IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With RL being obviously innocent where do you guy see LE going next?

Have they wasted too too much time by staying too close to the crime scene?

I was was going to ask if anyone knows how this works. Does one team work on searching locally whilst another goes futher afield?

I was was going to ask if anyone knows how this works. Does one team work on searching locally whilst another goes futher afield?

I really believe they are proving beyond any doubt whatsoever Logan's alibi and innocence per se, to the commission of this crime. If LE doesn't rigorously clear him, when this case comes to trial, the defense will be all over Logan and potentially leave room for reasonable doubt. They want a conviction ultimately. IMO

I see what you are saying, but I have watched the re-creation videos by Gray over and over. They are very helpful in re-centering my mind about IMO how the girls were approached that day. :)
I wasn't referring to grays videos. I had been responding to a proposed posting of proof by another WSer how there couldn't possibly be a car under the 60 ft bridge. Grays videos are awesome, so I hope no one else misunderstood. BTW, I thought I read that bridge was 78ft highest point anyway, not 60ft. NBD. Just hairsplitting with my cranky old self.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Just curious but how do you know RL is obviously innocent? LE has not cleared him and has said it will take several weeks for evidence to be processed from the search warrant executed on 3/17. If you believe him to have no connection to the homicides please label it as JMO...etc. TIA

Your are right. I just feel a tension

Vegas odds: break in case today or any meaningful progress or announcement-

YES: +450
NO: -1000

I'll book all yes bets for the next 3 months until they are compelled to have another PC

i am on my phone and dont see anything to alert them. Thank you for responding

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I do not know what the screen is like on a phone, but are there three little dots at the top of the page, or a setting for "more"? Look for alert or report and try that. Not sure if that helps.

Or one of these (from previous posts I have gathered along the way re using TapaTalk or phones):

*If you click on the post 3 small dots appear on the right hand side . it has the report option

*Tap the post you are reporting and it will highlight (it goes blue on my phone) and you will see 3 dots in the right corner. When you click on them, one of the options will be report. Select it. Type over the default This is Spam with your concern and send

Why 'obviously' ? Have I missed something. I actually have no idea. The image does not look exactly like him .. . .

See THIS I find really intriguing and something we haven't discussed with as much knowledge as we have now with this info (his work really is amazing, btw). I think "we" have always discussed ideas thinking that the girls were still ON the bridge when the stills/video were taken. The fact that they were no longer on the bridge (according to Gray's video) AND that LE has said a confrontation had already occurred even before the images we have seen were captured, makes how at least this part played out much clearer (and scarier, IMO). This is all JMO but if I understand everything correctly, and we believe LE that a confrontation had already occurred, this means he was coming right at them. Chasing them? Why did they turn around to grab video of him rather than continue to run? After all they are off the bridge, he is still on it, giving them the advantage. At this point he is coming for them but has no control that we can see over them (i.e. he doesn't have one by the arm to keep the other from running). Thoughts?

Isn´t that side of the end of the bridge private property? Maybe he said . Stop , you are trespassing?

I really believe they are proving beyond any doubt whatsoever Logan's alibi and innocence per se, to the commission of this crime. If LE doesn't rigorously clear him, when this case comes to trial, the defense will be all over Logan and potentially leave room for reasonable doubt. They want a conviction ultimately. IMO

Oh wow so do you think RL is the BG then? I just think with nobody being named a suspect after all that searching then that must be a dead end?

Good thoughts! Here is a(nother) map to illustrate the situation on the bridge. It shows the distances and the locations of the girls prior to and after the had crossed the bridge all the way to the SE end. Whether he entered the bridge from the SE end, passed them while scouting them out and perhaps even talked to them thew first time, or whether he entered the bridge from the NW end caught up with them, we do not know. However, it is very possible, that Abby was still on the bridge and Libby took a video of her while also capturing the POI in the background. I therefore placed Abby twice, once on the bridge with Libby taking a video of her (and the poi emerging) and once off the bridge together with Libby possibly only filming the POI:

All IMO

-Nin

Wow, Nin, I spend hours on my visuals and in the end they look so childish. Your stuff is awesome!

Slightly confused though, Why do you place BG after the 6th platform? I was under the impression that he is between the 5th and the 6th, closer to the 5th. What am I missing here? I thought it was surmised that Libby was standing or sitting on the 6th platform or just off the bridge standing to the right facing the bridge due to the angle?

There is a private road under the bridge. It dead ends at a house to the east of the bridge. Check out Skibaboo's map on the first page of each thread and you will see it. When Libby took the picture of BG they were about to cross over the road, it would have been almost below them. There are some photos of the hill at the SE end of the bridge, where the crime scene tape to the left of the bridge was in the first days, which goes down to that road. Here are a couple of pix clipped from one of Gray's video. View attachment 113370
View attachment 113371
View attachment 113372
View attachment 113373
FWIW, seeing the LE vehicles on the road and that they primarily seemed interested in the hill up toward the bridge and as far as I know (which is not much) they did not tape off the area on down from the road to the creek. That's why my theory includes them being forced into a vehicle immediately. Seeing the vehicles parked on it makes me think they would be fairly well hidden from others on the trails on the other end of the bridge and since it's a road it would not be out of place for a vehicle to be there. We don't know but it's not inconceivable that is where they were dropped off.
Also just in case you don't already know, if you follow this road south a mile it turns to blacktop (N625W) where Abby lived.

Thanks so much for posting this. I've read every single post on this thread and reviewed older posts many times. I was unable to locate this information yesterday. My internet speeds are sadly unable to keep up with the quick posts, photos + videos that are continuously added .

I'd like to add that your I really like and agree with your theory of the girls being forced into a vehicle almost immediately after the photos were made.

Oh wow so do you think RL is the BG then? I just think with nobody being named a suspect after all that searching then that must be a dead end?

LE has said it will take several weeks to process evidence from the 3/17 search warrant to either clear him or connect him to the crime.. sometimes these things take time.

Click on a post. Three dots in upper right corner. Select report. Type your message and send.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
My Tapatalk doesn't offer a report option that way, however when typing a reply or new post there is an orange bell icon to the far right just above my keypad. I haven't pressed that button but I believe it is the alert button

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Please read this thread.. #1RSO from the crime stoppers poster has been confirmed to be in jail

I did read the thread. We cannot talk about any RSO without permission, except for 1... JW who we were approved to talk about. I wasn't talking about #1 guy that discussed earlier.

I did read the thread. We cannot talk about any RSO without permission, except for 1... JW who we were approved to talk about. I wasn't talking about #1 guy that discussed earlier.

My apologies then.

Thank you! I would like the link too because I don't remember that either, and I don't think it's accurate. My impression has always been that the picture stills came before the confrontation had occurred but that the audio "down the hill" came during the commission of the crime after the initial confrontation.

Agree. i just re-watched some the press conference again. Here is a quote from it.

“This young lady is a hero, there is no doubt, to have enough presence of mind to activate the video system on her cellphone to record what we believe is criminal behavior that is about to occur.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/23/us/delphi-teenage-girl-deaths.html?_r=0

[video=youtube;mpLOzFStDBg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpLOzFStDBg[/video]

I really don't think he is BG. I think it's more precautionary on LE's part to do everything possible to make him totally clear since part of the crime at least was committed on his property. Say they bring someone else to prosecution and the defense tears apart LE for not clearing RL, then the perp may have reasonable doubt and go free.

Just curious but how do you know RL is obviously innocent? LE has not cleared him and has said it will take several weeks for evidence to be processed from the search warrant executed on 3/17. If you believe him to have no connection to the homicides please label it as JMO...etc. TIA

Obviously innocent at present yes. He hasn't been named as a suspect even after searching nor have the public been asked if they saw him that day. That's not jmo it's fact. He isn't being held regarding the murder even after searches nor charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay