IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the suspect lives in Delphi, but he is obviously familiar with the area and surrounding parks. Sometimes children are murdered 20 miles from where they were abducted, and sometimes they are murdered in the same location. Maybe he lives 20 miles away.

Clearly he was not working. It was a "winter holiday", right? A snow day that wasn't used? School teachers and staff would also have been off work that Monday, right? It wasn't a professional development day for teachers while students had the day off.

Was it a Delphi holiday, or a State holiday?

I agree definitely IMO someone familiar with the terrain and the area.

It was not a holiday, but a snow day that had been scheduled in and was not used, specific to their school.

First time posting, I have friends that "clean up" crime scenes. They go in after police,FBI or whom ever is "processing the scene" . It's a horrible job, IMO.
AND --- just because RL said "it was pristine " doesn't count... AT ALL. JMO.

Welcome!!! And just so I understand, are you saying it doesn't count because crime scene cleanup could have already happened before he saw it?

The silence about this case is deafening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killin me...

I'm hoping it's the sound of busy bees processing leads and evidence. :). Then again like I just said, they can fly a man to the moon but yet cases remain unsolved...

Thanks, N625W. I appreciate you correcting the number. It was stuck in my head as 265.

I think that teens ( I assume LG's sister is a teen ) take the shortest point from A to B and wouldn't drive around to the northern entrance to the trail when they could just go right down the road to a tributary and some may even walk there on their own.

I also think that if you tell teens you will pick them up at 3:00 or 3:30, they won't show up until 3:30.

All we have heard is that 'a family member' was to pick them up. Because in my world, adults are working during the day, I am going to suggest that the pick up person was not a parent. But, I am not sure that the identity of the driver makes any difference.

I think BG saw them walking to the trail from the south or being dropped off there and followed them into the woods. I just don't see BG coming from the north, all the way across only to cross back to the north.

It is possible that the girls never crossed the bridge but simply staged the AL photo at the south end. LG took other photos, so I am sure LE knows where they hiked. I just have a suspicion that everything happened on the south side and I think N625W is the key.

This is all very intriguing...new angle, fresh possibilities. Thank you!

I agree... But I still do everything I can to not forget that it exist and keep looking over my shoulder.. Especially when my son is involved.. It's sad, but true.... Wish things we're simpler..
Amen. I hear you.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'm working on a proyect and writting here hehe, hard work.

Great to see Abby's and Libby's case has touched persons all the way to Chile. Thanks for joining us. Maybe he's in Patagonia. That's where I'd go.

Killin me...

I'm hoping it's the sound of busy bees processing leads and evidence. :). Then again like I just said, they can fly a man to the moon but yet cases remain unsolved...
No matter how dark the night is, always the morning is shining.

Yes I agree I.. am going back and forth in my thinking if I really believe it's a serial killer or not.. most of the time I tend to lean towards that he is ..but anyways even if he has not killed before, I think it would be safe to say at the very least the suspect has already had brushes with the law; most likely related with crimes against children and violent crimes. I know every once in a while a new killer will surface that messes up all the statistics against the odds but I think this guy has definitely had some priors
If he isn't a SK already, then I believe he's one in the making. JMO!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Great to see Abby's and Libby's case has touched persons all the way to Chile. Thanks for joining us. Maybe he's in Patagonia. That's where I'd go.
Kids should not die, they should smiled and play cheerful, hehe, Patagonia nice place to meditate.

Kids should not die, they should smiled and play cheerful, hehe, Patagonia nice place to meditate.

Yes. That's why we are here, for the kids.

Yes, Patagonia. I just realized I can't use that place now for my emergency escape because I just posted it online haha.)

So, where is he? Nearby? Far? Camping? Alone or with someone? Same old thoughts oughta as exactly a month ago. Osama Bin Laden comes to mind again. Sure there are unsolved cases, but this is a MANHUNT. Surely they will find this person(s), if they haven't already?

Assuming RL is cleared. But I think he knows something judging from LE's response? -don't shoot me but they have been known to make mistakes and have tunnel vision. But I think they're doing their best.

-
If it was only their school off, they better check out staff at that school.

Request voluntary DNA swabs.

-

Yes. That's why we are here, for the kids.

Yes, Patagonia. I just realized I can't use that place now for my emergency escape because I just posted it online haha.)

So, where is he? Nearby? Far? Camping? Alone or with someone? Same old thoughts oughta as exactly a month ago. Osama Bin Laden comes to mind again. Sure there are unsolved cases, but this is a MANHUNT.

Assuming RL is cleared.
IMO the killer, is from Delphi, because he can hear every thing about the case without any suspect.

Put MOO on the end and you'll be fine. I see no rules broken on that one?

Thank you! IMO I live in a very small town in Indiana - we have had three unresolved homicides, and "The Honeybee Killer".

So, what I'm trying to say...this has taken way too long to find the killer of these precious girls.

-
If it was only their school off, they better check out staff at that school.

Request voluntary DNA swabs.

-

I'm sure they did. I would bet and hope.

There is a standard procedure for all of this.

Interview everyone close to the victims and family.

Check surveillance cameras.

Check phone records.

Get DNA.

Etc etc

Thank you! IMO I live in a very small town in Indiana - we have had three unresolved homicides, and "The Honeybee Killer".

So, what I'm trying to say...this has taken way too long to find the killer of these precious girls.

Feels like an eternity...

Hey Everybody,

The thread will be closing in about 8 minutes and will re-open early tomorrow.

Thank you,

Get your sleep :hug:

Tricia

What is LE thinking about RL and his potential involvement? Dying to know...meanwhile, tick tock...I'm thinking relative. Who the heck knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JPParadise