IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SW on 3/17 was for everything including the inside of his home from which it has been reported that LE removed evidence ( this does not mean evidence implicated his involvement...only that they took stuff) I think also that RL would not agree to spend time in jail on a probation violation and agree to have the inside of his home searched just as an elaborate ruse...JMO

No, he had no choice about the jail part anyways because he apparently really did drive under his suspended license and probation... all I'm saying is maybe they told him not to mention anything about any cameras he had and not to mention any suspicions he had and not to mention maybe he has seen that guy around before.

Heres a random thought...what if an innocent RL is being used as a fallguy/scapegoat/red herring and was told by LE to give those interviews portraying he has no clues, info or knowledge that is helpful...but what if in reality he had a boatload of surveillance cams set up around his property...what if thats the reason for the SW.. they have been combing thru videos. Maybe BG has been discovered to have been a squatter on those 40+ acres...

I know, i k now, i keep saying I'm taking my conversation in a different direction but when these random thoughts hit me i have to throw it out there. I just like to try to think outside the box a little (but try not to get way out there ) and also try desperately not to be myopic and keep all possibilities on the table.

I've thought ever since I got familiar witb this case that the perp knows the park (which really isn't all that big), and the surrounding terrain. Probably did some dry runs the previous week or in the not so distant past. Maybe fished there, too.

Jmo, nothing obvious was found in RL's house/property as they are back to going through tips today.

Got you, it was debunked about 15 threads ago. I didn't see need for new recreations proving it all over again in giant overblown posts that say the same thing. But if that's what everyone here wants to discuss today than so be it.<modsnip>

My crankiness not directed at you BTW sorry.&#9774;&#65039;

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I see what you are saying, but I have watched the re-creation videos by Gray over and over. They are very helpful in re-centering my mind about IMO how the girls were approached that day. :)

No, he had no choice about the jail part anyways because he apparently really did drive under his suspended license and probation... all I'm saying is maybe they told him not to mention anything about any cameras he had and not to mention any suspicions he had and not to mention maybe he has seen that guy around before.

Actually we do not know what RL has done to violate his probation, we can speculate of course, but that information has not been released. Could LE have set up cameras on RL's property after the crime... yes, and I agree they probably did. RL talks a lot, too much for his own good. JMO but I don't think LE would count on him being quiet. They also said he has stopped cooperating. Finally I don't think that BG is stupid, I think that he would know better than to go back to the place the murders were committed after the fact. We will just have to disagree with regards to RL's cooperation in this matter.

First, that is not RL or BG! Those are the two guys walking on the bridge that were searchers for the girls. That picture on the left was taken the morning the girls were found.

I am trying to show is the perspective from similar angles on the bridge and how big or small (people or cars) would be due to those heights and angled perspectives. There has been debate as to whether a car could have been in the circled part on the middle frame (the picture of Abby, cropped out). Some have felt that there is a car down by those trees. I agree that if there were a car or truck then that adds a new piece to the puzzle and it was worth entertaining. I knew that there could not be a car down there but I am visual so I came up with a way that might be convincing to other visual people like myself.

FWIW. It may be slightly off but I don't think by much. It should say "same trees," plural, Sheesh, where is that proofreader when I need them!! The guys in the right frame are not standing on the ground and should be slightly smaller but not as small as the guys in the back in the left frame, so somewhere in between. If we were to reduce the guys on the bottom right then we would need to reduce the truck size, but only slightly. imo,moo, and all that!

attachment.php

Attachments

• perspective.jpg
    perspective.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 767
Jmo, nothing obvious was found in RL's house/property as they are back to going through tips today.

LE said it will take several weeks before they know if evidence collected from RL will link him to the case. LE certainly isn't going to sit around and do nothing while they wait.

Today feels strange. Just a tummy lurching feeling. Putting this here just in case...

I feel like something will happen in this case after I go to work tonight. So I'm hoping today is the day.

Odd you say that. I have been feeling anxious today, too. And keep checking in every few mins to see if there is an update. Hopefully our "guts" are on the money and today is the day!

Actually we do not know what RL has done to violate his probation, we can speculate of course, but that information has not been released. Could LE have set up cameras on RL's property after the crime... yes, and I agree they probably did. RL talks a lot, too much for his own good. JMO but I don't think LE would count on him being quiet. They also said he has stopped cooperating. Finally I don't think that BG is stupid, I think that he would know better than to go back to the place the murders were committed after the fact. We will just have to disagree with regards to RL's cooperation in this matter.

LOL im not disagreeing with you, and I argue with myself sometimes... truth is none of us know anything LOL I guess I just get so tired of reading the same stuff over and over again i go off the deep end with speculations

The best advice BessDrew!!!
It also helps to scan the media threads to refresh ourselves.

Some posters get excited and want to say what they want without bothering to catch up, I get the excitement, Im sometimes busting with things to say, but by forcing myself back I very often find my idea has been discussed ad nauseum. Then I'm grateful I waited.

Good advice. LIkewise important to note that everything must have either IMO or a link to MSM or LE if stated as fact, all the time. I'm glad we're all following the rules here so precisely. I, too, pray that today is the day but believe Fridays are generally more eventful. JMO. Fingers crossed.

LOL im not disagreeing with you, and I argue with myself sometimes... truth is none of us know anything LOL I guess I just get so tired of reading the same stuff over and over again i go off the deep end with speculations

I totally understand and agree. We know so little...it leaves open many possibilities and I change my mind often too.

Yes, BUT he was incarcerated prior to that poster being made by LE. Why is he on it? Seems really off to me.

A poster here was able to search a LE database she has access to and we do not and found him listed as incarcerated, with earliest consideration for release being 9/17... per Indiana office of corrections website. Why is he on the poster reported by Fox 59 last night. I have no idea, that would be a question only LE could answer.

I realize who we are talking about. I never said he was a stroke candidate or sickly diabetic. He doesnt have to be sickly to have poor circulation. He can have a slew of issues that would make him more susceptible to cold then others. I am usually cold in 49 degree weather. I live in New Jersey and I am 36 years old. My 12 year old son and his friends, on the other hand, will run around outside with short sleeve shirts on. The other things you said were just your interpretation of my opinion. I never aluded to the fact that kids shouldnt wear coats in the cold. I also dont think this guy, just based on this picture, would have been capable of all of that on his own. JMO

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Every time I read about the under/overdressed debate, I have to chuckle.

Most days after work my poor husband is under a blanket on the sofa with socks and flannel pj pants on. I am in shorts and a tank top, sweating like an old sow and complaining that it's too hot.

Kicker? Our thermostat is set at 75. :facepalm: :lol:

We are discussing a murder suspect who controlled two teenage girls and directed them to a river, then murdered them and left their bodies next to a river. He is not a sickly diabetic or stroke candidate. Teenagers are not immune to cold weather. Comparing what people of different ages wear in 49 degree weather is not comparing apples and oranges. Humans have the same physiology regardless of age and it is not true that children do not need to dress properly in cold weather because they are not the same as adults.

I'm not assuming that he's wearing a disguise. He is wearing too many clothing for a day at the park. The girls are dressed appropriately for the weather. They are not wearing two hats and two coats. When a murder suspect is photographed wearing two hats, two coats, and he cannot be identified by a photo, then we know that he has deliberately done something to avoid being recognized - as in: he has done whatever he can to disguise himself.

Agree.

An additional motive, except the disguise, to wear two layers of clothing could be that the killer had planed to commit murder that day, and therefor choose two layers in order to quickly after the deed be able to get rid of the outer layer of clothing bc it would be contaminated with DNA, possibly blood etc.

Imo, BG is NOT overdressed for the (cold) day. The girls were probably underdressed as far as outer wear, as per usual for teens. Also he is dressed so generically, Imo, it is likely he just dresses this way. I don't get the impression he is dressed for committing murder especially. Just wearing what he wears on a cold day.
I agree

I've tended to overdress myself since turning fifty. I agree about maybe girls being underdressed. It was 20 degrees here this am in Long Island (live near the ocean so stingy winds as well) my 17 year old left for school in shorts and a hoodie! I drive past kids in short sleeves on my way to his school. I had on gloves, my North face and my heated seats were buzzing. And it wasn't particularly cold for New York in March. Just saying.[emoji4]

Exactly!

Please read this thread. RSO # 1 from the crime stoppers poster is in jail.

Thank you, I hadn't seen that.
Sometimes people (like me) can't humanly keep up with work / life etc., I did keep up for weeks, but it took over my life and well I just had to stop reading every post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member