IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. He does say that in the audio. I was responding to the original post by Ms Marple.
Did you listen? All the way through? He says towards the end about summer camp.

He also states it's safe to send your kids outdoors, with "murderers" on the loose.

Here it is:

http://www.wbat.com/episode/tony-slocum/

OK, I apologize, I did go back and listen all the way to the end. Sorry I thought you were being snarky. Sounds like it's a state police summer camp that sounds pretty well supervised where in addition to swimming kids learn about LE careers. I wouldn't hesitate to sign my kids up for this if we lived nearby, but again we all have to make our own decisions about how to keep our kids safe. Sorry again.

I would give anything if I could see the resemblance, you guys are seeing in RL & BG. I'm just not seeing it. IMO. :(

Whoever is capable of such evil is capable of it again or before. The confounding part here, as a fellow sleuther, is not understanding the "why."

Very true.. I think the internet availability of child *advertiser censored* is part of the answer as to why. If you've spent some time reading about what goes on in the dark web it is horrifically stunning...Chat rooms full of pedophiles where the invitation to join is based on proof you have participated yourself. Because of the way tor servers are set up the FBI has a very difficult time infiltrating these pedophilia rings...ISP addresses are nearly impossible to track.. Perhaps BG didn't know Abbey and Libby on their SM accounts but someone in a dark web chat room could have led him to them. JMO as always.

Hi there. He does say that in the audio. I was responding to the original post by Ms Marple.
Did you listen? All the way through? He says towards the end about summer camp.

He also states it's safe to send your kids outdoors, with "murderers" on the loose.

Here it is:

http://www.wbat.com/episode/tony-slocum/
I'm so glad to hear that.. Gives me hope... I feel better.. I'm leaning to they saw something they shouldn't have... They seen something bad, and the killer/killers came after them and they realized it.. Oh my....... The fear..... Geeez I can't even even imagine... Please let something happen soon and give the family closure... [emoji120]

I had the same reaction. I'm trying to remember if I've ever followed a case where LE said they had so many POIs and I'm drawing a blank.
Same reaction here too.

Could it be possible that they're trying to give BG a false sense of security? Legitimate question, as I'm a new sluether, so I'm not sure if this is something they have been known to do. God, I hope so...

I just want justice for these two girls.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Aside from your observations ... God forbid, if something happened to one of my loved ones. Tony Slocum is exactly the caliber of LE I would want investigating the case.

I agree. He sounds confident and competent. I got the sense that although he might not personally know every lead and detail about this case, he has complete faith in those LE who do.

MOO.

I'm done using an iPad on here, ackkkk! Terrible to type with and I hate turning JavaScript off. Then I get no videos. It's a pain to go to my desktop when I'm on the run with work a lot. I will be following you guys, I like to read different point of views. I have been turned in my thinking by a few, when I could not see something and then the next time I do.
Good Job folks

/crappy rant over

Same reaction here too.

Could it be possible that they're trying to give BG a false sense of security? Legitimate question, as I'm a new sluether, so I'm not sure if this is something they have been known to do. God, I hope so...

I just want justice for these two girls.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Anything is possible with this... I feel like the missing piece could be something like the killer getting confident and making a phone call to someone that the le already knows about and they are standing by to hear that voice.. Like almost they know it's going to happen.. I jus feel as though they know they will get that one missing piece and they have a setup waiting any moment to get it... And waiting and waiting for him to make that move... Something they have now already is what they are waiting to hear or see, so they know for a fact....

Very true.. I think the internet availability of child *advertiser censored* is part of the answer as to why. If you've spent some time reading about what goes on in the dark web it is horrifically stunning...Chat rooms full of pedophiles where the invitation to join is based on proof you have participated yourself. Because of the way tor servers are set up the FBI has a very difficult time infiltrating these pedophilia rings...ISP addresses are nearly impossible to track.. Perhaps BG didn't know Abbey and Libby on their SM accounts but someone in a dark web chat room could have led him to them. JMO as always.

Thanks, Tokyo. Even locally, it amazes me how many sex offenders are out there. Certain communities seems to have more who have offended against children. It is ghastly. I will stay off the dark web, for now, but I do have to wonder what in the world is going on in this world. Thanks for your reply.

Back to this case, though (with the understanding there are similarities in crimes and it is is important to learn from the past to understand the present).

I'm done using an iPad on here, ackkkk! Terrible to type with and I hate turning JavaScript off. Then I get no videos. It's a pain to go to my desktop when I'm on the run with work a lot. I will be following you guys, I like to read different point of views. I have been turned in my thinking by a few, when I could not see something and then the next time I do.
Good Job folks

/crappy rant over
Me too

Thank you! I would like the link too because I don't remember that either, and I don't think it's accurate. My impression has always been that the picture stills came before the confrontation had occurred but that the audio "down the hill" came during the commission of the crime after the initial confrontation.
BBM
I sure don't recall LE saying that. Can someone confirm this?

BBM
I sure don't recall LE saying that. Can someone confirm this?
Please?? Bc I don't recall reading that either.. I do recall they know the time frame and how the events happened, but was not releasing it..

I would give anything if I could see the resemblance, you guys are seeing in RL & BG. I'm just not seeing it. IMO. :(
I don't either. Not feeling he's connected at all. But I've been wrong before. Most recently in the Kayla Gomez Orozco case.

I feel he got caught in the dragnet. He knows he's not supposed to drive, and likely have conflicting statements along the way.

Thanks, Tokyo. Even locally, it amazes me how many sex offenders are out there. Certain communities seems to have more who have offended against children. It is ghastly. I will stay off the dark web, for now, but I do have to wonder what in the world is going on in this world. Thanks for your reply.

Back to this case, though (with the understanding there are similarities in crimes and it is is important to learn from the past to understand the present).
I said that earlier in last thread, and so many disagreed and felt that u chided track everything.. I kept saying not without the phone and even then it's difficult.... So I'm so glad I agree, and u know what I'm talking about.... Relief.. And your right... Happens everyday.... It's a sick world out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel