IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't either. Not feeling he's connected at all. But I've been wrong before. Most recently in the Kayla Gomez Orozco case.

I feel he got caught in the dragnet. He knows he's not supposed to drive, and likely have conflicting statements along the way.
No not at all.. I'm passed that.. Over it.. It's not him

I would give anything if I could see the resemblance, you guys are seeing in RL & BG. I'm just not seeing it. IMO. :(
Agreed..... Ive not for once have seen it... Even if I try,I can't see it. They are two diff men..

BBM
I sure don't recall LE saying that. Can someone confirm this?

I am pretty sure I heard LE say it somewhere. I can't remember the link so I will edit the post if no-one can help me out. Slocum did say today that LE was fairly certain suspect in the audio was speaking directly to the girls.

I said that earlier in last thread, and so many disagreed and felt that u chided track everything.. I kept saying not without the phone and even then it's difficult.... So I'm so glad I agree, and u know what I'm talking about.... Relief.. And your right... Happens everyday.... It's a sick world out there...
Correction... Can track everything. Not chided..

I am pretty sure I heard LE say it somewhere. I can't remember the link so I will edit the post if no-one can help me out. Slocum did say today that LE was fairly certain suspect in the audio was speaking directly to the girls.
Yes I was glad to hear that...

There was this article a while back.

https://thehillnews.net/news/2-Week...rches-for-Answers:-‘Shock,-Fear-and-Numbness’

“Both girls are heroes,” Patty tells PEOPLE. “They were both heroes, neither one of those girls would have left the other.”

After reviewing evidence, Leazenby says it appears the girls initially took pictures for fun but later became uncomfortable and recorded the video as a way of ensuring evidence.

The things I saw and read while sleuthing these RSOs last night..
Did not sleep well at all.
I'll go ahead and leave LE to do their jobs lol
Much respect for them dealing with these kinds of monsters regularly. Can't be an easy job 😦

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I think that's good evidence as to why TOS here are to not post things from SM... too much damage can be done.. Yes, they are still looking for BG. Got the feeling from Slocum they are concerned he was able to just wander out of the area, but I also go the impression LE suspects more than one person is involved. I think LE feels if you are able to arrest an accessory then you will find BG.

IMO LE is, in part, responsible for the rumor tsunami.

They make these ambiguous statements that stir up rampant speculation and then go quiet. They have also contradicted one another.

Look, they have a devil of a job to do. I could NEVER do what these folks do. But I do not think every move they make is a hit out of the park. Nor that there is some super-genius chess move for everything they do.

IMO, LE is knocked back on their pins, even with help at a higher level. Who can blame them? This is Delphi- think Mayberry. (I imagine). I would LOVE to live in a community like this! Because it is not a crime pit.

I only mean that attaching higher meaning to what they say or do is IMO a crap shoot. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

As far as SM, yes, people are all stirred up and posting cray cray. But I lurk and read in those groups, and *Readit* and *Tropix*.....

You can get some good insight if you know how to separate the wheat from the chaff. MOO.

Thinking about those sweet girls as always. :(

Bumping

Once again I'm far behind so apologies if this has already been posted - I'm only on #250! Also, I'm trying to get all of it into one post so as not to take up too much space, lol.

First, here's the link to Sgt. Slocum's interview this morning on WBAT radio:

http://www.wbat.com/episode/tony-slocum/

He recapped the case, pointed out that it's not like TV where cases get solved in an hour, said he's been out to the trail and wouldn't have any worries letting his kids go out there. He says Libby is a hero and how the girls stayed together.

Starting around 6:00 Slocum says LE doesn't know if there were multiple people there. He said LE is not saying the photograph and audio are the same person for sure. He says they believe he was talking to the girls - almost certain from the evidence they have. He says there are 13 people in jail right now due to arrests (not connected to the murders) while checking on tips.

Slocum also talked about the impact of SM on the case. He said the public has overreacted on some things and doesn't want someone going after an innocent person. LE is monitoring SM. He said it's possible that the suspect has left the area but he is positive LE will make an arrest sooner rather than later.

Next, LE has modified the way they are vetting the tips in order to make it more efficient:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...w-resources-to-assist-in-delphi-investigation

And finally, here is quote from RL's attorney prior to today's hearing:

http://wishtv.com/2017/03/22/more-t...ation-continues-in-delphi-double-murder-case/

Mini rant in 3, 2, 1:

I wish we could help more and knew what L.E. knows.

I wish there was a checklist of the last 100 or so child killers so we could identify the probability that the victim knew the killer, how far away they lived, how old they were. What their police record was etc. These could be used to statistically narrow down the killer.

I wish we were celebrating the arrest and conviction of the BG. And celebrating the bravery of these girls in helping catch him.

End of rant

Also this:

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...lip-released-delphi-double-homicide/98241826/

ISP Sgt. Tony Slocum called German a hero for turning on her phone's video camera in time to record her assailant.

"This young lady is a hero, there’s no doubt," he said. "To have enough presence of mind to activate that video system on her cellphone, to record what we believe is criminal behavior that's about to occur."

I'm curious to hear what people's theories about the crime (how it unfolded; who is responsible; what was the motive) would be if they hadn't seen the picture of Libby on the bridge at 2:07pm, or the image of BG, or heard the words "down the hill". Those clues are very valuable, but I do think some have developed tunnel vision because of them. Where would this case be if those pieces of information were not in existence, and/or released to the public?

Also this:

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...lip-released-delphi-double-homicide/98241826/

ISP Sgt. Tony Slocum called German a hero for turning on her phone's video camera in time to record her assailant.

"This young lady is a hero, there’s no doubt," he said. "To have enough presence of mind to activate that video system on her cellphone, to record what we believe is criminal behavior that's about to occur."

Thanks, I just found that myself. That must be what I am thinking of... is that close enough?

When I first joined WS back in 2012, it was because of my intense interest in the Evansdale Iowa case. I'm here because I'm hoping case is connected. If it turns out to be RL, then I doubt it.

Yes, I see more differences than similarities.

I would give anything if I could see the resemblance, you guys are seeing in RL & BG. I'm just not seeing it. IMO. :(

Hello, it's me again, lol..

So, today, the weather was exactly how it was the day of the murder taking place. I live in New York. Anyways! I was looking at a lot of peoples attire, including mine. And I was dressed similar to how the girls were for how it felt out but the men... I noticed they dressed a lot like BG was. Which interest me. But they weren't wearing their hoodie so closely over their face but they were wearing hats!

I am still under the impression he was hiding things under his jacket because all the men I was looking at, even heavy, didn't look as bulky as he did. JMO, i also believe he was purposely hiding his face.

Does anyone know if LE has their phones or were they just getting these from the Cloud? If they don't have it, I wonder if the suspect still has it or is it lost somewhere.

Something I don't understand is.. was it the Grandpa or what? That said their cellphones were pinging everywhere from when they first got there to when they were needed to be picked up. Does that just mean because they were walking everywhere in the forest so it was pinging everywhere? Or is this because the culprit actually did drag their bodies somewhere else in the car? I'm so confused

ONE more question! You guys keep saying a person who came to the forest around 3:30 (???) and saw a couple along with a man. Just my opinion but could the man she saw be BG but with different clothes on since he was so bulky with other jackets on? :thinking:

I'm done using an iPad on here, ackkkk! Terrible to type with and I hate turning JavaScript off. Then I get no videos. It's a pain to go to my desktop when I'm on the run with work a lot. I will be following you guys, I like to read different point of views. I have been turned in my thinking by a few, when I could not see something and then the next time I do.
Good Job folks

/crappy rant over

Get Tapatalk. It works on both phone and iPad. I won't ever go back to desktop or mobile version after using it.

He also states it's safe to send your kids outdoors, with "murderers" on the loose.

Here it is:

http://www.wbat.com/episode/tony-slocum/

There were murderers on the loose the day before these girls were murdered. There will be murderers on the loose when this killer is convicted. Anyone who is going to lock their kids away because of the very low chance that they might be a victim of this kind of thing is doing that child a grave disservice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pey