something.

MOO, but maybe someone used RL's property as a basecamp for this gruesome murder.
Or maybe someone was using his properties for drug activities....No evidence or links, just a theory so JMO.

Heres a random thought...what if an innocent RL is being used as a fallguy/scapegoat/red herring and was told by LE to give those interviews portraying he has no clues, info or knowledge that is helpful...but what if in reality he had a boatload of surveillance cams set up around his property...what if thats the reason for the SW.. they have been combing thru videos. Maybe BG has been discovered to have been a squatter on those 40+ acres...

I know, i k now, i keep saying I'm taking my conversation in a different direction but when these random thoughts hit me i have to throw it out there. I just like to try to think outside the box a little (but try not to get way out there ) and also try desperately not to be myopic and keep all possibilities on the table.

SW on 3/17 was for everything including the inside of his home from which it has been reported that LE removed evidence ( this does not mean evidence implicated his involvement...only that they took stuff) I think also that RL would not agree to spend time in jail on a probation violation and agree to have the inside of his home searched just as an elaborate ruse...JMO

So I just got booted off a case discussion page on social media, because I an article was posted and I commented "I find this headline pretty misleading, seems like media clickbate". To which the 'moderators' jumped all over me because I had a difference of opinion over an ARTICLE HEADLINE.

So I just want to say thanks here because this community is focused on one thing and that is justice for the girls. You allow opinions and perspectives and discussion. There is a lot to be said for that.

I take social media with a pinch of salt but after today I certainly will not be following any more cases there.

On social media, I find I am often a lone voice, swimming against the tide.
When I've complained in the comments about lack of facts, I've been called... a bleeding heart liberal :laughing:

I'm not so sure local folks are quiet
I've heard the rumor mill is in full swing. Fwiw.[emoji6]

Rumor mill, yes. I've heard some of those things. But if local, someone would have crowed about it by now. You would have the tabloids in he middle of it. They may be talking among themselves but they apparently aren't confident enough to go public. That's why I highly doubt it's a local.

I thought the same thing. Most hunters I know who live on property have trailcams.

Today feels strange. Just a tummy lurching feeling. Putting this here just in case...

I feel like something will happen in this case after I go to work tonight. So I'm hoping today is the day.

Or tomorrow. Seems like stuff always happens on Friday in this case.

Rumor mill, yes. I've heard some of those things. But if local, someone would have crowed about it by now. You would have the tabloids in he middle of it. They may be talking among themselves but they apparently aren't confident enough to go public. That's why I highly doubt it's a local.

I disagree, JMO but although small town gossip runs the gamut, people tend to be very protective of their own. Also in these towns people tend to be suspicious of outsiders and having worked myself as a state employee who made official visits to residents of very small towns I can tell you they would tend to band together against outsiders...even LE, even when it means uncovering criminal activity. I cannot overstate how cliquish small town politics can be.. JMO of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop